Post yer gym bullies on social media

post yer gym bullies on social media

>just popped up on yelp

Why can't you make fun of people breaking the rules? Most gyms have pretty strict dresscodes

why do you care about the old guy trying to exercise you beta cuck

>he doesn't work out in a cowboy hat
lmao bitch boy you ain't nevah gonna be a true rough rider

At least he is trying to get some walking in, he's probably 70 years old you should be proud of him for not being bed ridden in this current year. Most 70-80 year olds in the United States are either so obese and diabetic they are confined to a wheelchair or so frail and arthritic they are a bed-ridden drain on society.

>unironically being that much of a cookie cutter
That guy looks awesome

stop fighting for a random dude who is embarassing himself. instead of protecting him like if he's a little baby, you should make fun of him so he can man up and stop embarassing himself

hes not embarrassing himself

>being an alpha as fuck cowboy instead of a low t cookie cutter pussy
>embarassing himself
????

found the bully

How is that "pathetic"? The old guy is basically saying "fuck the rules" and refusing to dress like most of the limp wristed cardiofaggots you see fagging up an average commercial gym.

Like you DYEL fairies would ever have the balls to flagrantly disregard the rules. You conform because you want to avoid a confrontation, where you'd be left stammering "s-sorry".

Im not saying that he can't workout.

Theres a 80 year old dude at my gym who always wears way to tight shorts and a pink tank top. Looks weird but atlleast he is wearing appropiate clothes and following the gym dresscode

You sound triggered summerfriend.

What is this faggot dress code I'm reading about? are you telling me to be able to use the treadmill one has to dress like a complete faggot and wear some gay looking tank top and tights?

Fuck out of here, at least the old man is working out while the moron is busy taking photos whining like a complete faggot, over something that doesn't negatively "affect" his workout in anyway shape or form.

At my gym its against the rules to wear jeans, a friend of mine got his subscribiton cancelled because of it. String tank tops that bearly covers anything aren't allowed and neither are girls with their belly showing.

Might aswell work out in a jumpsuit, but probably against the rules also

Kek fucking badass

Thank fuck i don't live in your garbage country they call "USA", nor do i visit such flamboyant homosexual gyms where faggots cry over someones attire.

Dress codes at gyms should cover a lack of clothing, not the owner's biases towards certain types of clothing. A guy working out in jeans or slacks isn't bothering anybody in a legitimate way. I'd rather that than people going about half naked.

I live in Denmark

ROFL imagine being friends with someone who wears JEANS to the gym..

If this shit bothers you to the extent of making a facebook post about it you are one sad fuck.
Beta.
As.
Hell.