steroids are for manlet faggots

Cruise dose 250mg is best

Shill plz go

What really?
All you git was that awful boob?
Cut her out, she's not worth it

>Olympic
>virgin

Trust me if I ever shill more than just answering questions it will be so subtle and effective you will never realize what is happening.

Defintely death by cop.
Try and pull off something cool and outlandish.

Shes 19 and ugly and cares for nothing but swimming, obv a virgin

Ya it's a long personal story but I'm kinda glad she said no. Now I know she hasn't been with anyone since me =P
I will email you when I get to the beach.

First for user killing themselves and not making it

anyone got experience with dnpuk? taylors wont check out atm.

>when I get to the beach
Tfw cap and Jerry plan a sexy beach party without you.

Bastards, they are stealing all the beach grills

am i big enough to switch to the dark side

That's not ugly
Plus they gave her 42 condoms to take all the works class dick she wants

Are you her baby dad?

I'm breaking out the dress at the beach

Lol I wish. I just got a beach house for the weekend. Had some buddies coming and going. Been drunk and high everyday from noon too??? Had a girl over today I used to fuck. We made out and I grabbed some tit and it was just as awesome as I remember but she didn't want to just rush into it which I respect. I hadn't seen her before today in 8 months? But whatever she is still super into me so I'm thinking next weekend it is gonna go down.
Jerry is gonna come over and watch and take notes ;)

>Are you her baby dad?
Lol no. No kids (that I know of or want to know about)

To the guy asking about killing himself.

If you're serious i think that the best way is to get in a car in a garage and get some sort of hose to hook up to the exhaust and into the car for carbon monoxide poisoning.

I've thought of killing myself before too, honestly though it's never been a bad situation like yours where you're horribly disfigured.

But there's more to life than just looks, I know coming from a juiced up dude who focuses on a pretty vain lifestyle is sort of ironic.

There is more though, you can always try to become super successful and rich and get surgery, or at least if you're going to commit suicide you might as well sell everything you own, travel, do lots of drugs and partying.

It might acually even change your mind.

There are better solutions bro.

No

Sure.
Confirmed bitches get wet for a man in drag.
Righteous.
Suicidal before or after the gains?

Yes

You seem like a good dude.

Also forgot to mention I did another 100mg mk677 yesterday. 50mg with dinner 50mg before bed. Feel like a beast again today despite ridiculous amounts of alcohol I have been consuming. Can't wait to try this dose sober.

What's the difference between 25, 50 and 100mg? Why do you feel better?

>katie "good thing i got gold because i'm actually 40 years old" ledecky

>cruise
>250mg

Pick one. Most people get to high end of natty range from 100mg +-50

You are just blasting and then mini blasting

I want to say studies showed a 70% increase in igf1 on 25mg which is very respectable and on around 100mg a 120% increase. There really is no study I have ever found that exceeds 1mg per kg of bodyweight. So no one has studied the upper limits of this drug. I will say I usually do 50mg and at 100mg it gets pretty intense from what I experienced in the past. Around December last year I ran 100mg for a while and the gh pulses were so intense and I would have trouble sleeping and shit and I was getting nose bleeds but to be fair when it's cold and dry my sinuses always get fucked and I get nose bleeds so that may have been unrelated.
Anyway this is only my second day at 100mg this time. Only thing I've noticed is waking up feeling great despite heavy drinking. Haven't had trouble sleeping but I'm also pretty sedated. Might as well keep up this dose this week while sober and see how I feel.

Youre such a huge shill. Fuck off.

U wanna see my huge duck bb?

Confirmed for low-test betamax

At 250mg, you have literally no sides. No AI needed (unless you're morbidly obese, like I think you are, based on your aversion to such a low dose)

Kys my dude

nigga, doesnt igf1 give you a bubble gut.

how can you even take that shit.

Before, always battled with depression.

I remember being depressed as early as middle school.

I'd have panic attacks and cry randomly.

It got better as soon as I started working out, meditating, eating better, and practicing basic mindfulness. Basically I always try to tell myself to live in the moment. I have to always remind myself. But I think that's normal.

I'm alright I guess. I just want to leave this place and be remembered as someone who helped and inspired people.

isn't it super expensive do do 100mg a day?

UGL pricing on mk is all over the place. i see some places selling 30ml @25mg/ml for $196, while others sell the same amount for like $90. Should i automatically assume the cheaper one is bunk?

Is there a "pharma grade" mk? Or is my best bet to just try and look up reviews and roll the dice?

250 isn't that high for a cruise.

I was the same. Lifting definitely helps stay centered.

Even missing a couple days leaves me irritable.

Did gear use also help against depression? I'm kinda feeling dead inside and have confidence problems since a few years now.
I don't want to hop on SSRI's

Test immediately helped my self confidence, energy levels, etc.

Tren on the other hand tends to make me a little crazier desu. That usually won't happen until I've been on it for a while though and that's when I know it's time to get off.

it only causes you to produce more hgh, you don't consume/inject hgh

Arimidex vs Aromasin
What's the end result of difference? I know asin is suicidal so better (less rebound) but is really bad to run test750 a week on adex?

