continued

meh

some guys are subs

i am t.b.h but only for pretty girls

Straight up read that as wide ride

Message her and just write

'youre a hog'

>fat girls projecting fantasy into her dating profile
That's 90% of these ''''''alpha'''''' fatties. She's a fucking slam pig and she knows it. It's no different then some retarded skeleton flexing in his profile talking about all these bitches he fucked and how he just got done lifting 400lbs and smokes in the school bathroom.

>possess what a man wants most
The secret to immortality!?

So THAT is why Sean Connery got with all those women.

wtf i love fatties now

what app is that?

Are smoothies containing blueberries, strawberries, bananas (sometimes 2 watermelon chunks because why not), and lowfat greek vanila yogurt a healthy breakfast?

>$37
oddly specific

Poor kid.

That's a lot of unnecessary sugar. Why make such a fuck all smoothie when you can just eat a banana and some yogurt?

>it's not all soda there's lemonade in there as well.

kek.

Because it's something to look forward too when waking up and it keeps me energized until din-din?

ahaha slam pig

I had no idea what was going on just by reading this "text", but when I saw the pic .... Holy Moly. truly, poor child

>skipping lunch
bad move. And if you're supposed to last until dinner you need a lot more calories and more protein, but that's not gonna matter, because you're gonna get hungry before then.

>chips
>soda
>snack cake
>sandwich
Those aren't going to do shit unless the kid is eating cereal with heavy cream every morning and receives 0 physical exercise. Literally grew up eating similar for school lunch and was a skeleton.

I eat 700 calories a day so Lunch is too much

>700 calories
way too low.

>700 calories a day

>and then they all started clapping

How so? I burn off around 1000 calories through exercise each day so in order to lose two pounds every week I can only consume 300 calories a day, hence 700 diet.

>What is BMR?

please tell me you're joking.

Why are you eating 700 calories a day? Are you obese ?

I'm 110 pounds and I consume like 1500 a day but that's not enough since in 2 days I lose a pound.

what the fuck are you talking about?

Okay how is this wrong?

You have to burn 3200 to burn (1) pound. I exercise 1000 calories a day, making it 7000 calories a week.

So to burn 2 pounds I cannot eat more than 700 otherwise I'll gain weight and probably get fat.

That's a horrible diet for any kid. Kids are growing rapidly" they need nutrients, not calories with fat and lard. You were probably malnourished as a child. You'd be better off just not eating

What is this form of autism

Your body doesn't work that way. Your likely losing weight that has little no actual fat. Your body will only take so much from your deficit from fat, the rest will come from.your muscles.and such. You're just making things harder for yourself by making your body eat its own muscle.and reducing your bmr. Your body is an efficient tool of survival and we need fat to function, your body wont magically take your deficit just from icky body fat. Your actually probably increasing your bf%

I have a feeling you might be wrong but if it's any consolation, I am very similar. I can maintain relatively easily but to lose weight I have to cut my intake down to about 800 cals and workout on top of that. I've tried 1500 and I didn't lose a pound, dropped to 1200 and it was painfully slow. Measured everything, kept a diary, underestimated my workouts. Couldn't lose until I dropped my calories an obscene amount.

See
You're not losing a "pound of fat" , your losing muscle and other vitals. Your actually making yourself proportionally fatter

I'm sorry you guys are being really nice and helpful and I'm just sitting here laughing and b8ing my ass off.

I actually eat around 900-1200 calories on average a day or so. I don't really measure my calories but I'm pretty sure it's around that just based on my controlled portion sizes and what I eat.

w/e

I actually think the reason why I struggle to lose weight is because I'm high test and can build muscle ridiculously easy.

I get your point but I'd prefer to see the scales drop and then focus on building up again if I need to afterwards.

Unless you're 5 ft tall, that's still too low for an adult, especially if you're male.
>hey guise I'm b8ing
>hey guys I'm an idiot who doesn't understand nutrition and doesn't belong here
Why? You're a special kind of special

If I ever have daughters ...

I'm 5'1
Male

So no it's not too low honestly.

And I come here to be educated duh

I have high testosterone, as in tested by a doctor high, and it actually makes it easier to lose weight because you build muscle easily and therefore easily increase your bmr

>5'1 male
Should still be able to lose weight on 1500 a day. You must be extremely lazy/inactive

>Isn't seeking a relationship or any kidn of commitment
> For Dating

What the fuck does she think dating is

>5'5"
>Big & "Tall"

>Big & Tall/BBW
>5'5
>&tall
>165 cm

facking manlets. Am I R-r-right guys?

contribootin'

I work at a park so I'm decently active I like to think day plus I jog for 30 minutes every day and walk an hour and a half after that and about 3 times a week I'll do some light weight lifting and squats.

I'll try to slowly increase it to 1500 a day, though. Didn't know that. Radical. Thanks user.

i was like whats wrong with this.
all seems reasnoable.
i will probably do this to my child

>was expecting actual food.

i literally shouted fuck out loud when i got to the picture

i am 85 kg and i need to drop 15 kg.

i will probably go for about the same calorie intake. and just max out on protein in 1 meal a day.

not really if you eat 100g of protein with veggies and dont exceed 700 cals you wont lose muscle at all. unless this is like the third month of you doing it.

