Feels thread

Feels thread

I start :

I just dreamed with my first love, we spent almost all the college live as a best friends, eventually we drifted apart and the last day of college, she came to say bye and shit, I just said OK with a grimace and went to my home. I never had the guts to confess my love. It was like 10 years ago, when I falled in love of her and even today I can't even forget her, probably because when we used to speak I felt so happy so I never stopped smiling, also, I never knew why just by seeing her I started smiling, even she noticed it and asked about it...

Plot twist : everyone told me she was kinda ugly, I don't find her ugly even today by looking at her photos
I'm a reformed fat so by that time I wasn't very popular, also she rejected someone "popular" who asked her to be his gf, as I know she rejected a lot of guys in college and never got in a relationship
Few minutes ago, after dreaming with her I looked at her photo, started smiling again..
Can't stop crying so I decided to do my first feels thread..

that's literally me but this happened 4 years ago in high school, the weird thing is that i completely forget about her when i'm meeting/dating another girl, but when i'm done my fucking oneitis comes back to invade my mind, the weird thing is that I've had 4 semi serious relationships since high school but she's the only one i can't forget

>tfw she got me into music but i can't even listen to it without getting depressed

[spoiler]rly makes me think[/spoiler]

Why you broke up with her?

> gf laying on bed stomach down, feet up
> Smiles at me across the room
> Butterflies.mov
> 'Why haven't we really talked these past 2 months?'
> Confused I make my way over to her on bed
> She goes in for a kiss
> Wake up
> It's been 2 years since she broke up with me

When does this feel fucking stop, I can't seem to fucking man up and get it through my head that she's long gone.

I have no idea what to do with my life, I have an exam tomorrow and I haven't even opened my books yet. All I can do is drink. I haven't even been to the gym in a month.

I have 0 interests/dreams for the future, going to drop out of college and start working I guess.

I wish I want to wake up and start living, not wake up and wonder when I'll finally be able to kick the chair from under my feet when I have my belt around my neck.

Damn dude, why did she broke up with you?

Don't leave school
You will regret it forever
I did

Don't really fully know, she said she couldn't handle a relationship and her studies at the same time. But this was after a couple weeks of what americans call college (it's a bit different here i guess) and she got a new boyfriend about 4 months later so it doesn't seem like she was telling the whole truth.

I already spend 2 years studying and now I'm failing again. I don't know what else to do except to go find a job so I could at least give some money back to my parents for these 2 wasted years.

You're a spaniard aren't you?

>tfw went back to school and forgot earphones
>tfw the people in the room beside me can hear me watching anime

I know that feel man. 1 year later I still dream of her and just feel like shit when I wake up.. I can't even imagine having a new gf cause she won't be as interesting as my ex. I miss her and really miss the friendship side too. Now I'm all alone cause I was with her during 3 years and it kinda turned me into a pussy, I feel like I suck at talking to girls and shit... Also have a lot of shut on my mind and feel lost carreer wise but we will make it bro, trust me, it just takes time. Feels good to know I'm not alone dealing with all that shit, and we're probably millions in that case

/blog

Baww threads belong on /b/ you faggot

Thanks for sharing, wish you the best bro

>have no friends or social group since 17, now 22
>have never gone to a party/clubbing except once on my 18th where my childhood crush got fucked in the back of my car when giving her a lift back
>had two dates and the girls don't speak to me after, I imagine they make jokes about me to their friends
>gf of 3 years cheated on me big time when in Magaluf 2 years ago, been riding the cock carousel since
>work as a nursing assistant, career options are zero
>older patients often ask how old I am, when I tell them they say "these years are the best of your life!" and I have to go to the staff toilet and cry because I know it will only get worse
>came to terms with the fact I will end up killing myself, and find it quite comfortable that I always have that option

On the plus side, at least I'm fit.

I personally don't believe the 20's best part of life meme

I think it's shit, you turn into an adult and realize Disney way of seeing love is just plain bullshit, most girls are sluts (we are sluts too but at least if they told us when we were 10 years old already in stead of making them look like angels we would probably have less issues about it)

+ old people don't know what it is to have to evolve in a world that just changes this fast with all that technology and shit, also we have to deal with the crap they left behind them, and so will our children with ours. Except our children will be 100% faggots and sluts when we are probably 80% max.

