>>38411581

Are you actually this dumb?
They eat their own and other inmates semen, only the strongest survive.

Ask that Natty nigga that got buff on ramen and tuna.

He had tuna though. These guys only have ramen.
A single load of semen contains less than a gram of protein.

A lot of male competition => elevated test levels.

If you can avoid dropping the soap that is.

>A single load of semen contains less than a gram of protein.
Maybe if your loads are weak.

Prisons are full of illegal drugs, including steroids
also prisoners dont just eat instant noodles you sperg.

Most US prisons have a commissary where prisoners can spend the money they earn on food that isn't ramen. Honey buns are the most popular item, but I imagine that there are protein-rich foods as well

Anybody got more of this chick?

Helga Lovekaty

>be in prison
>have fuck all to do
>exercise more than anyone

Thanks fampai

I'd wager most of them aren't as ripped as people think

Former prisoner here. We also have tuna you retard.

I used to steal cheese powder and salt a pepper and hot sauce from the cafeteria, buy ramen tuna and Vienna sausages with commissary and when I was on laundry duty we would get all that, throw it in a trash bag and throw it in the washing machine with hot water for a few minutes and eat that shit with some of the hot sauce.

But you don't get as big as you think you do. You're just usually very skinny or very fat before you go into prison and the changes in your circumstances allow you to get clean and start doing exercise and eat better or start eating less and working out more than you normally would.

>They eat their own and other inmates semen
came here to post this

What kind of bitch nigga would ONLY get a single load

How do prisoners get illegal drugs? They can't go out and buy them

Nigga people smuggle them. I've seen guards sell heroin and cell phones to prisoners before. Its not hard to get drugs in prison. I've never seen roids in prison though.

I'm

You are really naive aren't you

What did you do? Are you black?

You do realize they have the option to eat their own foods right?
The prison only has to serve them a meal to keep them alive.
Tuna, oysters, jerky (pretty fucking common) can all be kept in your cell as long as it is sealed so roaches can't get at it.
Leaving open food or getting into trouble gets your privileges revoked.
Which means prisoners are more likely to follow the rules or else you will only be eating prison food.
Food is used as a currency alongside drugs/entertainment.
Some of those niggas have no one to send them food, but they sure as hell won't rape you for a can of tuna a week (considered tax by the main operating gang of a prison).
Gangs will also pay you real protection if you offer them deals.
Look at how cheap some foods are, your family could send you a pack of smokes a week and you'd be good on making it out without being raped nightly.

Kidnapping and armed robbery
Im Cuban, so yea kinda.

kek

Because calories are by far the most important thing when it comes to building muscle.

Even if you eat 0 protein, you can still build muscle. Your body just synthesizes it much slower than if you were to eat it.

>be a poor nigga with friends
>family and friends can send you shitloads of stuff

>be a billionaire who murdered someone, but be friendless
>can't spend your billions in prison to buy food and shit

how is that fair?

actually laughed at this one

His attorney would take care of him.

yeah, I suppose you could just hire someone beforehand to send you free shit.

but how are you sure theyll put up their end of the bargain? you cant control your bank account afterwards.

An attorney addicted to drugs and gets a DUI gets a slap on the wrist and a fine.
An attorney who takes a pennies from his clients goes to prison and is disbarred immediately.

But yea people can steal from you.

>oysters

I'm just imagining some prisoner keeping a bunch of oysters stored under his bunk

barf

Current CO here. Most prisoners can get on this thing called "Religious Dietary Program" that is approved by a chaplen. It contains a lot of protein, fruits, and veggies. All an inmate has to do is bull shit "I'm religious" and he's in. Plus they get a lot of recreational time. Most inmates are already fit before they go to prison as well

>Egg based Ramen

Yea hey go on weekends yo fcking idio