H-how you doing, Veeky Forums

H-how you doing, Veeky Forums

I only slept for 4 hours and am gonna work out, but I'll be damned if I miss a gym day within my first two months doing this

totally miserable, but at least i've got something and someone worth living for.

I want to die

Just got done working out not long ago, sitting down now drinking a 1500 calorie shake and then I'm going to bust a nut.

Went hard on my squats and diddlys today.

Trying to find a job so I can travel and shit.

rest day today.
went out on bike and cought some shit pokemon. made cookies and ate too much. need to do more cardio later.

Can't get a second date with a girl to save my life.

But, hey, a year ago I was 60 pounds heavier and couldn't even get a FIRST date with a girl to save my life. So there's that.

>Can't get a second date with a girl to save my life.

Already doing better then me, bro. I got no friends / social circle.

About to hit the gym and do my leg day as well. Then helping a friend move hay bales around his barn later. Get some farmer gains

make them social gainz brahs

1s.t day of school. Had tp wake up super early. Lack of sleep will kill m'y gains. I hate my life

I saw a group of newbies come to my gym today. Free 3 day passes.
They were all happy.

I'm always by myself.

The last person who accompanied me was a roid junkie. He was tiny, but I accepted him. Then he found a qtpie.

Am alone a-gains.

Where do you train? I could be ur gymbro

I went to the gym for the first time in ages today. Did shoulders and triceps and some random shit while I was at it, but didn't go as hard as I was supposed to.

I would like to get my routine going again like I had it at one point, but my gym bro ditched his wife and kids and went with another blonde with bigger tits and smaller waist so he's busy with that.

Maybe when the weather gets so shitty that I don't want to ride my bike so much anymore, I'll get the routine going again, but literally the whole summer I was cycling like a mad man, trying to escape my depression.

Cardio helps it, but lifting makes it worse, but lifting has a bigger payoff in the end, but fuck. I have had to leave the gym twice because I have started to cry there at the feeling of pointlessness.

But compared to 2 months ago, I'm doing absolutely great thanks for asking.

Fuck, man. Sounds like it

bouta go on a hunger strike on campus

feel like the gym (or lack of if I miss a day) has made me a more angry person

something small happened earlier and I went into a fit of rage and put my fist through my desk

Broke up with gf of 7 years a year ago. Dropped off the map, quit college and got fat as fuck.

Finally got my shit together and started going back to the gym and am waiting for my first class to start.

I'm nervous as hell, but I'm finally happy again.

We're all gonna make it.

Do you use steroids? :^)

no

Are you under 20 years old?

I like training alone, probably cause I first started on my dad's set in our basement. Other people were just distractions.

I'm just like you! Except the whole "something and someone worth living for" thingy

Pretty okay! I went back to the gym today for the first time in a while and my gains arent totally kill, my gf is the best but I keep saying dumb lies and getting caught, im retarded I know buts its a hard habit to break. I am just starting to fall behind with my uni lectures but this week I will catch up for sure. So overall some good some bad

doing alright
making good gains

kind of lonely though

Can't into rest days, I find them so mind numbingly boring, and I get insane amounts of guilt if I don't work out hard every day.

I haven't had a rest day in about 3 months, at this point it's hard to even care about gains.

I know that feel. I'm into two girls right now, both of whom have long distance bfs. I don't know why I have a thing for girls who are taken. I just keep lifting the feels away.

>Same as always, alone

Sedated by the internet,
bones aching,
muscles tearing,
edging ever closer to the Promiseland

then change that, listen to your heart and follow

Is that so bad? I'm kind of the same way. I work different muscles everyday giving about 4 days in between working the same muscle again

You should still rest to help muscle recovery.

Pretty good. On lunch break waiting to get off work and do leg day then go and check out a new gym (been working out at my friends apartment gym) then eat dinner and play some MGSTPP

Need help with my routine my homies
Day a
Triceps extension 4x12
Alternated biceps curl 4x10
Palms in shoulder press 4x8

Day b dumbbell squats
Dumbbell squats 2x15
30 russian twists
30 weughtend crunches
30 cycling abs
30 elbow to knee abs

Give me some advice on the routine
And i would like some chest exercises but i dont have a bench should i do push ups

First day lifting after 2 weeks break (gym closed), quite good.
Life is going meh though, I got a decent work and a family, but I don't do shit apart working, sleeping and eating, some days I hope to be pulled over by police on my way home just to have a slight change in my daily routine.

Well, I realized I prefer lifting to dating. That way the only person that can disappoint me is myself. I'm feeling pretty autistic right now.

nah i can get laid fine and i still flake girls to lift. maybe that's crazy but lifting is literally more rewarding to me that sex.

most days. i still like to fuck whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Cut my thumb pretty badly and work and now I can't grip anything with my left hand for at least a week. GF of 5 yrs dumped me in February, still really need to lift for dem feels

Pretty close to suicide. Havent seen my son in over a year. No job. Gf who told me she hates me and is cheating. Living with mom. No money, no job. Pretty ugly. Have a serious throat condition and cant talk, waiting on surgery. No job. And I have tennis elbow.