Sometimes dreams are really powerful

>be kid
>dream about some mermaid in my 4th grade school
>fell in love with her
>tfw wake up
>please no
>try to go to bed and dream about her again
>never happens

also a more recent one

>qt likes me but I don't
>this lasts over 2 years
>eventually she turns into a fuckable 9/10 redhead
>we start talking less and less until it just stops, probably mad about all the times I rejected to see her
>2 years later she comes and talks to me, all flirty and stuff, can't do much since I have a gf now
>eventually she gets a bf
>whatever
>dream about her
>suddendly feels of regret, should have dated her and banged
>this lasts for like two weeks
>find out she's just another PC girl
>she also got fat now

that's my experience

>mfw reading a feels thread and faggot OP doesn't greentext
>mfw apparently English is his third language

Feels bad man

>tfw wake up
>please no
>try to go to bed and dream about her again
>never happens

Yup , never works but I'm still doing it nowadays

It was my first feel thread, I forgot that I could greentext

Meet a psychologist.
Srs. He/she can help you out.

Don´t leave school/college. You will fuck up your life. Remember, we are all going to make it.

Soldier on,dear boy.

>tfw my gunpla kits didn't come in today

Maybe tomorrow

Just tell her how you feel then get over it and go out with someone else

>Don't want to wake up because it's like getting hit with a ton of bricks every morning cuz depressed
>Don't want to sleep at night because it means I'll have to wake up

Did that once before, I lied about almost everything, I don't even know why, I do not know how to open up irl

faggot

>tfw when 2.5 years later

Here's the worst part Veeky Forums. I sympathise with both of you. I feel the hurt. I've had the dreams. I've dismissed the sloots.

The worst thing is: I broke up with her. For a 18 months I had her there, on a string, dangling and wanting to get back with me. But she's now gone, ignoring me with a new bf.

I've banged 28 women in the last 36 months but none of them come anywhere near her.

I still believe in putting myself out there. But in all honesty. I fucked it. Over 2 years from our break up and over a year on from properly losing her I can't erase her. I can't unsee her face every time I close my eyes.

I just hope you're happy KAM.

It's been 5 months since she broke up with me and I miss talking to her and feeling her right beside me, I feel so lonely, no amount of clubbing or drinking with my pals seems to cure it. Don't get me wrong, not depressed is just this weird boid. At least I'm more focused than ever in college and fitness in general, guess time will heal and I will recover my "need" to talk to girls.

Sigh... everyday I want to leave this place behind and forget about the feely feels that feel feely but I cant drag myself away. I stay here and wallow in it.
>going to therapy
>learning that I run from my problems
>becoming an alcoholic
>getting fat
>no family or good friends
>just people that stab me in the back
>cried for an hour tonight
>lonely and friendless
>the will to live is slowly fading
But I keep comming here because I feel like people here care. Maybe a little. They have knowledge and they post motivating things when people in real life are just shitty self centered retards.

>Be me
>quit going to the gym for two years because of an injury and a busier life
>meet a girl who supposedly fell head over heels for me
>attempt a long term relationship with her
>a long time goes by
>was even going to propose last week
>catch her cheating 3 weeks ago
>feel demolished because she's been banging an uneducated loser turd who has already impregnated at least one other woman, drives a shittier car than mine, is significantly less good-looking than me, shorter, makes less money than me, but happens to have a bit of muscle and I don't anymore(he's not even that big. I'd be surprised if he can bench 2 plates)
>decide I want to get strong again and attempt to drown the sadness in the gym

Started going out with another girl, but I don't like it, so I am still looking. Gym is the only thing that feels good...

what sadness dude? you got a weight off yourself, that girl was shit

It's ok user, I believe in you. That being said, get off your fat ass and lift some weights so you can be a source of motivation for others as well.

>wanting to go to only gym in town
>people there are only chads that would belittle me
>actually afraid because word gets around quick
what do

It is a lot better that I caught her now than after having gotten married.

Bitch denies having cheated, but I saw it with my own eyes... well I didn't see the guy actually fucking her, but it's pretty obvious that's what happened. The night that it happened we talked at around 10:30pm and she told me she was about to go to bed because she'd get up early to go to the gym. I was going to bring her a surprise breakfast next morning, before going to work, but I saw the guy's car, waited a little bit and then saw the guy walking out of her apartment. I asked one of the security guys who knew me well and would let me into the neighborhood without asking any questions... asked him who the fuck was parked in my spot (it's actually her spot, but she doesn't have a car and would let me use it... I needed to sound authoritative) and he just said that car arrived at like 2 am. I doubt they were just playing fort with the pillows.

