What does Veeky Forums think of Alpha Destiny?

What does Veeky Forums think of Alpha Destiny?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.chaosandpain.com/345/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jason Blaha's fosterson.
Same level of autism and delusions.

Hes a jason blaha suporter reeee

Who?

SHILL SHILL SHILL

PUA will irrevocably destroy your every human interaction by turning it into a calculated premeditated power play. You will repulse people, especially women, with your very presence. You are effectively turning yourself autistic with mild sociopathy. The process is not reversible.

Has the stupidest fucking facial hair ive ever seen and it makes me take him less seriously. He has a decent body but talks like "that kid" used to when i was younger.

He seems to mean well and know what he is talking about.

He is pretty strong and has a good body despite being a manlet.

He's really funny to listen to, a Quebecois tough guy wannabe.

He looks not only massively repulsing but genuinely autismo deluxe as well.

foxandthegrapes.txt

Wtf didnt this guy shoot up a gay club in florida.

No personality, horrible advice, ugly, dyel. Blocked his channel so i don't have to see his videos show up in my feed.

I just watch him to laugh at the way he speaks desu

Looks like Adam Goldberg in Sunset Strip.

Meh, another youtube guru. If you want to learn about lifting go and watch JTS and if you really want to learn about lifting start reading books and start examining how the greats trained and continue to train.

that not true my nigga

>if you really want to learn about lifting start reading books and start examining how the greats trained and continue to train

How did the greats train?

His advice is pretty good. but his fashion taste is disgusting.

Jamie does a good job of compiling a buttload of routines - his citations are a good starting point and I am too lazy to write up names lol:

blog.chaosandpain.com/345/

Some more interesting stuff for your - Mountain Dog, Dinosaur Training and DoggCrap. You can find the Juggercube (what Chad Smith used for one of his meets, full 3 months) on Google Image and a full write-up on his website.

Apart from that, a good start is the theory around periodisation and how to put it into practice. You can find books galore on that subject with just a simple search.

Happy reading and hope you find something cool to try out.

>blog.chaosandpain.com/345/
I hope you are taking steroids, if not, you are retarded if you take any of this advice.

I like his attitude and overall approach to lifting, as in bust your ass from hard work. His citations are cool, he is knowledgeable and has world records to back it up.

It's a great source for when I hop on the sauce desu

I am very close to being done with his novice program. Went from 148lbs to 166lbs in 4-5 months, obviously not all muscle, but I got strong as fuck, eat 3k calories a day or a little more, it's been a good ride, I'll probably do a minicut soon

Pics?

i hope those videos are irony, i mean, the message is good, and truth for the most part, but you have to take them as a general idea not be that stubborn with it

he has really good lifting videos, some of them made me start using bands and shit like that

>say something is terrible

>put the standard split as the gold mine that every natty should use

kys

> Jason Blaha's fosterson.
Same level of autism and delusions.

But in a smaller package.

I wanted his back muscle. But then I realized he is like 5'4

Absolutely shit