>found caber
>only doing test cycle
>took it for fun

How fucked am i

It's so expensive I don't know why you'd do that.

Nothing will happen though. I mean you might get elevated mood since it's a dopamine agonist iirc.

Not really
Feel less "in a fog" than low test but I'm still way depressed

Lifting is a good emotional release though

I prefer adex
Just dose it regularly and it's no issue

Bit worse for your lipids though

it's a fucking retarded option I wouldn't actually recommend to pretty much anyone, but god damn did all of my mental shit get cured quick fast and in a hurry after enlisting

went from depressed neet kv introvert basement dweller to a give no fucks swinging dick ambivert with drive and ambition, plus my career is being financed with piles of sweet sweet blood money

>I just want to leave this place and be remembered as someone who helped and inspired people.
Very cool =)
>isn't it super expensive do do 100mg a day?
It could be. I sell HPLC tested mk677 and other stuff. $50 a gram is standard but I give special pricing to my favorite degenerates.
No.

what about bf%.
am i ready or still too fat.

i made such good gains natty, i cant fucking wait to hop on the juice.

im going to be a god

To be honest it was just extra that I used on my tren cycle last year. I personally could not handle the tren side affects (because cardio is a big part of my job) so I know I won't be on a cycle ever again. But awesome. I have three left should I just take the rest over the course of time? I don't want to just throw it away lol

Masin is better for me. But idk. I take 25 mg every 3-4 days.

I used to always play soldier and shoot toy guns as a kid. Played lots of tactical shooters like rainbow six and rainbow six black arrow, ghost recon, etc.

I almost enlisted too. I was sitting in the recruiting station looking at my options.

At the end of the day I didn't do it because my mom would have had a panic attack. I didn't have the heart to put her through that.

Luckily ever since I decided to start competing I have more of a sense of purpose and something to work for.

Before that I felt like an empty vessel/void.

BRB, enlisting

queers and crossdressers are not allowed

You can always save it and use it if you ever do deca.

It's up to you man. If you're going to use it just do like .5 mg-1mg e3d. The half life is around 69 hours.

I'll join the fbi then
I know they're into that

Might seem like a stupid question but can you get fat off eating spaghetti every day? It's just so easy to cook

High glycemic so IMO it'll probably make you more insulin insensitive and make you puffy or hold water.

It won't convert to fat unless you're eating over your TDEE

that nice little delt vein says you're probably good to go, despite some fantastically awful lighting

montelukast, scrub

mine had almost the exact same reaction but I was frustrated enough with where I was in life and where I wasn't going

I just said fuck it it's my decision and I'm doing this for me, you can either accept it and respect my decision or don't

I went in with my eyes open knowing exactly what I was getting myself into, what my motivations were, and how I was going to get mine while the big green weenie got his

not on roids but i always ask questions here cus u guys know ur shit

anyways, the more i eat the hungrier i get
am i dying?

i ate 300 gram of chicken and even binged out on crisps and grapes and im still really hungry

yes ive been cutting for a while but this bodyfat scale says my bf is going up but i look leaner

idk

250mg doctor prescribed test.

You should Jerry. They will legit make a man out of you.

kys

Is 500mg test for 16 weeks too long for a first cycle? What are the increased dangers compared to shorter cycles?

None if you arent a tard

so i'm mid cycle and i wanna test how good is my gear
my clinic has two types of testesterone analysis:
free tesstesterone and the "normal" one (that's how they said it)

which one is the one i need?

what does he mean by this?

>Jerry is gonna come over and watch and take notes ;)
jerry in closet wearing a dress while frantically taking notes while watching capitalist bang some slut

Exactly what he said. Keep your ai on hand and watch out for sides and you're fine for 16+ weeks.

I really wish I hand drawing talent. I really want to see this drawing out.

i pinned tren for the first time today.

am i a true fraud now?

Lol she's not a slut. I'm only her 4th at 23. I think that's pretty good. I post her ass all the time towards the end of threads. Jerry and a few others got nudes =P

>I'm only her 4th at 23
>she's not a slut

fucking americans

>I'm only her 4th at 23
>she's not a slut

Average person produces 4-7mg testosterone per day, roughly 30-50mg per week. 250mg per week is a daily release between 20-30mg (when pinning E3.5D)

So you wanna tell me that a 4-5 fold increase in testosterone is "cruising" and has no side effects whatsoever?

In that testosterone dose-response study they showed that the point of diminishing returns already starts at 300mg and you fucking idiots think that's cruising?

Jesus Christ fraud is so fucking retarded holy fuck. What's the point of "cruising" when your dose is so high that your you completely miss the point of cruising, why the fuck do you think people don't usually blast all year long. Because even though the body tries to adapt by recruiting new receptors on the outer membranes the effectivity of exogenous testosterone slows down over time. Sure you'll still make gains but way less than in your first few months.