I blew her off for a couple of days then told her I knew what she did and that it was over. She denied it, got all angry, said I am the one that hurt her and another bunch of bullshit about me running away like a coward (like I'd throw down with some dude over some adult woman who cannot keep her legs closed). I kept my cool and didn't even dignify her messages with a response.

She doesn't know that I was going to propose... although the possibility of marriage and living together had come up as a topic a few times already.

You're right, she's a terrible human being. Won't even own up to what she did.

I will emerge stronger both physically and mentally from this. Will be able to get a better girl than that loser... he can keep her if he wants.

is she still avaliable? why dont you call her and say something?

I didn't tell her what I saw. I just told her that "I knew" and she thought I had just heard some gossip (there was lots of gossip going around about her being a slut, but I would always defend her like a fool. Turns out gossip was true).

The worst part is that last time I looked at her instagram about a week ago, she had a bunch of pictures (it was her birthday) with her coworkers and captions saying shit like "These people have only known me for a few months and look at how well they treat me! How can a person who is treated this well by people who barely know her be a bad person?" and pictures of some flowers she supposedly didn't know who sent them, and her whatsapp status said something like "Don't conform for what you need but work hard for what you deserve"

It pissed me off so much, I haven't looked her up since. I cannot believe her conscience lets her sleep at night.

Damn son you handled that like a professional. Lift on breh

Women will do anything to hamster away the guilt and play the victim. They'reall scummy. Congrats on handling it very well. May your gains be great brother.

I just keep dreaming of my ex fiancé
I don't really miss her, (I gues this means I do subconsciously) but about 2-3 times a week I have a dream where everything worked out and we stayed together. In those dreams I'm the happiest I can be and when I wake up it's just crushing depression for about a half hour or so till I rub one out
Aside from that, I keep getting that same old existential shit where I feel useless and life's just a shit show

Thanks, m8. I wish you the same

don't make the mistake I did and try and communicate with her any further.

bitches love closure, don't give her the pleasure of closure.

I'm worthless.

Moved to school 800 miles away, no support group, left my best and only real friend and my family behind. I meet this girl, who I immediately connect with. I can sense a mutual attraction, she seems to enjoy my company and we spend a lot of time together. This girl is like literally my ideal, perfection in my eyes. Then she drops the "my boyfriend" line on me and I'm just devastated. My only hope is that they're growing apart (she moved 4 hours away for school) and that she feels the same way about me as I do about her. The terrible thing is, is that she really is perfect in every single way to me. It's been such a rollercoaster for me I've contemplated suicide knowing that if it doesn't work out I will never find someone like that again, and that I don't know if I could ever be happy knowing I found the one but nothing could ever happen.

Girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me a few months ago, I was a wreck for awhile, now I've sort of mellowed out in the sense that I'm not crying every day anymore

I had a dream last night, and she was holding me, and kissing the back of my neck and I was kissing her fingers, then I woke up, felt good and bad after I woke up. It gave me this feeling of being wanted and cared for which I haven't felt for awhile.

I don't even know what I want anymore, one part of me just wants to hookup with girls, but I don't know if I really like that, never had a lot of interest in hooking up with someone I have no connection with. I really am longing for the feeling of someone loving me, just cuddling with me, having passionate sex, being able to talk to someone.
But at the same time during all of this I don't want any of it, I don't want anybody and just want to be alone and not have to deal with anything, I can see an attractive girl, and feel like I wanna sex her, love her, and then have no interest in her, I feel it all in a matter of seconds.

