How's it feel lanklets?

I'll bite.

According to those results, 68% would prefer to be a lanklet over a aesthetic manlet?

you can work on being skinny.
you'll forever be a manlet tho.

>Be tall and skinny
>Work out
>Look good

>Be muscular manlet
>kys

>Not just being a buff manlet and becoming a power bottom
baka senpai

this t b h

6'2" and ottermode here, girls verbally express how much they love it

If it's not height, it's your hair.
If it's not hair, it's your face.
If it's not face, it's your skin.

This goes on and on and on, for as long as you've yet to reach true masculinity due your insecurities.

I know this thread is meant for jokes, I don't care. For the few out there that take this stuff to heart, you should know that for the very little you can't change, there is infinitely more you can change.

Yes, height matters. Yes, face and frame do too.

But as a man, what matters most is your drive, your perseverance to achieve. Don't let insecurelets get the better of you.

this game saves me from autism when im with a girl and i have nothing to say

Thanks man

are you dumb? the pic you posted is in favour of tall people

More interesting would be ugly lanklet v. handsome manlet.

Purely a roll of the dice tradeoff, whereas being skinny can be remedied.

I wish someone would have given me this advice during my adolescence. On top of that, change for yourself, any change you make for yourself will last, any change you make for pleasing other people will not.

t. manlet

the fact is that menlets are comparing themselves to other males and will never learn

there is no bigger turn off as a male than a girl who is taller then you. when i see a girl who is taller than me no matter how hot she is i completely ignore her

thanks user i was about to go hang myself until I read this.

screencapped

>there is no bigger turn off as a male than a girl who is taller then you

?

underrated post

>thread is barely started
>a post already has five replies
>"HURR UNDERRATED POST"

>there is no bigger turn off as a male than a girl who is taller then you

are you gay son
here's a list of things more unattractive than being tall on a woman: short hair, fat, stupid makeup, drawn-on eyebrows, tattoos, smartphone addiction, bad attitude, bad breath, wearing oversized clothes, etc.

a girl being freakishly tall can be unattractive but if she's like 5'9-6' and you're under that then the girl can still be really good looking

This is a wise man

>insecurelet
The worst of the -lets

>Following bimbo quiz reviews

This is what fit should be
We can all support each other
Were all gonna make it

> 5'9-6' and you're under that

When will they learn?

>Be tall and skinny
>Work out
>Look good
do you even know how this works? are all lanklets this stupid?

you can't choose one option and then say you'd do X (like workout) to change it. that defeats the whole purpose of the question

5,9 here

Decent looking dude, probably don't take care of how I look that great (wear hats to cover hair all the time, have a tooth that sticks out) but overall decent face and I've gotten some attention from decent girls but honestly i see other guys who aren't much better looking than me get SO much more attention from girls, other males, coworkers, managers etc and get taken seriously just for being tall.

It's so easy for most people to riff on guys or just generally overlook them who are short if they do anything to "compensate" like weightlifting or trying to be more outspoken.

What exactly are you supposed to do in that situation where you're not being treated the same and if you try to take measures to change that you're looked down on for it?

Most people say that you need focus on yourself or not take others so seriously but isn't that the point? To want to be taken seriously, to want to be able to command respect and admiration from others.

Idk man I've probably contemplated this for a long time and I haven't figured out a good answer.

Man there's nothing wrong with lifting at any height.

All anyone does in life is "compensate." Sjw's compensate for being useless fatasses by screaming and whining. I compensate for being shitty at basketball by passing a lot.

Being outspoken means you're necessarily intruding on other people's lives, their comfortable silence. You don't have to intrude on anyone when you lift weights. You're only a cunt if you then feel like everyone should know you lift weights.

T. 6'2" everyone's got issues

Thinking like this is the reason you are not taken serious.

used to go to a civilian army training camp when i was a teen

our DSG was a 5'0 balding fat shitskin, but when he looked you in the eyes you instantly wanted to piss yourself

commanding respect is more about how you handle yourself than how tall/buff you are

ok, manlet.

the faggots starting these threads are probably autistic as Elliot

basically this place is hating and self hating if youre not a 6'2 200lb handsome white male with an aesthetic body

pretty much like pic related

The point I meant was that most people look at short guys who lift as weak people who are trying to make up for something whereas they see tall people who lift as powerful.

Yeah you're probably right, it's unhealthy for me to think like this but I can't help but consider what I see in my life and feel upset by it. I'll have to work on that

That's a good point. I guess I don't know how to do that without it feeling fake

"once you believe you are something, you actually embody that ideal"

damn im not even gay but that is quite the genetic make up

If he posted in a cbt he'd be told to get a haircut and that he looks like a low test hairless faggot with a gay face that looks like his only routine is fork putdowns and that he probably can't even put up 1/2/3/4

this dude is ugly as fuck

he has height face and frame though. Just look at that jawline. He's a greek god

im not jelly or an autist btw im just saying thats a pretty nice physique. i personally wouldnt start these threads.

he looks fucking mongoloid get the fuck out of here

>triggered manlet
how do you not understand the difference between something that can be changed and something you're stuck with for the rest of your life?

>not realizing swimmers mode is god mode

> really short

notice the "really" part, we're talking 5'1" here. this isn't the opposite of "tall".

im 6'1 and 85kg and im really looking forward to putting on some more muscle/losing some fat bc im gunna be aesthetic as FUCK

> implying normie opinions matter

>normies