What is the point of doing squats?

Women don't really care what your legs looks like. They only care what your upper body looks like abs, shoulders, bicep, tricep oblique. No women ever goes "That guys has sexy legs." Why do people fall for the squats meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KudaOfVaMK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

glutes for the sloots user

lol, they'll care when you're fucking em and you got some legs to fucking use, faggot.

even normie girls know a developed upper body and an underdeveloped lower body looks retarded

Women really only care about boi puccy and whether you're loose or not. If you want me to tell you whether or not women will be attracted to your boipuccy just post it in this thread and Ill rate it.

Because we do it for ourselves, fuccboi.

If you disagree kys.

Also check these dubs

ex-gf's roommate walked in my ex giving me head one day. she later told her that i had nice legs. also dat ass.

>Women don't really care what your legs looks like
no, they don't care what YOUR legs look like because they never get to see them

>No women ever goes "That guys has sexy legs
yes they do

>Women don't really care what your legs looks like.

Total myth lol. You've been lied too

You can't see thighs...they just by your calves. Like me I got pencildick calves but I squat 270 3x6.

Pls Halp. I got called chickenlegs then had to pull up my pants to show my thick thighs. Makes me so mad, hopefully another 3 months and my calves are better. Same thing with my wrists

this is why OP is right, squats are just a meme

I like to look at my ass in the mirror

Checked

OP btfo

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

big glutes is a women and fag magnet
best part is that because most retards think like you, if you have a nice ass you'll immediately stand out to them.

Because it's not done for women?

It's half your body how could you neglect it...

Because it is fucking pointless and unnecessary and doesn't help with anything.
Women likes guys with nice glutes. According to athlean-x. youtube.com/watch?v=KudaOfVaMK8
Prove that women likes legs. Go ahead fucking prove it. It's the upper body the women likes.
Proof please.
Fuck of mark ripptoe.
Did you by chance grow up eating lead paint? or were you born with extra chromosome.
Then why do women not care what your legs look like?
Fucking virgin. You need hips and back legs comes into the sex 1% of the time.
youtube.com/watch?v=KudaOfVaMK8

If you're going to wear shorts, wear rugby shorts that show some quad
they look better than long shorts anyway

that better be kg

>Proof please.
personal experience
Obviously nobody likes a t-rex but if you have proportional, muscular legs it looks better than lmaonolegs

>You need hips and back legs comes into the sex 1% of the time
>humping like a castrated nu-male instead of a hip-driving caveman

whew lad
you might have forgotten your pills today kiddo, try and contain your autism

If you don't train legs you will not be able to lift heavy in ANY lift that remotely involves the lower body. So strong legs = strong upper body, end of thread.