I'm all messed up and confused I guess, and I just miss my ex and wish things didn't happen how they did

Because he's a whiny clinger

>regular customer at work hadn't been coming in for months
>really nice old lady that would only go to our store to print photos at our kiosk
>her super bitchy landwhale granddaughter showed up yesterday to print photos
>when we were talking she started tearing up and told me that her grandma was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer
>she was told by the doctors that diagnosed her that she only had three months left, and she asked her granddaughter to print her photos because she's borderline bedridden now
>the pictures were from their family going to a flower festival in the region from a couple months ago (it's a big deal so I went there too), bunch of pictures of her along with tons of sunflowers and such
>after the granddaughter finished printing the photos and cashed out she asked the cashier to get me from the office so she could thank us for always helping her grandmother out with our ancient photo kiosk

I don't even have a reaction image for these feels

>be in 20s
>get out of university
>have to work extra hours to show you're worth it to jew boss
>get off work at 7
>go to gym
>cook
>have 2 hours to eat and do something
>go to sleep
>wageslave again

>introducing me
>32 years old this December
>kissless virgin
not hugless nor handholdles though I'm on top of that shit son
>accepted that due to shyness, social dysfunction, small cock complex and a profound distaste for the shape of the female sex organ I will never fuck in my life
>was bullied from almsot as early as I can remember through my teens until I was 20
>no male figure in my life, no one to teach me how to stand up for myself or my own value
>realize I could do that around 20 and started doing that hoping the damage was repairable at that point
[spoiler]it wasn't[/spoiler]
>try hard, be sociable on and off, make and lose acquaitances, go to the gym on and off
>I'm finally ready to admit that I will never be happy or motivated about anything in my life
>pushed away all my friends, don't talk to my family, don't really feel anything for anyone
>the few people that still call me now and then get either a "no" or a "yes" with me canceling at the last minute iwthout even bothering about making up an excuse
>I deny myself to people because so much has been denied to me that I will never get back so I take it out on others in the only way I can exert control over their feelings
>the rush of shame and elation as I pull this inane bullshit on them is the only hting I feel anymore
>my mother has to deal with me either being behind a stone wall or raging at her for stupid reasons
though to be fair she's quite a piece of work herself
>I don't even rmeember the last time I tlaked face to face to someone who wasn't job-related or a relative of mine
>not even motivated to go to the gym anymore

Every now and ten I go to either Veeky Forums or /b/ for feels thread and post this because I need to have this shit written down to fully realize how bad it is going... But it's not gonna change ever
Every year I consider suicide more seriously, the only thing tethering me to this world is my mom, I don't want to make her suffer this much.

I got one from last week.
>A girl I've been crushing on for over a year now starts texting me one night
>She's obviously flirting with me
>Invites me to watch a movie with her and some friends
>I don't exist to them the whole time and still don't
>They even made fun of me

Why do people do this to me?

Guys, it has gotten a lot better for me but still am fucked up because of what I went through.

>Be a 1timekissedvirgin coming into college
>Be depressed an suicidal my freshman year because uni cheerleader I had a thing for told me I wasn't good enough for her
>suffer through until summer
>End up finding a girl who liked me my bro hooked me up with
>rushed in relationship with her even though I wasn't attracted no had anything in common
>girl was giving me affection, fell in love and dated for 2 years
>she treated me like shit and was emotionally abusive
>everyone told me and everyone saw that we we not anything alike
>still loved her, was blind to the fact
>broke up with me last summer on 4th of july
>cheated on me but didnt tell me about it a month later
>emotionallyrekt.jpg
>get on antidepressants, go for senior year of college
>Fuck this bitch, I'm gonna slay this next year
>she comes crawling back, I fall for her trap
>take it slow, she gets sexually assaulted and I get back with her cuz she needed me
>uses me for 2 month to get over what happened
>dumped me for a 33 yo guy from a cousin fuck town who did autobody work that came into the bar she worked at everyday to get drunk
>cut contact the day of and get even worse than I was ever before
>still take meds, start seeing a therapist, black out every week, 2 times a week
>couldn't get out of bed every day my last semester of my senior year
>eventually make it to summer, ended up fucking 5 random girls in a time of 5 months
(didn't have any sex before her)
>find girl on tinder who is oddly enough friends with best bro who hooked me up with my ex
>hang out, hit it off, get a beej
>hang out all summer
>ask her to be my gf because she is literally myself but a woman
She treats me better than I deserve and I don't even know how to feel because I was treated like shit for the last 2 and a half years.

Get over it, seriously, no one here has experienced any gym bullyism. Just like you will the chads are concentrating on doing their own shit, be that bullshitting with each other or actually working out.

So the friends of this girl you want to fuck are being little shits to you. Big deal.
Let me guess: are they all guy friends? also known as orbiters? They might just give shit to this guy here to steal their star prize.
In any case, why do you care if the girl likes you? That might be even better next time she asks, gives you a hook
>Look, I'm ok with hanging out, but your friends don't really make me comfortable, so would you be ok with just the two of us?

