CBT! Current Body Thread

Current body thread.

>also

Will I make it?
Started lifting 3 weeks ago.
>96 Kg
>185 cm

You won't make it. Anyway, latest pic from me, really feeling this cut, pretty shredded right now. If anyone wants my routine/diet let me know.

I believe in you user.

5'11, 165lbs. Gonna start bulking soon

OP again, I wonder how I would look without the fat :(

This is me 3 weeks ago.

I've been on a really big cut all summer. I have been working out for almost 5 months. I first started with just weights, now i am doing lots of cardio. 20-30 mins of cardio. You need to do cardio. I was 170 at my heaviest, now i am 143. You may not make it, but, you can do somthing about your body, like im doing, dont be discouraged

nice cock, user. girls love dicklets.

u natty?

Morning routine to make your hair look so retarded?

damn. routine/diet?

Yeah I'm gonna start cardio, but I have started gaining weight since i started lifting. But I feel slimmer, less fatty.

Lmao no chest, also ghostly pale
Ugly
Really? Doesn't show

R8 my style, pic related

hahahahahahahahaha

your style and your boyfriend both are extremely gay. Also shit stick legs

is this real or troll?

can't be real man, i'm dying of laughter

Ryan?? Rly can't tell but if it is lmao

I suggest you look again...

yep, looked 4 more times just to be sure.
youre a fucking twinklet

You are an extreme faggot, if I ever ran into you on the street, I would stomp your face into the concrete

sweet pussy gap mate
kek

Hey Dan akroyd, can I be in the new coneheads movie?

5'9 165
Guess lifts?

Still a long way to go, but at least I'm not a land-whale anymore.

Myron, how many pullups?

Kek

OHP 70kg
BP 110kg
Squat 150kg
Deadlift 180kg

>mfw just woke up from 3m coma
>lost all my gains
>first day back at lifting

Your pale sticks are unaesthetic, also way too hairy to be attractive to girls. I don't really focus on mass anyway, just being powerful.

>too hairy to be attractive to girls

I'm not that guy, but literally every girl I've banged liked my body hair.

And how much you can squat?
also top kek if youre lifting for girls small boy

respect for admitting it's not you user

Around 25
125kg bench
157kg squat
185 deadlift
Great guesses user, may you be rewarded with gains!

Turbo Femlet here, you're all gonna make it except for this idiot

Need backstory desu

Looks good for just some weeks without much cardio. Add cardio, eat well. May the gains be with you.

Too muscley for a girl anyway

Thanks turbo femlet, I hope to make your gains one day

6' 1" 183lbs was eatting 1200cals for the past 10 weeks 4-5 workouts a week doing more volume and running a shit ton lost like 10lbs realized I prob should be bulking and now gonna just have booze, whey, and turkey for 3300cals a day, scared to get fat though also fuck squats

Lol dude, you shouldn't be wearing that top yet. You need to add at least another 25 lbs to fill that out.

Got hit on my motorcycle at 60mph ended up eating a curb face first so hard it physically broke my helmet off my head. Broke my back in a few places, smashed my face and skull to pieces, broke 17 ribs, shattered femur, fractured tibia and fibula, torn acl, pcl, and lateral meniscus. Three brain surgeries was in coma 3 months and just got done doing 6 months of pt. The day of the accident I was 180lbs fit as fuck, when I woke up i was 98lbs. Hardest journey I've ever taken. Would never wish it upon my worst enemy.
Pt was bullshit too, the had me do 1000 squats a day with a 2.5 kg kettle bell, and walk for ever with a walker. Embarrassing as all hell.

dude, you are the fucking worst style I have ever seen please don't wear those singlets and get your hair cut haha fucking gay cunt

King of manlets y0

>motorcycle

>falling for the biwheeled jew

>door handle comes up to nipple
>"king of manlets"

you are clearly 5'6

Full face helmet? Riding gear?

5'9 180

Jelly because you can't afford threads like I can?

those fucking traps man
mirin hard

Full helmet, leather jacket, Kevlar pants, boots. They cut all that gear off me too.. was sad to learn I lost almost a grand in gear. The helmet was dot approved and I definitely would have died without it. It feels like it did nothing but save me from some scars but I know that's not true.

Bigger than you, hipster faggot.

Health and gains to you user.

How much did you weight at your fattest? I see a tiny bit of excess skin.

