If you want to see the great definitive timeless ideal image of true masculinity simply look at any ancient Greek...

If you want to see the great definitive timeless ideal image of true masculinity simply look at any ancient Greek sculpture. Men today are so insecure about their bodies that they oversulpt into freakish creatures. Seeing a muscular gym rat walk down the street is the equivalent of an anorexic teenage girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracles#Further_adventures
bonytobeastly.com/why-you-should-drink-alcohol-vs-muscle-growth-and-fat-loss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Greek sculptures don't even have brains so I'd like to know about their social gains... They're not even moving they are the autismo masters

Lol literally dyel plebe tier

They don't need to move because everyone goes to them

This looks like my body. I don't lift, but I do a little bit of gardenwork.
For me, this is the ideal body. Something you can maintain without effort.

this is my goal one day

I seem to have similar insertions like quads, the abs, hips, traps, delts and triceps, even the dick when flaccid kek

but holy fuck those calves are fucking out of this world and I have tiny wrists and my forearms while veiny need to put on some mass

How do I reach this mode lads?

You need to drink some alcohol if you want to look like that if you don't do it already. learn muscle control. flex in the mirror. do isometric workouts.

Big Herc is my goal too lads, thats why I have it saved on my phone autistically. I'm already 6'3 260 but pretty fat. I'd probably only be 230 if I was lean like him

G Y N O
Y
N
O

You need to elaborate on that

Slay the Nernean Lion, slay the nine-headed Lernaean Hydra, capture the golden hind of Artemis, capture the Erymanthian boar, clean the Augean stables in a single day, slay the Stymphalian birds, capture the Cretan bull, steal the mares of Diomedes, obtain the girdle of Hippolyta, obtain the cattle of Geryon, steal Hesperides's apples, capture and bring back Cerberus and hold up the sky while Atlas goes on vacation.
All 1RMs.
Supplement with some light accessory work (Pick any or all from this list: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracles#Further_adventures ) and you should be well on your way.

That's the dying Gaul, a tribute to their victory and the worthiness of their enemy

Alcohol clenses your body, it makes your testosterone rise because of the HDL.
read something about isometric workout. look up the early bodybuilders and strongmen like eugen sandow and alexander zass.
I dont lift, I only flex, and do a little bit of bodywheight exercise, I think my body is very great. very proportional and natural. this is just what works for me. everyone is different, but I would reccomend it.
also relaxation is number one. If you don't relax your testosterone goes to shit.

>I dont lift, I only flex
Post pics

Alcohol is a blood thinner, it makes the blood move more freely throughout the body.
What you're talking about it literally a glass or two of wine or three beers at most a day. Not the amount of alcohol the regular 1st worlder drinks.
Alcohol also causes ED and kills testosterone if ingested to freely due to blood pressure drop, PH imbalance, and the fact it will begin to damage red blood cells.
Saying alcohol is good for you is like saying smoking is good for you. Both of them have a few positives, the negatives outweigh their positives.

Ok, 2 min. Im gonna take some. I don't have any.
Im not at my optimal atm. though

Yes. I'm talking about around two glasses of wine, and never binging.
I'm not convinced. bonytobeastly.com/why-you-should-drink-alcohol-vs-muscle-growth-and-fat-loss/

what seems like broscience

I drink alcohol once in a while, a beer or two at most
or sangria, gosh do I love the sangria that my mother makes

guess I'm safe, right?

I am very fat atm. I have been eating a lot of ice and cake and stuff lately but here you go.

terrible lighting btw

Meh u look better than me so what ever works for you I guess
Was about to ask for lift stats but then remember u don't lift lol

>that there side angle to hide the your love handles and accentuate the your shoulders/back
>the lack of chest
>these are the people that shitpost about you not hitting depth on a squat
on the real tho its not a bad body, youre just a normie

what does ED stand for?
I dont know exactly what you mean about ph balance and red blood cells.
It raised testosterone though. - A rise in HDL means a rise in testosterone. Testosterone is literally made of cholesterol.

erectile dysfunction

not at all.

It's the only angle I can do while taking the picture.
I don't know how to make it take a picture by itself.

I don't really train, I only flex like 10 mins a day. I do a small amount of gardenwork. I don't eat meat.
- If I begin to train, I look like a greek god. - but I don't care, I don't have time I guess.

>If I begin to train, I look like a greek god. - but I don't care, I don't have time I guess.
not sure if delusionnal or trolling

haha. If I train for a month I look like a supermodel. I'm not kidding and im not delusional.

I'll take that bet. 7 million Satoshi on you looking muscular after 1 month of training.

I'm in. - but I need your info then

I say this will all due respect but it that's you "very fat" I really can't imagine you looking muscular in under eighteen months training. My roommate looks more muscular and he does nothing but work a desk job and play video games at night while living off cliff bars and beer. You look like an emaciated monkey skeleton while "very fat".

Hahaha, yeah dude, I know I'm terrible. but trust me, I gain muscle VERY fast.

Well keep us updated with stats and pics if you are serious about it. Always interesting to see people's progress. Went from 170 to 235 at 6'3" over the last three years at a steady bf% - I just train for the highland games and general git gud purposes. Part of why I find the idea of you describing yourself as very fat a bit funny. Some of the 300 lb+ monsters I've seen at the games put a new definition in your head of strongfat.

Deng dude this guy even knows how to die in style

I think I might begin to work out a little bit. I think it would be good for me. but I would stick to Isometrics, bodywheight and freewheight training. I think the muscular build looks much more natural that way. I don't want to be big. just proportional and defined.