I don't think it's that people are AS self centered as you think, we are just taught not to really be emotional with others.
I probably would be uncomfortable saying many of the things and hearing a lot of things here in public but here it's comfy and I can really let my insecurities get out of the way.

I just tell myself that so I feel a little better, today was my first day back at uni and all my conversations people just complained about insignificant shit and acted like they didn't care about anything, really has been bothering because I really want to be more positive.

Can I ask how those friends stabbed you in the back user?
I don't have experience of anyone betraying me but my friend's throughout life have been as anxious/depressed as me, so they were always nice and loving but eventually killed themselves.

And the most depressing part of it all?
My gf had pointed out that I am like a beat dog. Being yelled at constantly and emotionally manipulated/ abused made me do things that stick out to her.
Like as one example, when we are driving in the car, and I started to change the station she will jokingly say something and I would freak out and apologize because doing that would have been a fight with my ex.
I'm slowly trying to get over my ex, but when it has a toll on me this serious psychologically, I know I'm fucked up.

It will all pass in time, I promise. You just gotta hold out there man.

This is possibly the worst advice I've ever seen given on Veeky Forums

Nah, they're all girls. Even she laughed at me.

I'm on a similar boat except during the last day of hs (3 months ago) I told my best friend of 3 years that I loved her. She told me all during hs she loved me aswell and how she always wanted me to tell her I loved her but now that it was too late. I'm completely destroyed bros, I thought the worst answer I could get was a okay ;-;

Then she's fucking with you, I don't know
What's the worst advice? Trying to pull a girl you want to fuck away from her pack of cunts?

Statistically there has to be people almost exactly like her in the world, and really what I think is the best advice (at least for myself) is that you don't fully truly know the person.
You idealize this concept, this perfect woman and you lust and pine over this idolatry.
She has faults, she poops, she does/has done things that probably would make you lose interest.
This doesn't mean she is bad or that things couldn't turn out to be great, but love is deeper than this concept of "perfect".

That other user was talking about his woman cheating on him and then denying it, he probably thought he knew her too.
I'm not saying don't open yourself to love but what you are feeling is not love but emotion, hormones, and yearning that you are identifying characteristics in a girl that you deemed "perfect".
Don't kill yourself m8, it's temporary.
I would recommend distancing yourself so it hurts less, and take it from someone with experience, if she cheats on him for you she will forever be sullied in your eyes.

This is really good advice. The only problem is that I'm 24, and haven't felt like this about someone since high school. I honestly thought I lacked the ability to feel like this until I met her. That's what makes it so hard to step back and objectively consider things. I'm just biding my time, seeing how things play out. And if it doesn't look like it's going to work out I'll probably visit the school psychologist. The scary thing is I've thought about suicide here and there in the past, but it was always absurd and I never had even the slightest intention of doing it. What scares me is that now it doesn't seem all that absurd to me anymore.

Personally I'm a little fucked up and as a result have a very small range of emotion when I'm around others, as a result I've never felt something for a girl and I only really feel with others when I'm on Veeky Forums.
Obviously I'm not really someone you should be listening to or even someone who should be giving advice, but maybe that girl just seems to have a better life than yours and you are just finally seeing what you could have?
I don't know, if I could meet someone who could make me feel and then they left I would be devastate, had absurd thoughts of suicide as well but if actual emotion was behind that instead of exhaustion and regret I don't know how I would deal.

Not that guy but I had some backstabs, also this is probably my first comment in Veeky Forums, I just lurk for 1 year

Some of them used to talk shit about me when I wasn't in the group.
Also
>be me
>qt 9/10 I used to like, she was perfect, awesome, brilliant, funny, good body and my best friend.
>never said her my feelings cuz I thought she wouldnt like a 6/10 dyel
>ask my friend if he can ask her who she likes
>my friend says she gives me a 2/10
>get depressed and slowly stopped talking to qt
>a year after qt's best friend says she felt in love with me, and my friend were there while she said that and asked their help to be with me
>my friend was a fatass 1/10 probably he liked the qt too..