You must be on roids to get that big as a grill right?
Pretty qt tho.
I assume to get a grill like this you gotta be bigger / stronger or she won't respect you.

shove that bottle up your arse you enormous faggot
i heard steroids are no good for emotionally unstable people, consider laying off em for a bit and talk stuff through with a pro.
youre pretty without em.
miring! stats?

>that hair and jacket
You just get back from the club scene circa 1999 Chris Kattan?

thanks, 6'2ft 200lbs

I saw a pic of you doing a side pose and your chest is so huge it's fucking ridiculous

d-did you trim your belly hair for ab definition?

are you gay or european?

5'10; 175

brb

same

Cut from 183 to 167 now. 5'8'' manlet

you look like a femme

5'10 168 lbs. Down 15 since the start of my cut. Should I continue to cut down and if so, how much more until I get noticeable results?

>You must be on roids to get that big as a grill right?
Yep, went from 102lbs to 153lbs in 8 months and still growing.

>I assume to get a grill like this you gotta be bigger / stronger or she won't respect you
Personally I respect people who take care of their bodies and try to better themselves, but I wouldn't mind dating a dyel if he was a nice person and we had a few things in common.

I'm pretty stable but that guido faggot gets on my nerves.

Nice. Share that hair and you're basically Geralt mode.

You are literally too big for 90% of males to find attractive, PMSL

Jr.'s gotta pick on the girl.
Seriously this has to be a joke. If so top tier trolling m8.

Listen to this shit head Take what he said and prove this metrosexal faggot wrong. 3 weeks in, don't stop.

Keep cutting, you're builtfat mode

kek

I look laughable in this pic.

Hopefully I get some noticeable body & face gains since I just started police academy today.

How big can someone became if he has to be able to run 10km in 40 min?

Never saw heavy "long distance" runners.
Or should I bulk up once I ace it and do mostly body-weight exercises and cardio for the next two years?

Anyway i'll probably keep posting a pic of me every months if I get some good feedback.

what do you think of my ass Veeky Forums

become**
Also how to fix 4chen side posting of phone selfies?

>You are literally too big for 90% of males to find attractive

we don't care, we're freaks!

take the picture with your phone sideways

pozzed up twink/10

No need to be rude my friend.

you look better fat wtf you doing ?

>started police academy today.
You go in the academy already maintaining your body not trying to get a body. Now you have to work harder. Remember, two strikes and your out. Good Luck.

i am the 10%

and also, work on your stamina and endurance. Don't focus too much on lifting weights .

You look soft. Weak. If thats the standard of people on the academy why not make me chief??

You look like a gypsy

Can't I do both natty? You would be suprised how the 1 year firefighters, correctional officers and police trainees are around here.
I have no idea if they are on the juice or not but they do look big. Think of the deployed marines in Afghanistan but a tad leaner.

Where is your chest ?

Tfw I been going to the gym for 2.5 years and I look like this. :/
I been thinking of doing steroids for a while or using hgh to get rid of my baby hands.
Any tips to shred the last amount of belly fat?

I know you are trying your hardest and all to bait everyone in this thread, but I did mention I was a fresh recruit. Stick around for my progress pics and see how soft I look in two years.

Also nice bitchboy lips and chin if thats even you.

aw is ok bb
2.5 years aint nothin
picture yourself in 5 years... wow... so hot... such muscle

its a lifelong journey imo

>Pic related. me at 17

Eat less lmao.

holy fuck 143? Are you over 5 feet?

Scar bro here.
5'10, 148.

Debating cutting a bit more or slow bulking up

dont cut
get muscle

left = 240 in January
right= 182 last Thursday
5'11 manlet

Need to lose some more body fat but I'm getting there

sweet mother of stretched skin

sNo he's fucking not you dumbass. skinnyfat with decent arms mode. No chest/core/delts

Yes sir, user.

Question: doing 5/3/1, work sedentary job but walk about 6-8 miles a day.

Bulk on 2300kcals?

Also: everyone's progress in here is godly. You will all make it or go even further. From the former obese, to the skinny fat gaining, to you shredded gods. Everyone one of you are an inspiration.

Christ. This has to be bait. You should never hop on a cycle unless you are close to your natty limit or it is for a profession. You look a DYEL who has poked a weight. Taking roids won't change that. I'm being harsh, but fr, get serious about your diet and training. You will see results unless you do some retarded meme shit.