Veeky Forums, how's your body hair doing...

Veeky Forums, how's your body hair doing? Is it true that you can shave it to become hairier or is it a meme and the only true way is through steroid use?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/fact-or-fiction-if-you-shave-or-wax-your-hair-will-come-back-thicker/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only thing you will get if you shave is thicker hair but not more.

>thicker hair
myth
It's all genetic, I've never shaved my ass and it's just as thick as the hair on my face or legs.

I shaved my dick once and now my dick has hair all the way up to the tip
Would post pic but I'd get banned, it looks like a cat tail

It gets thicker because hair is thicker at the base so if you cut it there it keeps on growing with that same thickness.

>wanting more hair
i have a literal hair tramp stamp and it wont fucking go away

w-what?

Dude what?
I have to see this, I don't believe you.

That's not true at all.
scientificamerican.com/article/fact-or-fiction-if-you-shave-or-wax-your-hair-will-come-back-thicker/
The only reason people believe this at all is because boys and women begin to shave at the start of puberty.
Hair grows thicker at the very end of puberty.
So all the time in between the myth started that they must be shaving too much causing their hairs to grow thicker.

Besides day to day nutrition intake and hormone production, your body hair is still determined by genetics.
Genetics always determine the lower/upper limits of every single thing and function in the human body.
What you do only determines if you're the lower or upper percentile.

>no pic
yeah right

Its all a fucking meme, I shorten everything below waist & armpits.

I'll take a pic right now and post if I'm granted some immunity from being banned for it

Mods will understand... This is not stuff you see everyday

My hair goes to like the middle of my dick when flaccid, grows on the sides but just a bit

also I safety razor shaved my face once the three ways(with grain, sideways and against) and it seems my "beard" grew better and felt thicker when passing my hands on my face after a day or two

for the picture i will grant you anal probing with my tongue

What do?

daaaaaaaaaaaamn..... you're a nigger

Hair growth is based off hormonal balance and environmental stresses. Usually in hot damp areas people tend to be hairy, same as Cold dry areas. Then theres the slight genetic factor people freakout about, like how thick it grows, how long it gets before it slows, color, etc. Etc. But genetics are a very small part of what forms our bodies. Theres hormones that if are balanced and at naturally high levels you'll be fine and probably have alot of thick body hair, but if you have alot of stresses and other influences in early life, makes your levels fluctuate untill they find a happy medium to tolerate the external stresses whatever they maybe. So theres alot that can go wrong, also we grow body hair to mostly protect us from the sun and to insulate our bodies.

Can't you post a clearer picture?

I want to meme like everyone else but please...

Found on Google, move on.

quality post

theres no way this is a human

it doesn't actually become hairier, it just gets a coarse end that makes it look thicker.
no growth change.

i want to shave all my hair...

all it does is shed

>mfw thick hair all over my body
>but no beard
I-It'll grow when I'm older right?

Yo is this the cardio room at Al Udeid?!

>ass and leg hair long enough to braid it
>hair on stomach all chaotic and over the place
>chest hair slowly developing
>no beard growth at all
should I just kms

are you loosing your hair?

if yes, kys
if no, don"t

>tfw the opposite
idk, kinda wish I was hairier.

Looks dumb to have a thick beard and sparse body hair.

nah and probably won't very soon
my dad's in his 50's and still has full hair
I just want a beard to hide my boyish face tho

>muh freewill

Does T injections change the hair growth pattern?
Can you get significantly hairier from e.g. Sustanon injections?

I mean additional hair patches, where they have never grown before.

Do*
Quickfix

IDK, I have almost zero body hair. Got a little pubic hair and armpit hair, but I don't need to shave. Incan genetics

You see, a real man is unashamed of their body hair. In fact, I may venture to say that women prefer a more hirsute male. I've read many an online article stating females (not the "basic bitch" that many of you mongoloids pursue, but a real mature woman) enjoy body hair on a man.

of course it isn't a human. it's a penis

sustanon and test are the same you dumb shit

Sustanon is a definite injectable, a blend of four esterized testosterone compounds.

"Testosterone" is a slang term, which may mean propionate, decanoate, cypionate, etc. without definite meaning.

Thus, I mentioned Sustanon as an example of the "testosterone".

"Testosterone", when mentioned by roiders would be a class in terms of OOP. "Sustanon" would be its class example.

You're the one, who's dogshit retarded here.

Fix
The latter would actually be objext instance.
You got the point, faggot.

Just shaved my body hair for the fisrt time and I look like a fucking god. so much more definition