Finally get a gf

>finally get a gf
>Realize how much money and time I'm spending on her
>Time I used to spend studying now spent face timing
>Night outs with friends now spent with her, rarely see my bros
>Bitches when I go to the gym everyday

Broke up with her today. Girlfriends are a meme. I can't focus on making six figures by the time I'm 30 if I'm tied down

Was she a negro?
Post pics
Also, depends on the gf. Not all are the same

That's the spirit bro

First thing that happened when I got a girlfriend last semester was that I dropped my study time to go see her. Fucking grades just sank slowly

>dumps gf for money
Isnt the whole point of having is to impress women?

no it's to have the freedom to be happy.
Fucking whores is cheap.
A woman who deserves to stay won't care too much about your deep pockets.

Wew

>Bitches when I go to the gym everyday
You dodged a bigger bullet than you realise.

>tfw you can't relate because your boyfriend joins the gym with you to try and improve himself after seeing you get fit
>not having a bf/gf who helps you meal prep and helps you with that extra cardio

wew

>tfw too intelligent to want a gf

>spending money on a bitch
>ever

Anyway, tying yourself down to a slut is retarded

Way better to focus on getting money and enjoying your hobbies while fucking female orbiters when you need to

You just need a gf with her own shit going on. The girl you were with sounded like you were the only thing going on in her life, and by necessity she needed you to reciprocate. Don't seriously date shiftless women. They will leech you of ambition.

C-U-C-K-E-D

A-G-A-I-N

C-U-C-K-E-D

A-G-A-I-N

[read to the tune of the mickey mouse club]

Well done OP
you'll have enough time for gf/kids/whatever when you're 30-35

Just fuck bitches/aquire currency until then

t. 30 y/o male

mickey MOUSE!

Why did you make some ballbusting bitch your gf lol?

OP it just seems like your now ex-gf was just a lame ass bitch.

My GF pays half for shit sometimes yet still lets me be a man when I wanna pamper her. Meet cooler chicks.

sounds like you've got a case of being a self absorbed little bitch

you should probably kill yourself, chump

Not all girls are like this op. Most i run into not even 'lets' me be with my friends bit encourage it.

The only problem is that when you're over 30 without a partner, both the likelihood of finding a decent partner and the likelihood of staying together long-term go down significantly.

Not as a male, 28-40 is literal peak

Exactly, single women at 30 start to panic and will take anybody. Men at that age should have a stable income and men age better than women. We lose 18-28 we start winning after that.

LOL!

Massive fuck detected, bet your GF pegs you buttboy. Can you be any more pussy whipped than this guy? What a fucking joke.

Sure buddy, keep living for your GF, keep fulfilling HER needs and not your own, im sure that will make you a happy, successfull individual.

this is why boyfrienfs are better

theyre just like a best friend you also get to have sex with

me and mine just eat pizza, work out and play videogames together and shit - no stupid fancy dates or dumb shit. we just do things we enjoy.

Sometimes I wish I was gay, life sure would be alot easier. But would only like to have a masculine BF, no faggy homos for me, Cant stand those nansies.

Thats why you dont date a bitch.

>have a gf
>Dont spend any money on her other than bday and christmas, always split bill at dinner.
>Text her dont face time because i dont need to see her every 5 seconds
>Go out with my mates once a week, and see them mid week 3-4 times a week.
>Tells me she prefers it when i bulk because i look bigger, and likes me going to the gym.
>See her 2 times a week, because we both have a life and stuff to do.

What are you doing OP just dont make your gf your life.

Values of loyalty are dead
Love is a meme
We will die alone regardless of our marital status

All that matters are money and gains

How so

>LOL!

>Massive fuck detected, bet your GF pegs you buttboy. Can you be any more pussy whipped than this guy? What a fucking joke.

>Sure buddy, keep living for your GF, keep fulfilling HER needs and not your own, im sure that will make you a happy, successfull individual.

pic related: it's you, bitch boy.

Fuck you, femanon, men define themselves through their careers not through how high he puts your pussy on a pedestal. Support him whole heartedly and he will take you with him as he climbs upward, otherwise gtfo and buy some cats.