How to fix stretch marks?

i have been lifting for two months and have gotten a insane amount of stretch marks.is there anyway to heal them?
>inb4 dyel
>inb4 sticky

Nah, it's all genetics. Best you can do is put whatever skin-care lotion you like the most and hope they get lighter, or tattoo them up. In all honesty, I've yet to meet someone without stretchmarks though, even skele-girls.

alright it must be that.it was chest day today and i just noticed i got more just from today

use lotion a bunch to help prevent new ones from forming

as for the ones already there, you're SOL. tanning will lighten them up but there is no outright removal that isn't surgery.

alright thanks for the advice

the sticky needs to warn people about this

yeah that would be a good idea

Don't sweat it, all those models you see are airbrushed on photoshop. Literally everyone experiences this. Just look at them as battle-scars.

alright thank you

Everyone using STEROIDS experiences them, nobody else

Sure, stop pinning yourself

im not on steroids i think it just the beginner gainz

LOL Ok.

had stretch marks on my ass after going from flat ass to a semi big ass, they lasted for a while but are totally gone now. just let them heal

alright ill try

>mfw fat fucks must be using steroids sure

Too much grouth hormones you faggot

I started to get them, but have been drinking around 3 liters of water a day for a couple of weeks. Seems like they've stopped and haven't gotten any worse. Not sure if its bro/mom science, but it seems to be working for me.

alright.ive been trying to drink a gallon a day hope it works

Read the sticky fatso

Nigga must be like 5 feet tall to get stretch marks wtf

that isnt gonna have any affect

everybody gets stretch marks and theres nothing you can do about it but they will get lighter with time. i have stretch marks all over and you can barely see my old ones on my stomach that were where i drew the line and started working out.

im 6'2

In the UK there's a thing called Bio oil, i rub it on mine every now and then and it really fades them

alright ill look

>tfw stretch marks from getting fat

Mate, I've got them too.

I got on the side of my hips, just above the legs, in both sides, got them because I got fat too fucking fast. First it was a dark red, but with time it got lighter and lighter. I also got minor ones in my biceps, but they are pretty much unnoticeable.
My suggestion is: put some hydration oils on it, )look it up) and keep working out. They will never be gone, but they will fade out pretty much, A nice body + little stretchmarks >>>>> being a fatfuck or a skinny-ass guy with a clean skin

My belly became completely covered with them over the course of two weeks last winter. What in the fuck? I only gained 10 lbs, and I have been far fatter than this - no stretch marks then though.

I'm a beginner too, how do I avoid stretch marks?

>Not sure if its bro/mom science, but it seems to be working for me.
Hydration and proper nutrition (specifically vitamin A and E) will make your skin more elastic. It won't outright prevent them, but it will make the lower layers of skin less likely to tear.

removing your trip is a good start

>gain literally less than 5 pounds over the summer from being a lazy fuck
>stretch marks appear under belly
what the FUCK

microneedling and special lotions.

Rub Bengay on them

Vitamin E lotion with Collagen can help to fade them. Some people swear by Vicks Vaporub, but it never did anything for me personally.

Bio oil has helped me, as long as you put it on regularly

man ive got stretchmarks everywhere. armpit, chest, biceps, hips, ass, a TON on my lower back, all over the center of my back, knees, thighs. it's whack tbqh but idc cause i know it came from growing+gaining.

I got stretch marks around my shoulders from doing bodyweight pushups & pullups. If it can happen to me it can happen to anyone.

Their angry red color can be a sign of elevated cortisol levels, which can indicate Cushing's disease and other stuff. Go see doctor/endocrinologist, seriously.

Medfag here. Have you tried activating your almonds?

>not going hermit mode for years until pale to the point you can't distinguish stretchmarks

Fuck stretch marks.

>start lifting seriously
>have stretch marks on my ass, hip, biceps, triceps, where my arms meet my chest, and now they're starting to show up on my lats
>lotion does fuck all, I've been bathing in it since before I lifted

It's worth it to be juicy, but fuck man why are there so many fucking stretch marks?