What is she thinking in this moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VXfBxqRaEfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I am euphoric

>vegan
>gains

>that Vietnam flashback stare
She is probably thinking how every moment in her life is a huge mistake and dating a low test vegan who has to lie about not abusing steroids on youtube to shill his ideology is probably the lowest point.

It must be fucking scary to date vgan gains, he's legit crazy and owns guns and shit. He looks like the kind of guy who would abduct you and torture you

Am I the only one who doesn't think she is ugly?

>Someone will take my face in this moment and post it in some forums, probably asking what I'm thinking about... OK I need to concentrate, this is not going to happen

Yes, because she objectively is.

>mfw dating a nigger

He definitely doesn't roid, his body is really bad. His chest and back are lacking extremely, he looks like a curl bro desu senpai (at least from the last photo I saw of his green body)

VG is making the perfect JUST face

She's a potential QT, but there's something wrong with her. Probably malnutrition due to being with an abusive guy who doesn't let her get all the nutrients she needs.

She has zero redeeming qualities. I wouldn't even rank her on the scale, I don't even see her as a female.

She kinda looks like this guy

nice try, richard

I'm still convinced he does roid, he just doesn't work out ever.
So he looks fucked.
I've seen people who have to cycle for health reasons (low test) that don't work out and they have his body.

Her nose is disproportionatea snd her skin shows her iron deficiency, that is what is wrong with her-- you can biologically detect her weakness and do not want to mate with her and have your children recieve those genetics.

>VG is eating fruit off his girlfriend's feet

How lucky is this man?

Jesus christ

Look at their fucking heads. just take 10 seconds to analyse both of their fucking weird heads

their children are going to look fucking weird

what the

I think it's not a disproportionate nose, but a very round and large head. She could bear cute daughters, but the sons would be fucked due to not having a good jaw.

Agreed on iron deficiency, that's definitely a factor.

Does she look malnourished here? This was before moving in with Richard

No, but she looks shit tier.

>bad tattoo
>short hair
>dumb hipster glasses

Would try bang drunk and realise my dick would reject going up for her.

There is nothing wrong with short hair. Making out is a hell of a lot easier

I think medium hair is nice, but hair short to the point of looking like a guy is just unattractive to me.

Picture related for about the ideal length I like.

kek

It looks like a fucking tranny, i bet it's pussy smells like the great depression.

short hair on a girl signifies mental problems to be desu, senpai

honestly have you ever seen a woman who was a caring mother and wife who also had some short spikey "fuck the patriarchy" radfem haircut? lol

He wants some of that gluten free, non gmo, non preservative, dairy free, vegan walls

This is my "limit" I guess

I don't mind a pixie cut as long as they can pull it off. No bald gf tho pls

Yeah because I leave my house and don't expose myself to nitpicked SJW vids

>I should've socialized more

I don't know who she is, but looks clearly like Rich Evans when drunk. I mean, like Rich Evans.

Ok, you get the idea

kek

I don't know about mental issues, I only befriend or flirt with girls I like. I only knew one girl with such short hair (from dancing) who was not a dyke, but she kept sleeping with people in the dance troupe while having a boyfriend.

Too short for me. At least not Emma Watson cutting her hair off completely tier though.

If anything she's the nutrient goblin. VG on his own eats really well, lentils and tons of veggies and fruits and shit. After he moved in with her, his food turned into "so yeah, Jasmin wanted to get take-out again, so we're having fried rice, dumplings, and some vegan donuts" "yeah, so Jasmine wanted to make some vegan cookies again today, here's our recipe..."

Man that sounds awesome... how does one go about cycling for "health reasons"? I mean I get TRT, but proper cycles?

She looks like feminized version of me. It's disturbing.

is he a foot fetishist?

Feet ruin the taste of blueberrier and blueberries ruin the taste of feet. Why do this?

t. footfetishist who likes bluevberries

>cycling for "health reasons"
there's no such a thing. Long term it's always negative balance. Either roid and keep roiding (which comes with its own set of problems) or don't start at all.

Revolting

>children

VG got a vasectomy because he hates children

Have a legitimate health reason that prevents testosterone production.
You don't have to be simply low test to get fraud.
>have testicle injury
>have significant evidence that you have nose dived on test levels
It's all dependent on the doctor.
One of my friends went from 800 to 400 in a year due to a groin injury that slowed blood flow to his testicle.
Such a drastic alteration in test levels is crippling. While he wasn't low test (you need to be around 250 to be low test) having your test levels cut in half at such a fast rate causes a shit ton of health problems.
So they gave him a 150 weekly cycle to help stabilize him.

I've seen doctors give cycles to people who were no where near low test and i've heard of doctors giving shitty cycles (sub 100perWeek) for people who were actually low as fuck test.

The system is fucked.
In fact the definition of low test needs to be changed entirely, the new standard should be 400. If you're below it, it should be mandatory that they give you enough to be above the marker. It's way too important for male health not to.
>mfw almost half the male population in America is slowly dropping below 450 every year due to obesity

If you want it, just keep going to different doctors until one gives you want you want.
Usually they will make up something to finally shut you up.
>user says he has loss sexual function due to his test levels dropping
>let's give him testosterone

It's a hairstyle of choice for every woman over 45 where I live. Think about wife of Ozzy - like that.

>testosterone
>always negative balance
What is every bodily function in humans for 500?

Testosterone is mandatory in men.
If you think it will cause more negatives than positives, go ahead and cut your balls off faggot.

Only good thing about him - he won't procreate and pass down those genes.

Thank you senpai, will try this :)

You're obviously an idiot or a troll.

Meaning you will bust your balls for a free TRT? Leaving humanity behind I see.

>poor facial aesthetics
>dat nose
>broad shoulders
>no tits
>big hands
>feminine penis

sorry haha you're right, feminism is cool!

I'm getting older, nigga... ain't gonna have these test levels forever. Gotta think ahead. Gotta confuse the endocrine system, right babe?

>Sharon Osbourne
>good wife and mum

EleGiggle

"in this moment, i am euphoric"

Its "art" according to him

youtu.be/VXfBxqRaEfU

Holy. Shit. It really was him...

Its okay I guess. I just know you'd bitch if a woman said the same thing about a man.

But will i get swole on trt levels of test? I want to get yuge but im scared to fuck it up buying test on my own.

Is it illegal to just go to a doc and share with him your plans of injecting testosterone, and have him pay really close attention to your blood levels and side effects and such? Test is scheduled right, but isnt he obligated to help if i were to tell him my plans.