Also
>be me and my best friend at the college central office
>we bot throw a bag with bad smell in our classroom
>we both said to us that no one is going to say that we did it
>teacher asks me if my best friend did it
>absolutoyno.jpg
>says that they aren't going to call my father if I accuse him
>nope
>says that my best friend said I did it
>*I think* good trick.. He would never betray me
>haha I said we didn't nothing
>exit from the office
>my best friends say sorry...
>the teacher ended calling our parents

Cont

I was in the same boat as you. But lately emotions have been hitting me hard. Which I'd why I think I value her so highly. She's the only person I've legitimately felt this way about. Even though every other aspect of my life is great right now, I'd trade it all for her. Can't help but fantasize about the things we'd do and the good times we'd have, and knowing they may never come true is just devastating

That's a bullshit reason to be a pussy. Don't mean to be rude, but evolution fucked up with you. If our ancestors were like you, humanity woulda never made it

Wouldn't really call the second one backstabbing, it was just a highschooler pussying out, it's alright to make mistakes and boy said he was sorry.
Also friends talk shit all the time, doesn't mean they don't love each other.
Fat lying friend isn't good though, when I think of betrayal I don't think of highschool tier stuff, I think of ruining career prospects/fucking other's SO's because they are pissy.

Yeah I know I'm going to go through this same thing and it's going to be a bitch.
I thought I was content for the first time in a ages the past couple years but apparently I am just depressed, and not ">tfw no gf" depressed like I was when I was younger.
It's really not that bad but it's exhaustive, borderline miserable when I can't distract myself, and defeating as I know that when I get a chance to get out of this if I fail I'm going to crash hard.

Cont from
3 years ago
I was in a fight with the typical Chad because he said I was looking him bad
>pls I do box and lift, just wait to get the t-shirt of
>kick his ass
>his friends enter to fight and start beating me
>waiting for my friends to help me
>I was in the floor by probably 5 guys and Chad kicking me
>I had 4 friends with me
>They all just watch and call the police
>Random user with his friends separates me from Chad's group
>After user joining my friends follow him
>fight is over, Chad has his eye bleeding
>I can't even stand up
>Never talked to my "friends" again
>user became my best friend, until today he didn't betrayed me
>I hope he willn't

Now I'm 23, going to gym with user everyday except Sunday for 2.5 years, finishing my career, not even trying to get a friend or gf, ignoring everyone except user, just talk with others if I want to get pussy
I'm probably going to die alone.

It feels good to tell other people your memories, probably going to participate more in this threads

I'm not done with my school life so that are all the backstabs I remember.
I'm doing everything to not get anymore tho

Nah man
High schoolers aren't that young

I feel you. Having distractions postpones the effects of depression and it can be rough when you no longer have distractions or a support group. It's just hard to see the light sometimes. I have a really optimistic personality outwardly, but on the inside I have a hard time convincing myself that everything will work out in the end

>been talking to qt girl for a while
>things going well
>end up getting mad one night cause we only hung out for 2 hours
>she becomes a little distant
>go talk to her
>things getting better
>Mfw she just asked me to come over tonight at 12

My friends who have killed themselves were far more optimistic and happy acting than I.
I feel like a pussy being affected by events so much but I'm no stoic, I was already unhappy a few years ago and after all this shit happening my subconscious has learned to ignore any strong emotion, be it good or bad.
Shit sucks m8, I can force myself to do shit usually but whenever I have a moment of clarity I just want to end everything.

>tfw finally get to 405 deadlift
>tfw came in during a rough week of work
I worked 6 days last week. I worked my old job and my new job everyone freaked out because we were down a soul. I can't believe how much they missed me its like they were bleeding without me.

Had a dream of my first gf in 6th grade, I moved in the 8th grade, she turned into a model. I talked to her when facebook became popular. We're still cool but I dream of her like once a year. I never got to hang out with her as an adult/teen. We still talk like once a year, but we coulda been more.

I literally last night had a dream where I was in another dream. I lost her in the first dream when we were hanging out in college class, couldn't believe we were together. I wake up in the dream to find out the seat is emtpy. It was just a dream, just to wake up again to nothing. I don't even think about her but damn it sucks moving

Keep going user, it will get better!

Get this shit off of Veeky Forums, this has nothing to do with fitness and has everything to do with user crying about making bad decisions and not being willing to change himself.

Either you do what is necessary to succeed, or you fail. It really is that simple, but people pretend that it's not.