I don't care if that's what you wanna do but then just blast fully all year long instead of lowering the dose of your blast and pretending it's a cruise.

Lol well assuming normal first time at 16ish that's only one dude every 2 years. Nothing shameful at all IMHO.

>normal first time at 16ish
>normal

>only one dude every dude every 2 years
>only
>Nothing shameful at all IMHO.

>mfw my gf hadn't even kissed a guy before she met me

She was so nervous about messing it up and not doing it right that she kept being shy and backing away from any time I went to try kiss her at the start.

living the dream

LMAO Your girl is such a whore
I mean, what is this crazy shit with girls enjoying sex?
I woman should not have intercourse except for the sole purpose of procreation :^)
It's okay, maybe some day you can be a loser who doesn't get laid, and then just claim it's because you only fuck girls who aren't sluts
>tips fedora

< 3g means you're still natty.

What makes you think all cruises are at trt doses?

If you wanna think of bnc dosing at more then 100mg as perma blasting that's cool.

You sound like a redditor, stop it

Lmao I love you MG.

Because the point of a cruise should be to recover from the blast, so you cruise on a dose that puts you at the high end of natty range or slightly over it if you want to.

And 250mg is easily double of the high end, probably even more.

What do you think a cruise is supposed to do? What's its point?

Natural test production is turned off or suppressed even at 100mg/week, right?

>you completely miss the point of cruising
What is the point of cruising, then? Do you recommend cruising at sub-suppression levels (what are these, btw?) so your HPTA will turn back on and adapt to produce test even when you're on exogenous test?

Sounds kinda interesting. But also sounds like something you could accomplish with "high" dose test (by your standards) and HCG.

the point of cruising is to get your health markers back in check and they will probably on recover at normal testosterone levels which is not 250mg but more something like 100-150mg. sub-suppression doesn't exist you are replacing your own production not boosting it or adding extra to ut

How the fuck does a reddit user sound?
By text.... On Veeky Forums
Fuck dude we're going a few layers deep

keep up the good work with the girlie bby
Anyone who talks shut over a girl having sex with less than 10 guys before she's 21 is a neckbeard who probably doesn't even realise sex with virgins fucking suuuuucks

kek if i could just find a girl at 19 thats been with less than 4 i'd be happy

>hurt durr women aren't sluts for having multiple partners ahuhuhuhu

That's what a redditor sounds like you dumb nigger

This. Broke it off with a 17 year old after learning she had been with 6 guys before me. They're starting way earlier now days...

Of course it is suppressed, you are replacing your own test with the 100mg

The point is to let your body get back to normal levels so that all the other health markers get back in check. And also to regain sensitivity for your next blast.

So a "cruise" of 250mg will not only fuck your recovery but it will also reduce the effectiveness of the blasting.

follow up: she was in the low range of partners compared to her friends of around the same age - all of whom had at least 8 or 9 by age 18.

i fell for the keep your virginity until you're older and settle with a nice young virgin girl meme

also the natty lifting meme, but y'all are helping me sort that out :)

Well fuck
Guess it's time for me to register a reddit account and start upvoting

Here is a meme from Facebook to cement my pleb status as fedora wearing redditor

>all the other health markers get back in check
Such as? Is the sensitivity you mention related to sensitivity of receptors on the HPT axis or androgen receptors in general?

How much should your routine be different when roiding from natty?

I want to run a cycle of 500mg test for 14 weeks maybe with some dbol in the first four. I'm still doing SS with auxiliaries, should I just add more sessions per week or do a more volume based routine?

I know people always say roiders do a lot more volume but I was under the impression that's for advanced roiders or something. Am i wrong herE?

Lol ya she is a cool chick. It's complicated but she wants my babies so maybe I will wife her.
Lmao I know the struggle. I have hooked up with a lot of slutty girls but only the good ones occupy my thoughts and haunt my dreams.
They always start at like 14 at the earliest in my experience. It just depends on body maturity and stuff. But the good girls don't let anyone but the worthy touch it. No one is perfect but less than one partner a year is a good girl to me.

have you killed someone yet.

you sound like one of those mericans who shoot people and are fine with it.

no hate

No I am a man
It's societit's fault I'm an incel

Sluuuuuuttt

I'll draw up a sketch later

Honestly, I know countless girls in my city who are all under 20 years old and have slept with 20+ games, many of them even 40+ guys.

baka hoes mayne, easy pussy, but theres soo many hoes i know I would never be able to trust no matter what bullshit they try to convince me

pls reply

I know you guys are there, you're just ignoring me

do not lift heavier and destroy your tendons like all roid fags do.

increase volume by a lot and reduce rest time between sets.
I do like 1min rests between sets.

Since i recover faster, i also lift more a week, and on back and push days i like to bump up my session from 1 hour in the past, to 1 hour 20-30 min as of now.

whatever you do, dont fucking increase weight just because you feel stronger.
You will get stronger FASTER than your tendons can keep up with.

dont be an idiot

Don't get him fucking started you retard

Ask bimbo

Oh wait!