Why do you still bother with white girls?

Why do you still bother with white girls?

I dont but i doubt asain girls are any better.

Because all women are the same, they are all cunts who are nothing more but useless meat wrapped around a wet hole. They also all want the same thing, and that is a strong, tall, good looking man with money and a big social life.

Women aint loyal.

b r e h

Maybe they just don't want you?

>implying the average asian woman doesn't look like a boy in the middle of puberty

Asian girl expert over here.
Trust me, even the noncultural white-wash ones are all dying deep down to be treated like a submissive wife and to talk like anime girls(they only do this when they're comfortable no joke I've had 4 asian girls do this but only deep into the relationships)
T.Yellow Fever

Have qt Azn gf. Idk why people bother with whites either.

Jap/Chinese girls are the way to happiness. Discard Koreans, they're basically western in their values n shit. Also discard Filipinos, they're the mexico of Asia and shouldn't really count.

No comment on thais/viet/etc. Hit or miss.

Why not both? oh wait i forgot you poor. Enjoy being a poorfag.

stfu Ireland, you've posted this picture 20 times on /int/ today

you're fucking weird bro

>her
>noncultural white washed
o k lmao

Are Kazakhs the new Koreans?

Prepubescent body or not, hands down most consistent race in terms of vaginal tightness

>protip: if she has small hands/feet she was born to have a tight af vagina (unless she's obese or st)

This

post vag

Who is this semen demon

Do traditional asian girls wear tiedye and smoke ~the devil's lettuce~

Because I grew up in Seattle and I got sick of the Asian girls by 17

Plus, I live in Los Angeles now... And these white chicks here are dumb hot.

They have been forever m8. Google Image "Kazakhstan women" and check out the chick in the wedding dress.

>chinese
Fucking disgusting

No, but that doesn't mean she's whitewashed either, just trying to break away from her asianess

>Chinese will cook for you
>Japanese will refuse to bear your children and focus on her career
>Koreans will WORSHIP YOU
>Filipinos are a wild card
>Thai: am I sleeping with a guy?
>Viet: beeaautiful, like a mixture of French and Asian

But Polish girls are the most beautiful.

Don't lump fillipino cockroaches with the rest of those Asians. They are literally the niggers of Asia.

Kek

because i don't find flat plate-faces attractive

t.Dac Phuc

>tfw half white half asian
>able to attract asian girls no problem
>white girls avoid me like the plague
>I didn't want this yellow fever

>tfw girl with size 10 feet and huge hands

Why was I even born

@38412292
Because white people want to cuck me. Why is this still in Veeky Forums? /r9k/ is that way

Koreans are vain as shit, and have been whitewashed as shit. The majority get plastic surgery by a particular age and have a western fetish. Do not recommend. They don't worship you, even if "oppa" sounds cute.

Chinese top tier.

Japanese women go wild over foreign men and will do everything they won't do for japanfags for us.

Filipinos are basically asian niggers, like another poster said. I've dated one. Not only does their language sound like disgusting tribal shit but all they want to do is work blue collar jobs, get by on minimum and bear more, idiotic kids.

Viet beautiful, but idk their personality much.

Thais can be extremely pretty as well, but hit or miss, can be a dude.

bro, that looks exactly like my house. Same fridge too, ain't that shit annoying when the door never closes all the way. Also u look like a sweaty garfield w/e, that white nigga who played amazing spiderman

Still female, one of the cucks on this board will take you, np.

That said, sausage down a hallway is what you feel like, don't deny it.

>don't deny it

I won't, I have no way of knowing

T O R O N T O
O
R
O
N
T
O

P I A N O
I
A
N
O

Because pic related
Doesnt look good 2bh

If every guy you fuck takes forever to finish, you're not tight and it's like fucking a water tap. Wet but no feeling of constriction.

I'll keep that in mind so I'll be able to tell when that happens

planning to move to china for my PhD

how good are my chances to find a qt gf who is wife material as a central european?

I would let you dominate me

I've been with Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean and Filipino. It's all fun. I moved to Asians after I grew tired of Whites and Latin. What am I going to do when I wear out my yellow fever though?

High, especially in an academic environment. You will meet hard workers that want an escape from the feeling-less chinese cucks while wanting to retain some of their culture.

Western men, so long as your are passionate about your career (and successful to some degree) and affectionate with your women, are treated like gods.

White woman are an old relic

Mixed girls are the best looking

Go brown senpai.

I'd have a hard time at it I'm only 5'8

Asians are WAY worse. I have a lot of SE Asian friends and HOLY SHIT those girls are gold diggers. They are conniving, cheating, home wrecking, sluts. If you know that going in, then you can have a lot of fun. Just know they are ghetto as fuck and operate accordingly.

Please be in London.

Don't stick dick in shitskin. Believe, they all smell. It's their eating habits.

Stay mixed/asian.

Why even go latin. They're like slightly less lazy niggers (am latin guy, don't even touch them).

because i live in 99% white state comrade, when you find me anything other than gypsie filth or those chinese ugly woman that hold supermarkets, i am all open for experimentation.
i am from Serbia, btw.

Same here

>t.muscular manlet reporting

>acting like you wouldn't love this

dont know many hmong do you?

nice

now I REALLY hope I get a PhD position there next year
I know we have a collaboration with a lab in Shanghai or something, just gotta talk it over with my prof end of this year or something

I no longer see white women as attractive. My dream gf is now someone equivalent to this.

Asians = attractive; skinny; hardworking; redpilled.

>to talk like anime girls

What does that mean?

I wouldn't. Probably smells, face looks like a dude.

No thx

>Serb

Croatian master race reporting in

>this much in denial

sounds like you're unattractive and have a shitty personality. no wonder no woman loves you or ever will love you

Ok maybe not full brown, but how about a big tiddy americanized one

What denial? I've stuck my dick in brown before. They all smell. It's disgusting and I felt disgusted, but I did it anyway because my dick controls me during an erection.

Her elbows are too pointy dude

instagram /jessicababyfat

She's not Indian dumbass

I take pleasure in the fact that if we were in a room together with victoria justice I would make her my wife because she's a shitskin and you would whack off in the corner because she's brown

Name and location please?
I wish to thoroughly and tenderly rap...I mean hug her. Hug her till she can't walk and she's pregnant as fuck.

/thread

>She's a shitskin
>White as hell

Ok.jpg, slightly tanned doesn't count as shitskin btw.

Also let's be realistic of how this would go. Both in a room with her

>V-victoria.....
>'Yes user?'
>'W-willl you bb---. _./ wife'?
>'?'
>That means yes! ha ha get fking cucked
>'?'
>'I'm sorry, he's autistic' g-go in the corner and wack of c-cuck
proceeds to ask her for a selfie, hoverhands

Going for an uni exchange to Japan next year. I can't wait brehs. Time for a change. Bored of white women

She's half Puerto Rican, dark brown eyes and obviously light brown you retard.

> implying she'd have a say

Gl brah, enjoy yellow valhalla

I like all types of girls for fucking but dating I limit to uppermiddle class or better socioeconomic status is more important than skin tone Imo

Thanks. I most definitely will

same here, i hate the fucking flap thing it feels like it just gets in the way of opening it quickly, freezer design is dogshit, the drawer takes up so much fucking space god damn

Virginity is desired thing, when it comes to women, so you might as well wait for a proper man.

Wow! I can literally feel your virginity through the computer

Too bad I'll never be able to properly please that proper man :(

>tfw you'll never be a good wife

I wonder

Dat ass!

hey man, I like my white female counterparts.

FUG