I never thought it would happen. I scoffed at you guys when you whined about it. But it happened. I contracted oneitits... You told me girls were a meme. You told me they were dull and uninteresting. That's not always true Veeky Forums. She's cute and funny and interesting and she kissed me but she has a boyfriend and it's not gonna happen god dammit. Fuck you and fuck everything else. JUST

I had these feels for nearly three years after the love of my life dumped me.

Since then, I've realized that she dumped me for precisely the reason that her leaving was so devastating - she was too much of my soul. And her leaving me was her way of telling me that I needed time alone to heal.

Please user, take this time to heal.

Do it for me, user?

And get plants, user. Taking care of plants was all that kept me going for a time. Wake up. Water him. Wash the leaves. Check the ph. And on and on and on. It's a lovely relationship, mother and plant.

>only been to the gym a handful of times since April
>depression only gets worse
>go to old friends house for a weekend long b-day party
>lots of food and drink
>friend's size has doubled since high school
>see myself in mirror, gained at least 5 pounds since I stopped going to the gym
>my abs are gone and i can only feel hate and disgust at myself and my friend
>an hour later he gets sad and complains about his weight
>feels set in, I should be a bro and help
>feels get worse, the fuck am I doing with my own life?
>come back home next afternoon
>can't find a way of having that talk with him
>can't even find it i me to go to the gym again

How do I get myself to go back to my routine? It's like the lazy voice in my head has overpowered the will to lift. At least I stopped doing heavy drugs a month or so ago, and my friends says it shows, but I still am in a much worse place than I was last year when I was all about Veeky Forums.
And how do I help my friend? Ever since he moved in with this girl a few years back they just keep getting bigger and bigger,I don't want him to just drop dead one day.

Talk to him!

I joined the military and when I came back all my friends were gone. Don't let your friends be memories.

Also, buy a potted plant and build it's care into your routine.

>transferring to college from community college
>have crazy psychotic girlfriend, who was a flirty bitch, probably cheated
>have to attend a seminar
>accidentally sign up for optional seminar
>meet a very homely but gorgeous girl
>get along
>have the same story in dreams, goals, and how we got there
>become good friends with her
>realize more and more how much I hate my girlfriend because of how she sluts around while trying to control me
>break up with gf
>hook up with girl I like
>ex starts threatening suicide
>new girl although likes me wants to keep relationship hidden for now
>figure we aren't actually together so I decide to comfort my ex
>new girl finds out
>not happy but we're okay but I continue comforting ex trying to get her to not kill herself
>too busy to see new girl
>she gets upset
>probably still bent about ex
>were supposed to be lab partners that quarter
>she paired with someone else because I was late
>drift apart for a month
>she looks at new partner how she used to look at me, pretty sure they were hooking up
>tells me she's done with us
>next day ex tells me she can't talk to me anymore because she found a boyfriend
>no one to blame but myself

Was 3 years ago and I fucking hate myself for doing that. I had a perfect girl and blew it for trying to help my cunt of an ex. I fucked up I just wish I could go back, every girl I've met has been shit and now that I'm out of college I can't meet anyone, I hate my life, now I drink by myself and take pain killers

When people want to kill themselves they just do, your ex wanted attention and was trying to sabotage your chance of a new relationship. Mission accomplished. Don't be an idiot next time and you'll do fine

Is this kind of thread right ?

Basically got told that I was hot, didn't believe her, months pass and I add her on normiebook and start liking pics, but since I'm a ballsless faggot, after a mild panic attack yesterday I deleted her.

This is the life as a robot.

>tfw starting to see through the meme of makeup and actually find that men look naturally better than women do

>tfw you had a dream where your dog died

Go to the gym together

>dream of late doggo
>wake up and realize she's not there
Grips my heart every time

My only regret is that she'll never know I was going to propose, because I am confident she'll never find someone better than me... not for a long term relationship, at least.

She's not a super model, so there's plenty of hotter women who are after the same things... she's not that smart and well-educated either... so if she finds someone with more money, it'll most likely be some disgusting old guy who has to take viagra just to get it up... The guy I know for a fact she cheated with is about my age and more athletic than me (for now), but I know for a fact he's a loser, has a bastard kid, a shit job where he makes less money than me, and will probably move on to a hotter piece of ass first chance he gets (he just looks like that type of person).

