Are you still able to enjoy a cold Coke on a hot summer's day?

Are you still able to enjoy a cold Coke on a hot summer's day?

I work in a restaurant and pound the shit outta Diet Coke all night

Nope. Even without training: let's face it: coke tastes like sweet shit.

This. Somehow my mom slurps down Pepsi, specifically fountain Pepsi. She kept pushing me to take a sip, take a sip, after I had already tried some, and it finally got on my nerves. I took a sip and just said that it was watered down piss and that I didn't want any more of it. Felt bad for the employee of the food joint within earshot. After that, she got all defensive and then told me how I should shave, almost word for word how I told her I was going to shave this morning.

I'll drink a diet soda if it would be awkward to drink water or something though.

front or back?

Only sugarless. Now some faggot come and tell me how it causes cancer or something.

If ever there was an user I wanted to claim is a serial killer, you're the one.

Are you sure you don't want to claim I'm one?

I have drank nothing but water for 8 months and the occasional Hennessey.

Soft drinks are for fatties

Or for people who like soft drinks, faggot.

I'll have a mexican coke over ice once in a blue moon. I like when the ice dilutes it.

a mexican coke on a hot day is the best. Too bad it's fucking horrendous for you.

Why wouldn't I? Sugar is good for you

i actually meant FoH or BoH

Pepsi is superior anyways
>BUT BUT -OBSCURE SODA- IS BETTER
I'm talking between those two

Get a load of this fatty lmao

I actually don't like pop that much anymore. It's so thick and feels like death to my teeth. I'm good with a nice, tall glass of ice water.

Although ginger ale is still enjoyable once in a great while when I don't feel great.

Pepsi tastes like absolute shit. I have no idea how people prefer it over coke. It always tastes flat as hell and like nothing but sugar dumped in brown water. Coke at least has some kind of flavor in it besides the sugar.

I always think people who like Pepsi also prefer miracle whip over actual mayonnaise.

it doesn't. can still fuck up your insulin levels.

Really don't enjoy soda any more. Doesn't feel refreshing. Still I do sometimes drink it after workouts on days where I feel like I'm struggling to meet macros.

Nope. I've removed all that sugary shit from my diet. If I try to drink some my stomach will hurt now

>struggle to meet macros
>drink a soda-water

Sugar is not considered macronutrient by most people.

I'll have one, like once every couple of months. They still taste fucking good. Last one i had, a huge dr pepper, was at star wars movie back in december.

Usually a beer.
Very occasionally a cold soda.
I usually chill the soda in the fridge, chill the glass in the freezer, and add ice.
There's nothing better than a drink as cold as possible.

Most people lack education in such matters.

>siphoning money off the british caliphate

nigga there are no hot summer's days here.

Best I can do is enjoy some hot tea in the cold and damp summer day.

>drinking black sugar water

No, because Coke, and soda in general give you cancer.

Just about everything gives you cancer

Gosh. Parents, ya know?

Miracle whip is objectively better than shitty ass bland mayonaise

>sugarless
Tastes like fucking battery acid.
What's even the point?
>inb4 - muh calories

I cut out sugar and stopped drinking soda I'm on month 4. Co-worker have me a coke on Saturday, I drank about 1/4 of it and the sweetness and burning made me vomit until I dry heaved.
So no.

cut off all soda, only drinking them on social gatherings and even then, no coke.

>this thread
its no wonder you cunts are so miserable, you dont enjoy anything in life

I like the taste.

Just wait for people calling you a fatty for enjoying a fizzy drink.

I had one bottle last year. I only drink it once a year. It tastes fucking awesome each time

>mfw I never liked the taste of any soda
I feel sorry for the addicts