Hey Veeky Forums I started going to the gym a week ago and I'm like 30lbs overweight

hey Veeky Forums I started going to the gym a week ago and I'm like 30lbs overweight.

I'm embarrassed

I'm embarrassed because every time I try to run on the treadmill it fucking shakes because I'm a fat fuck and It's not like everyone looks but you can feel people perceive it?
It's uncomfortable

how the fuck do I get over this? or should I just not run?

Running outside is more fun. Bikes are more fun too, stationary or real.

Unless you're a hot chick, I'm not really paying much attention to you at the gym. I definitely can't notice when someone's treadmill shakes at my gym, and the one's at my gym are shaky as fuck.

If you're going to the gym for weight loss, cardio is not what primarily does that. It's mostly just making sure to have a caloric deficit. Cardio's main purpose is to improve endurance and heart-health.

I'm not sure if you're doing it or not, but weight-training is much more important. Having muscle is attractive, but losing weight without strength training will cause a portion of your muscle to be lost with the fat.

You're running technique is bad and you're more than 30 pounds overweight. Try running more on your toes, and just get over it.

No one gives a shit about you. That's a good thing. No one cares. No one is going OH LOOK AT THAT FATTY. No one is laughing. They don't give a shit. They're there for their own reasons, as are you. Focus on your own shit. That's what everyone else is doing. If you fuck up, don't feel bad, because everyone who's been there for years and looks like a fitness god once fucked up as bad as you did.

I'm not a hot chick and I know about calories, is just that my body is so fucked up I can't hold stairs right without dyeimg with a lack of breath so health has to do with it at least a little. anyway thank you user

I know my shit user I'm not stupid
maybe 35 lbs not more than that I swear

no one gives a shit about me.
right, nice, I like that. thank you user. I've got myself covered now

Why not tell your weight and height?

fuck them brah they are either a mad cunt, bitch cunt or a faggot make sure you show them by turning into a sick cunt

Ask yourself this and answer honestly: Have you ever paid attention to anyone at the gym for more than 2 seconds?

Nobody gives a fuck about you just like you don't give a fuck about them

Have you been on Veeky Forums long? People do laugh. Nigga there's FPS, Gym Bully, and other threads on here every day.

the correct response would be not to care OP, but don't pretend that you're not being watched.

>i want people to give me attention!
>no! don't look at me! I'm fat and ugly and an attention whore!

Just fucking end your parhetic existence

>thinking gym bully is actual stories

I absolutely hate fat people but the only time I don't is when i see them at the gym actively trying to improve their lives and health.
Most people will see you as a fat person whos doing something about it and respect you for it.
If losing weight means your body shaking, then shake away!

Fatties should fuck off from my gym
i bully them every time

You really think any of that shit is real? This autismos can't look a cashier in the eye

When I go to the gym and see people who are overweight, going hard and actually working out, it makes me happy. I'm not at the gym to judge, but I love seeing people working hard for what they want. Be proud as fuck that you are in the gym working out in the first place. I'm training to be a physique competitor and you know what? The treadmill shakes and screams when I use it to. The uncomfortable feeling will go away I promise, keep going, the results will come if you make a plan and stick with it.

What is your total weight? 30lbs overweight isn't the end of the world, but if you're as big as you make yourself out to be, you could be doing some real damage to your knees.

Work out a diet plan and get yourself onto some less damaging cardio. Cycling or swimming will do you just as much good as running on a treadmill, even more so with the latter. Like a lot of the cunts on Veeky Forums I've had and still have some body issues so I know swimming is a very daunting prospect, but 1) you need to love yourself enough to want to change, regardless of what people think and 2) at the end of the day, you'll just be a background character in the lives of 99% of the people who'll see you at the pool, so fuck them.

If you're at a gym where people don't leave their ego at the door, make them really uncomfortable. BE THE SPERGLORD YOU WERE BORN TO BE. Follow them around the gym, ask to work in on their routines at every opportunity (then do it as slow as you can manage, but insist on finishing the same number of reps as them). If someone wants to act like a fucking child, be the bigger child.

I'm not serious about the gym bully thing, but don't act like you don't pay attention to other people at the gym.

I use a homegym, but I still know all about how Indians smell and lift in polo shirts and how black people don't re-rack their weights. I didn't find this out by going to the gym, I found it out by threads on Veeky Forums.

Get off the treadmill and get on the cross trainer get your arms moving too
Treadmill is a meme fat fucks use and then shred the fuck out of their knees

Go high rep low weight free weights also
Ethiern4x8 or 3x12
You don't need to lift big because you need to be getting small right now

>I took my worldview from threads on Veeky Forums

Oh

I do all the time
>n-no homo

To all the fat people worried about all the /bully/ posts and malicious posts on Veeky Forums, those are just people ironically shitposting, venting on an ANONYMOUS imageboard, or genuinely sharing how much of a prick they are. This is the internet, remember? How many of the people who posts those things actually mean or do the things they type? Not to say that people don't hold those sentiments but if they do they usually do it quietly in real life and in that case it's time to stop giving a fuck and start lifting.

If a guy legit comes up to you and starts harassing you tell the fucking manager

>that's what I said

if you're here on Veeky Forums complaining about how you're embarrassed you are not going to make it

and you're not going to make it because you think it's embarrassing, you're not going to make it because you're a quitter and just want an easy excuse to not work as hard as you know is necessary in order to reach your goal

>how the fuck do I get over this? or should I just not run?
wew lad you reached the correct conclusion in no time!
yea man just stop doing it that's the answer that 30lbs will go away on it's own anyways
just be yourself dude

I wouldn't run if you're that much overweight because every pound of weight adds about 4 pounds of pressure to your knees.
bike/swim instead, and if you really do love running that much return to it once you're in better shape.

Here's your (You).

Do cardio outside, lift weights in the gym. Cardio is best done when you don't realize it's cardio (basketball, soccer, etc) I'm sure you're already doing this, but just in case: cut out ALL sweets, pop/soda, junk food, and fast food. Eat lean meats, lower your carbs a bit, and make sure you get some fiber. Most of all, there are people there that have A LOT more than 30lb's to lose, so you're in better shape than the average amerifat. NOBODY'S LOOKING AT YOU, trust me, they're all busy mirin' the guy squatting 5 plates (jk, no gym bro squats 5 plates)