Maybe there is such a thing as "too good" and I was "too good" with her... Either way, I don't need that shit in my life. There's plenty of good-looking girls who also happen to be decent human beings, unlike this one.

You might wonder what I saw in her? I guess I bought the act where she also believed in self-improvement and hard work, like I do... I told her I would help her get started on a graduate degree in a better school than the one she went to, and a better job within the next 1-3 years... I told her I'd figure that shit out, she just needed to be patient... all we had to do is sit down and come up with a concrete plan. I guess she didn't really want any of that shit and it was all a facade.

>start a several month long vacation
>on day 3 in england
>get a call from my dad saying that a guy I worked with got killed really bad on the job yesterday

I didn't even know the guy very well, but he was good to work with and I'm feeling pretty low about it. It compelled me to want to reach out to my ex and tell her I still love her, but I know that would just end poorly so I'm resisting the temptation.

Life is so fleeting, bros. Treasure it

I'm a grown ass adult at 28. I have a good career, a steady girlfriend, and a lifestyle that keeps me happy and healthy. I'm debt free and building wealth for myself. Everything sounds perfect, right?

Something has been nagging me, it's my dreams. I don't have nightmares, I actually have pleasant dreams, but they annoy me for one reason.

They are populated with the people I met in middle school and high school. At this point, we are all grow adults, but in my dreams we are all still children. I've lost contact with all my high school friends, and I honestly don't care for them, but we still remain friends in my dreams. It's just strange to see the non-influential people in my life take over the subconscious.

Pop-psychology suggests that I am insecure and that I have yet to develop in the way of personality. Some books suggest that I am immature. Yet other "psychologists" would say that I am seeking a transformation for myself (whatever that means).

Ok. Personal blog over. Fuck you all I have work to do.

Met a girl a year ago who I declared the girl of my life and dreams to my friends.

One year later she likes a pic of mine on insta. I reciprocate. She asks me later if I am at work (bartender). Say no, she is dissapointed.

Ask her out.

Go on dates, sleep together, have sex, fall hard in love.

"user, I just got out of a very long relationship, i want to slow things down"

>tfw lying alone in the darkness and the pillows and blankets smell like her

Im arming myself with patience, this is the one. I don´t care for any other women than her.

as someone who has loved and lost, I genuinely wish you the best of luck and I hope it works for you two

Hi me too

Reading through these threads always surprises me that guys actually do have emotions. It's nice to see that you guys aren't emotionless robots although I don't wish the shit feels.

>used to have a very close friend who I've met in elementary but only started hanging out with as a college freshman
>talk about /x/ stuff
>she was tumblr and I was Veeky Forums
>we just laughed at how we're so opposite in that way
>she suddenly blocked every contact with me without telling me why
>tfw everytime I lift I sometimes still think about her
>tfw she was the reason i started lifting seriously because boxing just didnt cut it

good thing, and hopefully I'm over her now after a year of self-pity because she is probably an insecured bitch with bitchier friends
she even wrote an article on her blog lowkey about me

>qt at the gym everyday Im there
>tfw finally got the courage to try and talk to him
>tfw he hasn't been there for about 2 weeks now
>tfw still thinks about him daily

what did I do to deserve this

Why the fuck don't you ask her out now

>My ex's birthday today
>A few months ago we had agreed to he friends
>Send a text saying happy birthday
>Response back within a minute "thanks user"
>Debate sending more
>Don't
>Feel alone
>My ex is just fine

The worst thing is I got cheated on, and ended it but somehow I still miss the relationship and I'm too fucked up to be back dating yet. I'm lonely and depressed and my ex is out dating, doing great. I feel like such a cuck.

put down my dog of 16 years earlier this year. best friend as a kid, through my awkward teen years and always there waiting for me when i came home from university. carried him into the vet on his last day.

he used to do this thing where he'd run out of the house and go play in the woods near the house. if we couldn't find him we'd go straight to the woods and see him running about, smelling things and pissing on things.

my parent's house is super quiet now without him. i was visiting and had a dream that i found him in the woods, playing like he used to do when he was young. he ran over to me like he used to, wagging his tail with his tongue out. in my dream i said to him 'so that's where you've been all this time!' and woke up straight after. it took a few mins to realise that he's been dead 6 months.

fuck man, i know how you feel. almost the same thing happened to me but still see her sometimes.
she still as beautifull as i remember