Other than that, great.

I'm 22 and I'm going back to school tomorrow. Dropped out when I was 19 due to being depressed. desu I'm really only going back because I just want to get some degree and get a job. I'm still unsure what I want to do with my life. I went for accounting, but I realized that I'm not very good at it. I'm thinking about just going for business, but I've heard that people who major in that end up not finding jobs.

I'm still depressed. All my friends have moved away and are now starting their news lives and I'm still here stuck, alone, and lost in life. I'm really bad at making friends, so I feel like the loneliness is going to fuck me up in this semester.

fucking kill me

Might have a chance at getting back with the only woman I ever loved after three years of me screwing around trying to forget her. In the meantime, my heart is a million pieces. Lifting helps me to not make myself dead.

I may or may not make it, bros.

not so good

I bought some new pre workout and it tastes great, beat my OHP pr to 50kg and getting a blowjob from a trap tommorow

Slept like 3 hours. I really need to nail this fucking 7-11 interview or I'm back in the country boonies taking care of my less than responsible uncle. I love him but I'm 21 and I've wasted 2 years being a NEET/caretaker. Living in the country is good for my cardio though since I can't run in front of people. Bad for not having a gym, or job, or women, or anything besides my computer.

I really hope I don't sperg. I'm not even a sperg. Just not a very compelling person.

I hate living in a city that's not very pedestrian friendly. Fort Worth was alright. A hell of a lot better than Midland though. Need job. Need money. Need car. Need something.

I general? Not very well lol. That's to be expected though.

I broke up with my girlfriend about a week ago, she was being extremely manipulative and bitchy. Double that with the fact that we couldn't have sex, it was a pretty shitty relationship.
Other than that i'm leaving for a trip to japan, hope it'll take my mind off of her
I also lost a bunch of weight so i feel p good about that

Graduated university with an engineering degree but don't know what to do with my life now

Haven't come across any job that could suit me and I don't want to hate my job

better , thanks

Try american wallmarts

whats up my Texas nigga!

Which part desu? I just got back from misawa. It was the most fun I've ever had.

Every retail store manager I had was a business major. Just become a mailman make 60k a year after 12 years. You also get a 40k a year pension after 30 years or at 57 whichever comes first.

Also you'll never have to worry about getting fat even if you give up lifting.

Fuckall my dude. Love this state for a lot of reasons, but it can be pretty inconvenient. Where you located?

procrastinated all morning, its 3pm now and I have a Linear Algebra class 5pm.

Gonna go there early so I can sit near the front of the class where the qts are. Gonna be reviewing what we did last monday just sitting there until the class begins in hope to some of them qts to ask me anything about a problem solving or something.

When I get back home I'll have a night run in the park and sleep. I'm doing ok I guess.

This is what i fear the most. What will I do then? What would you do user?

Dallas.

Been here all my life.

I fear it too and I'm sure I'll just end up 40 years old stuck in some boring Engineering desk job with no passion for what I do.

At the moment I'm applying for jobs abroad (mostly great outdoorsy states like montana and the dakotas) so I can at least give Engineering a try and see if it is for me or not whilst enjoying a different culture. Then hopefully somewhere along that experience I can latch on to something that might suit me a whole lot more

Hurt my shoulder recently. Took a day off of lifting yesterday and taking a day off today. Dont know how long it will take to heal.
Overall pretty good.l

Ill be around shinjuku/shibuya, im definitly looking forward to it
Wouldnt mind hooking but i have never been too good at this lel

Bitch can jump off a roof and fly like a squirrel

Almost cheated on my gf a while ago with a coworker during a trip with my job. Nothing truly happened, but the crushing guilt is still there

It doesnt help that my the sexual tension between me and the girl at work is almost unbearable even still

decided to lose weight for wedding

>be 5'8"
>Went from 212 to 185

I still have a ways to go, but feels pretty good

>sexual tension between me and the girl at work is almost unbearable even still

there is no tension without effort toward creating it. Stop doing whatever you're doing before it leads you to bad places. If not just fo ryour relationship, then look after what this sort of thing can do to your job.

no one fucks around at work without consequences, user.

Doing well, classes start tomorrow at Uni and I'm wondering if I should buy new notebooks for the classes even if I have some old notebooks that I can recycle. I'm too much of an autist to let those trees die without purpose I guess.

But then again I love buying new notebooks, feels refreshing, don't know what to do.

