Being manlet is honestly the worst thing imaginable...

Being manlet is honestly the worst thing imaginable, and its not even about girls not liking you (even though they wont cause you are filthy manlet), its bout being a less of a man, whenever i see a 6'0 masterrace brah i instantly respect him more, i view him as my superior. any other filthy manlets feel this way? People always respect people who are tall more, even if you become some jacked cloud at manlet height you will always still be seen as small.

Personally i think all the good jobs like being a doctor, jet pilot, personal trainer etc should be reserved for Manmores whilst manlets can work the inferior jobs like garbage man, janitor etc.

Lol sometimes when i look over and see a bunch of Manmore brahs talking, laughiing and just having a good fckin time, i tear up and imagine what it would be like to be a manmore, but then i wake up and realise iam just a filthy manlet. I mean even at 5'8 i feel short against girls, like most girls are 5'6-5'7ish and then when wearing heels they go up to like 5'10, so they view as manlets as genetically inferior and decide not to mate with us, and really short girls worship manmores and hate us even more.

Manmores are our superiors, face it fellow filthy inferior manlet phaggots. WE ARE LESS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VjrlTMvirVo
cracked.com/article_19497_6-terrifying-things-nobody-tells-you-about-donating-sperm.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit that's the most retarded thing i've ever read on this board

manlet gtfo

>manlet posts an imaglet that I can't even click to enjoy

Typical fucking shortie reeeEE

It sounded funny in the first paragraph, but the second one is pure autism.
Good job, your pasta worked.

Ill admit i hate being short i fucking hate it

grow grow grow

Is this an entry to some greentext where you make up a story in line with your fetish of being dominated by a taller guy?

I'm 5'9 and will never understand the manlet meme. Who the fuck cares just get swole

>People always respect people who are tall more, even if you become some jacked cloud at manlet height you will always still be seen as small.

kill yourself if you hate yourself so much

you fucking crybaby

You should probably go see a therapist about your self image problems you little crying bitch.

bbbubutt wolverine was only 5'4"1!!

hahaha yeah fucking manlets am i right, feels good to be a true 6'5 manmore

putin is 170 cm and probably the most alpha guy, even amongst tall guys..

youtube.com/watch?v=VjrlTMvirVo

Yeah, but he is still short as fuck. Girls don't like shirt guys in western society. We are made fun of and called non men.

I think that's just you actually.

nice quads, manlet fag

They should do a study where they find out and publish the test levels of all the world leaders. I bet Putin would be highest (although Kim Jong un would claim to be).

>you literally can't reach the requirements
kek

But actually my arm span is 6'2" even though I'm 5'9".

>girls only like guys that are 6'0+
Holy shit I hope this is bait. Just don't be like a literal midget. Maybe you won't get like 10/10s but shit like calm down you faggot. Stop being a bootlicking gaylord and lift.

you know, somtimes i believe these bait threads, but then i see my 5'7" manlet friends with hot gf's and i realize its bullshit.

bs

Bruh I was at uni for the first day back today and I walked this group of guys, I swear to god they were like 6 5 or some shit. Like a fucking pack of jojo characters just walking around. After today, I know your manlet feel. All I can say is thank god I am 6' so I know you faggot manlets feel that way about me.

OP too fucking stupid to post the actual photo instead of a thumbnail.

It's true. I was in the gym earlier, saw a 5'5" manlet working out with a 5'7" girl. It looked ridiculous and I felt really sorry for the manlet.
btw I'm a 5'7" manlet.

when will they learn

kekkle

will they ever learn?

>Implying it wouldn't be Michelle Obama

manmore hjere

this is how i feel about guys with horse dicks

is that gootecks?

No, no that's just you.

Girls fucking love Tom Hardy.

Knuckle dragging ape-let detected

>tfw you are the jungle VIP

MANLET
A
N
L
E
T

HIVEMIND
I
V
E
M
I
N
D

Find a femlet and move to the shire

tfw current skelly at 6'4 175

But still 6'4 with a big dick

When I make it manlets everywhere will cry their estrogen riddled tears directly into the palm of my hands and i will use both, yes both hands, to lubricate my dick while I slip it into their girlfriends and boyfriends

>no homo

future chad, your future dad

I am 6'1" and this is how I feel about people over 6'4" you are not alone

yes, although he's around 181cm or so, so dunno if he qualifies for a manlet

6'4" """"master-race"""" reporting in

Man being tall can suck too... I mean I'm tall but skinny and I can assure you I could kill just to be a bit shorter. My body gives me complete autism and that's why I want to lift, but the thing is my shoulders are too thin compared to my waist, I've got long legs and short torso and so lifting might improve my body a bit but I'll never look jacked like a shorter dude would. I must say though people tend to "respect" you more when you're tall but girls get kinda intimidated too so yeah.. I'd rather be short man

is this some bdsm thing

did you get hard typing this

Damn do sperm donors make decent dosh? Considering it.

