Indians

Why do you hate them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFb5NVKeVwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they won't just shit in the fucking toilet

I'm serious

So am I

They don't shit on the street bc they like it there's an actual problem of less toilets

I dont hate them as a race. I only hate the ones that speak loudly in their lmaolanguage and that smell like catpiss and leave their stench in places. Idk if they have no sense of hygiene or think their scent is good.

They shit on the street because they are afraid of toilet witches

Look like dog shit, smell worse.

I like when the best looking indians are the ones who don't really look indian at all

I wish my country had indians. I love indian food.

>implying the indian in OP's picture doesn't have 9/10 facial aesthetics

Because Indians can't shit the fuck about them being Indians on Veeky Forums nobody give a shit fuck you
Fucking ban this thread already it's not Veeky Forums related

They look Indian, It;s just that your racism won't allow Indians to be attractive so you create a barrier between those who you can't deny look good and those who you subconsciously hate. It's like how /pol/ says one drop rule until someone like Victoria Justice appears and suddenly she's 100% white when she's a half breed.

>implying indians look like that
>implying that faggot isnt mixed raced

>implying 98% of indians dont look like pic related

nice try faggot

t. paki

What part of his face is unpleasing? Be objective, this is Veeky Forums. I'm waiting.

Seriously, why do they fucking stink so bad? The last time i was at an airport at some place called 'Healthy habit" eating a chicken schnitzel sandwich. An Indian family walked in and i got a big whiff of some dirty stank smell.

The smell litrelly make me feel sick and nauseous. Worst of all the little baby was on top of the table they were on playing bare shirt.

because they are a very different race.
pakis dont smell indians, iranians also dont smell pakis.

chinese would smell you, but they couldnt smell mongols or japanese.

its just the fucking race, you probably smell weird to them too, but im not sure.
the fact that they small "bad" to you, is just pure coincidence

why do animals stink? you stink to animals too.

DESIGNATED

>being unable to objectively point out unpleasing features on a fitness board

back to being a shut in faggot for you

You are Indian, aren't you?

SHITTING

SHITTING

t. Ranjip Patel

The part where he has poo/jihad features.

well he looks like a white guy
>tons of makeup
>bright white light in his face
>literally look white with a solid jaw

The only thing that's good about him is that he doesn't look indian

> in this much denial that an Indian has near perfect facial features and in this denial all you can say is poo, further proving my point

the funny thing is, is that this indian is more conventionally attractive than you will ever be

my only criticism is he doesn't have prominent cheekbones, but if he did he would be literally perfect, quintessentially a god

if i was indian, i wouldnt refer to them as "they".

I would say, we.

reading comprehension, faggot.

also what i said is true. Its the same with niggers, they small bad too for me.

not true at all actually its because of the fucking shit they put in there food why do you think indian food stinks like shit? you are what you eat

What features of his are '' poo ''> The amazing jaw line and jaw structure? The perfect nose? The perfect symmetry in his face? His pretty eyes and facial hair? the slimness of his cheeks that make his face align like the stars?

YOU keep on implying his face is displeasing but you CANNOT NAME ONE FEATURE. Do it.

They look Indian, It;s just that your racism won't allow Indians to be attractive so you create a barrier between those who you can't deny look good and those who you subconsciously hate. It's like how /pol/ says one drop rule until someone like Victoria Justice appears and suddenly she's 100% white when she's a half breed.

It's amazing the mental gymnastics you pull, when someone pleases your eyes but aren't white they are suddenly white, when they don't please your eyes they're poo's.

See

I don't hate indians mate, seriously, I'm just being objective, he only looks attractive here because he's made to look attractive for this picture. And it just so happens that the standards for these kinds of pictures are set for white people

> parrots one drop rule
> suddenly one drop rule doesn't mean anything when someone is attractive enough

Lmao, you're a cutie

He looks like a poo/jihad. Sunken eyes, awkward nose, shit complexion even with the lighting/make up. Giant ears. General disgusting paki look.

Fuck you and your inferiority.

I dont, only girls I fuck are indians

Tell me what facial features of his are unattractive. This answer is so ridiculously easy if he was actually a '' poo '' like so many of you are saying, but NONE of you can actually tell me what part of his face is displeasing.

STREETS

cancer
this has nothing to do with Veeky Forums

As I said he's got a nice jaw, tho you can see the indian side of his on his ears and with his hair, where it's kinda obvious

Otherwise he looks like the standard famous white person because that's the aim of the picture

and for the summerfags out there, this is actually true (at least for some Indians)

> has the same complexion as jensen ackles
> eyes aren't sunken, but has a prominent supraorbital ridge, look up randy couture
>complexion lighter than most burgers
>his gelled hair sticks out further than his ears, literally your dumbest complaint yet
>emotional statement that has no meaning in intelligence

This is fat girl level delusion.

What part of it was wrong? You keep talking but you have no intelligent rebuttals.

Indians are the original Aryans and white boy can't handle the truth

I hate the fucking accent

>but if he did he would be literally perfect, quintessentially a god

Not really
He also has two thumbs
Gods don't have extra thumbs

I can not stand their smell and the fact that they know that everyone hates how they smell and they don't give a shit and don't stop eating whatever they eat to avoid smell like shit.

they deserve nothing but contempt

youtube.com/watch?v=WFb5NVKeVwI

indians are pretty ugly dude just accept it

this isn't so bad. it's not like this carries over when they immigrate. I've never seen any one pull that tomfoolery in a regular non-poo gym before.

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish cockhead. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

nice pasta pratik

Americanized indians who grew up here are usually cool.

Indians from India a lot of the time are assholes. They're 4'10 and bald with baby faces, the worst genetics imagineable, but they act like the rest of the world is beneath them and everyone is their servant.

Go fuk a goat

Actually the DO shit on the streets because they like it. How fucking hard do you think it would be to install a toilet in every home? Every second home? Hell, how about just in every store? Or what if there were steel shit pits dug into every street across the country so the poop would go to a safe place after they pushed one out? Instead they shit on the streets, in the public baths, in the rivers, around the rivers, even ten feet behind the Taj Mahal. Indians are fucking disgusting and it's not an issue of they just don't have enough toilets.

that is the whitest indian I have ever seen