Have a nice week anons

Im actually autistic when it comes to pursueing girls outside of friendships. And this just happened
>waiting for bus
>see hot girl from my dorm floor last year
>she recognizes me and sits down
>usual small talk but every couple minutes my voice cracks and obvious she heard it
>soon realize im at wrong bus stop and awkwardly say bye

Im not gonna make it

hurt muh knee. I fucking quit squats. At least I got a 3pl8 vid on youtube. I was doing 3x8 295 and it starting hurting later that day. It's been 5 weeks, still annoying. I fucking had to stop deadlifts too

Girlfriend broke up with me two nights ago.I feel awful. Reason was cause she lost feelings for me, I was happy, she wasn't.

had a horrible weekend of eating. i think whenever im depressed i'll eat and eat and eat without getting full. ran today for 6 miles, did a circuit workout and feel ten times better now.

i don't know why it happens but i get depressed from time to time and start rethinking my life...fucking hate it.

any other anons feel that way?

my dad always told me to never shit where you sleep. i wouldnt do it.

You're absolutely right, but shes ridiculously attractive and has admitted that she wants to have sex with me. Every rational part of me knows you're right, but still.

I promise that im gonna get ny shit together user, if not for myself, my gf or my job, then at least for you

>get the number of a random chinese girl
>get her to agree to go on a date with me
>she flakes the night before

>get matched on tinder to a girl
>get her to agree to come on a date with me
>she doesn't repsond at all in the following days

>strike a up a conversation with a random qt
>it goes well, i get her to add me on facebook
>says she's busy with exams atm but it'd be cool if we chill after
>see her post a question on fb
>know the answer to the question
>message her with the answer like 'hey sorry to intrude but here's the explanation, i read alot about this really coincidentally'
>feel instant regret about this
>she'll probably also drop me

why lads? i have the confidence to get their numbers and ask them out, why won't they go out with me? it all seems to be really going well when im picking them up...

>tfw also got some PRs today at gym and got my name added to the highest category in a gym power lifting table

change jobs or ask for another place to work or tell her to fuck off if you care about your girlfriend.

You are just making excuses in case you fuck her and that's why you feel guilty, because you are waiting for it to happen. Go tell her to fuck off, or change your workplace.

It's only your fault if this keeps going, not hers (I mean yes but you are also part of it), yours.

just want someone to talk to

You might be too forward and seen as too eager my man. You gotta play it more cool and calculated

hmm. if a girl's man is happy then she usually follows suit.

she must have lost respect for you pal. have you been clingy?

No doubt about it, it has to stop before its too late
Have a nice week user

why do so many men fall for the "girls don't like clingy guys" meme?

Doing okay I'm getting kinda tired at work but I need the money, I just feel like it's going nowhere

I've had a good summer though I went out a lot, I went on vacations twice, once with friends including girls, I got a decent tan too.
No girlfriend though, haven't had sex at all.

Anhedonic as always

>hanging out at coffee shop with an espresso
>catch a girl smiling at me
>sperg out and stare at phone to ignore her

Why is this so difficult. She was a 6/10 at best too... I just can't seem to accept people might be willing to give me attention since it's never happened to me during childhood/teen years. Just gotta get used to it little by little right?

Because they generally dont. Single clingy acts every now and then can be seen as cute and caring, but a man should stay independent and confident

My problem too user. Been working on it a little for the last couple years

kek. you're a girl right?

>My exes birthday tomorrow. Debating if I should send a text.
>My dick has stopped working, don't know what to do. Just adds to my depression.
>School starting, the end is in sight, but I've learned I hate my major and it's too late to turn back now.
>Few friends I have are getting married or moving soon.
>Did almost none of my summer goals.
>I'm crushingly alone.
I lift because I feel like I deserve the pain.

You just sound stressed.
Stress kills all of life's gains.

Take a step back, look at the things you enjoy.
Do some of those things, take time to actually really have a good time.
>inb4 you don't enjoy anything
Don't be a faggot, if you didn't enjoy at least some aspect of life you would of offed yourself already.

But can't that be confused with being uncaring? There is no middle ground.

I identify as male, cis scum.

talk to me

:/
i am eager tho

how do i act like i dont care about it, when i want it to happen.

how do you non-eagerly ask a girl out

How come Veeky Forums has the best feelsy threads?

Sage, report and hide.

I would love to, mane

if a girl actually likes clingy men then she has (a) low self esteem issues that can only be fixed by a therapist, or (b) never been in a relationship with an actual clingy guy

regular women everywhere intuitively know that clingy men are best avoided

Show off

Because Veeky Forums is the most emotionally repressed board

Alright. Into a girl who has an off-and-on boyfriend, not sure if she's into me too. Hope I find someone soon who's also single.

Dating is all just a big game. You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em
Practice makes perfect. Look up when and how the women stopped replying and modify your behaviour to it

because they don't

Just broke up with my gf of 6 months. I'm tired of giving her so much and her not returning it. Gonna be sad for a while mates but I'll get over it.

>tfw 29 and still no wife to settle down and have kids with

Woke up with another fucking cold.

Every time I visit home on the weekends.

EVERY fucking time. I get sick. I don't fucking know why. Then my Monday squats always feel like shit. Fuck man