No one cares about height breh just b confident

it kinda sucks, you can't have sex with anyone while you're donating: cracked.com/article_19497_6-terrifying-things-nobody-tells-you-about-donating-sperm.html

also of course the money isn't good, you idiot. millions of guys want to donate sperm

>my last boyfriend was 6'4
>my last boyfriend
>my last

Why'd he dump you though?

>Implying not having sex will be a problem.

>mfw this is literally some kind of evolutionary loophole, genes will be passed on despite having made no social gains

Manlet detected

>yes, although he's around 181cm or so, so dunno if he qualifies for a manlet
If this isn't b8, yes, he is totally a manlet

This is absolute bullshit. I'm a 5'8" guy that is Veeky Forums and have plenty of qts mirin'.

It's all about how you present yourself. If your a slumped over, miserable and smelly autist of course women won't respect you.

Try having good hygiene, lift regularly and wear clothes that look good on you. If you do this and don't act like an ass hat around women they will notice.

As for men, I often am more respected than my 6'+ friends and get complimented regularly on my aesthetics.

Moral of the story, I'm a manlet and making it. So can you.

Prob used his superior height to crush some puss

>Be 6'0
>See guy who's slightly taller
>Instantly want to kill self
I can't even imagine the pain of a manlet.

The worst part is that I often meet 6'2+ guys who are insecure about their fucking hair.

Was about to write the same. It's all about confidence and not looking like you give a shit about your height.
I'm 5'8'' too and last weekend i hooked up with 2 girls the same height.

Just dress properly and be fit, there will always be someone wanting you if you do it right.

Manlet is a meme. I have a friend who is 5'2" benches 315 and fucks more women than half of the pathetic cunts on here. Get off Veeky Forums for a bit and have some confidence pussy

OP, stop being a self hating faggot

if youre height starts with 5 then youre easy gains mode

actually the worst thing imaginable is being 6'4 with a 5 inch penis or less

now THAT would suck.

fucking manlets dude, 6'4 aryan masterrace here, whenever i see a manlet i rape that gay ass fag, hate them so much

6'4 here, my dick is like 6.7 inches, should i kill myself?

I'm 5ft6" 185lbs, I literally don't give a shit about my height.

Hasn't held me back, gain some perspective on what actually matters otherwise you won't make it.

5'7, dick is 7x5.5

my frame makes it look bigger, its all good desu

>6'4"
>think he's anything but a big manlet
lmaoing @ ur life

To women, physical supremacy is contingent on how tall and good looking you are. Women would rather fuck a 6'2" skin and bones guy than a buff 5'10 man because height carries more of a physical presence, and women don't want hugely muscular physiques.

Who cares about it being slightly harder to fill out a big frame? 5'2" muscular guys must be super in demand!

lmao man. Women want TALL men.

>tfw 6'4"
>boss is 6'6"

i know how all you real manlets feel. looking up when talking to someone is weird. having to move around to see when you're behind someone is weird. how do you do it with 90% of people you meet?

>girls want a tall skeleton

so delusional

5'5 reporting in!

6'2" is not even tall though. Try 6'8" or more

>I often meet 6'2+ guys who are insecure about their fucking hair.

i'm 6'4" and this is me. it's the only part of my body i'm not confident about. my hair is really thick and unruly and sticks out all weird

I'm 5'8 and don't even have such a good body and still get more girls than my taller friends that being said I do want to be taller, I'm actually 19 and thinking on taking hgh to grow taller I read somewhere you can still get like an inch or 2 if you do certain compounds even as old as 22 anybody knows anything about this?

lmao while you're right about height being important no girl is into tall skellies bro you have delusions

>you can't have sex with anyone while you're donating

That wouldn't be a problem.

>The worst part is that I often meet 6'2+ guys who are insecure about their fucking hair.

I'm 6'2" and I have a noticeably receding hairline at 22.

It's not an unfounded fear. It's as big of a setback as being short.

Also 5'9. I feel pretty average. The people taller than me I just above average but not exceptional.

try being a ginger king of manlets.

You have it easy breh

>being such a delusional lanklets

just work on the gains user

Get off Veeky Forums and experience real life

This man knows whats up.

At first glance they do but if your tall and have no social skills you won't get anywhere

Fascinating