I swear I'm just going to put mine in martial arts. I'll be a practice dummy any day if it means they can literally choke the feminist bullshit of the world.

I'll do all I can to prevent them from becoming fatminists.

>what is recomposition
yall need to look less on your weight and more on the weight you are able to put on the bar
also measure your bodyfat via calipers
your weight is not really a good indicator of body-fat loss

You know what works? Just never mention the fact that she's a girl. Don't tell her to do something because she's a girl, or not to do something because she's a girl. A lot of problems are self fulfilling. Without this idea in the back of the head that girls are supposed to be like this, or not like this, a lot of the problems kind of just... don't happen.

>tfw they probably ended up in Lawton, Ok which is a total shithole.
I can hope they didn't doe.

I'm not fat.

>5'1

Why bother?

That is true, thx for reminding me.

kek

Look up bmr. That is the amount of energy your body needs to be alive. If you really are burning 1000 cals a day in exercise (doubt it) you probably need 3500 cals for an average man. So to lose two pounds a week you need to eat 2500 calories a day not 700. These numbers vary according to your bmr but you don't even know what that is, do you?

kitty

As a former fatty girl who was in tae kwon do, no it wont. There were plenty of fat kids where I was. Exercise wont excuse a horrible lifestyle/diet

>been doing so since I was 13
I smell abuse

Why do people who tell lies on the internet not even try to make them believable?

So much this. Too many people treating girls different just because they're girls. Treat then like humans

This is too bad because I'd love to figure out how to do it with actual food, but I feel like actual food wouldn't last as long because it's not full of preservatives.

If fat women learn hot to shitpost from the Australians I don't think my heart could take.
Just think what it would be like if they put effort into shitposting and not unironically posting shit

Someone post the one where the "marshmallow girl" is saved by the Japanese dude at a convention. I thought I had it saved.

>tfw losing weight where I need it
>not losing it on belly and manboobs

How do I make it fit?

HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAA

this should be enough to have the kids taken away

I am very curious what kind of guys she get.

She posts all this fantasy shit but I bet in reality the guys that end up hooking up with her are ugly losers that don't fit 10% of her criteria.

I want to marry his daughters and be his friend. Do military folks actually like cops?

>throws chicken broth on me
I wish I could come up with shit this funny

>Being this demanding
>Having this high of standards
>Not being as strict on herself
Kek are there guys that actually accept this bullshit?

>fat
>entitled
>blinded

The last part always makes me laugh since they didn't separate it from the story, so it reads as if they're begging for reblogs while being beaten.

Sounds like she has a weird fetish that is leaking into her fictional writing.
Probably abused as a kid and eats to dull the pain. Hopefully she has a heart attack soon and can leave behind all her suffering. It's what's best for her. This is the writing of a fatty lonely and in pain! I pray for her beetus to kick in and end her suffering.

You'd be suprised by the things men do to feel loved.

i prefer morpheus fat hate zones

Keep eating moderate amounts of protein, go auschwitz, then try making small gainz

it's foolproof

less stress, more sleep, 4000 I.Us of D3, lift like a bodybuilder.

I remember that one. It was just as delusional as

fucking 0 survivors

fake and gay

And this then leads to a self-perpetuating (in)breed of landwhales and basement-dwelling neckbeards.

Remember: If they state that being fat is genetics, then better don't mate with them because this would spoil the genetic quality of mankind.

2 spooky 4me tbqhfam

Not OP, but what the fuck is fat good for if its not the first to go when on a survivor's skeleton diet? Has the public school system failed us or you teaching the obvious that besides a good diet, scheduled exercises are better?

Dumping what I've got.

>driving
>some asshole thinks lefts from the red light have right of way, cuts me off
>saw it happening and managed to stop
>look in minivan (of course it's a fucking minivan)
>fatass bitch, possibly half spic or some SEA creature
>its window is open, my window is open, road rage engaged
>scream, "FATASS!" out the window and honk at it
>drive away

The fat gets in their eyes, I suspect. How many accidents are caused by obese people? I'd be willing to bet a goddamned fucking fatass causes more wrecks than a normalweight. Between the fat-clogged-brains and the constant eating and drinking muh sugars, fats are always distracted. They walk around (well, roll around in a chair or a cage) in a dreamlike state and have the mental facilities of a retard.

Car seats should not be adjustable to go back far enough to allow fatties behind the wheel. Fats should not drive. They're a danger to everyone around them, and god knows they're the ones who should WALK, YOU FAT FUCK, WALK. Everytime I see a horrible driver it's either some bitch on a cell phone or a fatass.

>5'1
>male
>5 foot one inch
>male

Are you ten years old? God fucking hated you from inception, m8. Just transition already and chop your nuts off.

>>driving
They're Happy At Every Speed, you shitlord!