what would you boys do if you saw me at the gym? :P

>Those meme walls

Try to focus on my lifts more.

>look
>mire
>lift on

nothing because we're betas desu

fuck you in the ass

I'd be doing exactly what those friends in the background are doing because it's chest day.

What is the guy in the background doing without shoes or socks?

standing waiting to see if his mate needs a spot

Stop smile walk away continue with my day

> :P

OP is either a woman or a trap.

Y-you too

op literally posted a pic of herself

Ignore you and focus on my workout

this

I ignore all the girls but exploit their presence for FREE peer pressure

Depends on the day, either
>Squat 3x5
>The Press™ 3x5
>Deadlift 1x5
>Some curls

or
>Squat 3x5
>Bench press 3x5
>Power clean 5x3
>Some calves

Hey :) are you ok... need a hand with stretching... haha i want to just touch your goddess of a body... i want to sniff you... touch you... lick you... you're mmaking me so horny desu desu uuguuu moshi moshi ^___^ i went to japan once and you're the hottest asian girl i've ever seen... i havent fucked an asian girl but i'd fuck you!

Talk you into fucking in the showers
You find out that I'm half horse and fuck like a jackhammer
People call the cops because they think a violent murder is taking place.
We get permabanned
You get pissed and slap me in the face so hard you bust my nose
I go home with blue balls and your pussy cream coating my dick.
You call me three days later and invite me over for a completely platonic sip of coffee

Avoid eye contact like the shy man-child that I am.

kek

>yellow fever activating
>hnnnngggg
>body drags itself towards you like some magnetic force
>you stare at me being dragged towards you
>dont stop once get to you
>dragging with you
>hit wall with you
>crush n fuck bois
>jizz on your face
>"u mirin?"

tip my fedora

I'd complain to the front desk about your attire, get some modesty chung-lee

probably throw a bottle of acid at your face so you can learn not to be such a shallow piece of shit

i would check you out for like 1 second and then keep doing my workout; my health is more important than anything else.

looks like a Thai trap, but will just move on with my routine.

this

Move past you towards the guys at the back that are lifting weights

>these threads again
The correct first, and only, response is "SHOW ME YOUR SHITHOLE BITCH"

If I saw you at the gym I would probably ask if you found the Machamp yet.

If I saw you on this thread I would reverse image search you and stroke my bone to your insta pics.

take a quick look, forget how to walk, while simultaneously unscrewing the lid to my waterbottle, taking a sip and forgetting how to put the lid on

this desu. I want to think I don't care about grills but when there's a cute one in the room I definitely find that weight is a lot lighter

I would show you I am not only stronger and smarter than you, but more flexible.

Lol

mire
get a test boost and keep lifting

so true

Wonder, "why is this Chinese broad taking up so much space? I bet her pussy smells like day old octopus. God, this gym is fucking lame."

>mfw to insecure to talk to qt so I make a quick glance and walk away

remove my trousers, stating "whoops" as my 11 inch flaccid penis swings in the air violently while I do my cleans

Nothing, why should I?

litterally nothing because im not fucking autistic. Also fit is gay, did you frogret?

This, I purposely ignore every girl everywhere, don't want to give them attentions.

Wipe a tear off of my face and feel bad for you. I'd wonder what kind of trauma you experienced that causes you to seek validation by presenting yourself as a sexual object. I'd feel bad for the guy who is tired of fucking you because of all shit you put him through. Then I would ignore you and when you pass by me, hoping to catch me looking, I'd say something about your shoes really clashing with the rest of your outfit. Then later in the week I'd fuck you like the dirty whore that you are.

I'll take creepshots of you and post them on /b/

Moar like this amigo

Stare at you in the hope i catch some signs of interest and if i do, talk to you and try to eventually, fuck you brutally.

Do a cold daygame front approach, pull you in using a comment about your attire then run some gentle push-pull game that utilises situational negs. I make sure I'm wearing an revealing stringer and neon pink trainers, lifting belt and gloves to peacock in the gym.

Ignore.

Sacrifice my gainz for no woman.
No one wants to be hit on in the gym, no one worth hitting on at least. They should be there for the same reason as me.

Hint:

>gainz

Ask you how the Jews who died of starvation/sickness is the fault of Germany, considering how the allies bombed the German railroads and halted supplies.

make a few quick glances then continue what i'm doing. too beta to approach 2bh

L2reverseimagesearch

h-hi
y-you too

Whoa! A1 game wittnessed.

Please give me tips bro

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Follow you home. I'm a creep.

Not give a shit.

I'd follow my usual routine, shower and go home.

>Look to the back at the guy in the black shirt
>Think, "Damn, Papi. Why don't you come show me how to use these weights?"
>Look down, see he skips leg day
>Eughh

work out like I always do when I go to the gym?

Kek

Ask you to close your legs since the smell of sweat does not mix well with the smell of yeast.

Ask you to film me in the locker room spluttering about random shows I won't do and repeatedly spurting out "piss sick revolting insulting"

I would say if your going to use my weights you had better be doing OATS & SQUATS then go back to whatever I was doing

i would ask you for a g-spot

ew

loooool