Nipples

Got a 12mile mud run coming up, and I'm a little worried about my nips because my shirt seems to be fitting tighter these days.

Never had a problem before but just in case what do you guys do-tape or that roll on stick stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistence_hunting
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf? Are people actually worried about bleeding from their nips during a long run? Sorry man I've never taken such precautions- just buy a looser shirt I guess

>doing a mud run
Go shirtless. Or use tape. Or get bodyglide. Or Vaseline. Jesus Fuck it's not rocket surgery.

>just buy a looser shirt I guess
It can still be very irritating because then it'll be brushing across your nips even more. I got an irritated nip just in two miles once.

Serious though just follow 's advice. Tape that shit up.

Why don't you wear a bigger shirt, or an undershirt or any kind of shirt, that doesn't touch your nips?

How is this a thing? Are you wearing sandpaper?

vaseline + tape

This. Too bad I just read about this today AFTER my nips got chafed.

I tape them up with a super-adhesive bandaid

Wish I could go shirtless bit I got that real 'sthetic bacne. As for the other options, the whole point is im asking if any of those work better than the other. Take your pill son.

As I said, I don't normally get this problem, it's more a precaution

You fell for the no cardio meme

Your shirt gets wet in a mud run. Doesn't matter how loose it is, it's going to rub

Maybe just get a shirt with holes in it, and let's stop talking about it.

>wants to stop taking about the thing
>stays in thread, keeps talking about the thing

I will never understand people like you that choose to be miserable every day

Do you watch AvE?

I don't know anyone else with that problem. Why don't you talk to your guidance counselor before singing a song about it?

avoid cotton. use a good shirt, not like a 12$ atheletic shirt from old navy.

for me deodorant over my nipples works with a 20$ shirt or so, nothing too fancy.
or use bandaids over them. ive done 14 mile runs and never had a problem.

Keep your dick in a vice

My goodness you aren't even close to 18

I had this problem once I starded running over 10km/day. If it's not too hot, wear a synthetic undershirt. If it's too hot, just rub some vaseline on your nipples.
Don't wast your time with band-aids or other adhesive solutions, the sweat and chest hairs are gonna make everything fall off after 10 minutes.

I used to buy the round waterproof bandaids when I ran a lot. There are a couple sizes, most are approximately sized "nipple." I found them easier to remove than athletic tape.

Do something like pic related, nice trips btw

my tshirt becomes rock heavy with sweat after running and a bit of vaseline is more than enough for me.

ok it seems pretty even between vaseline and tape

which is likely to be more secure in water/mud/crawling on belly?

just wear a loose vest of t shirt. this guy is a retard for wearing a cycling top for a run

ive ran half marathons and full and never had anything like this happen and never used vaseline or band aids. The worst thing i had is blisters from wearing thick socks once

Run without a shirt. Trust me. Especially for a mud run, shirtless running is great. You may get a torso scratch or two but you won't notice until you shower off when you get home.

See Which reminds me, maybe I'll find a dermatologist this week

Why do you have to mention you run half marathons if you also say you run full marathons. Obviously if you didn't get them on full marathons you wouldn't get them on half either

Get over yourself, you're running cause you want to look good ? Who cares if you got some bacne.. you should've gotten that taken care of long ago if it bothers you that much that you don't want to go shirtless..

The fuck? I've literally never seen anyone whose nips bled from running. Go shirtless, especially in the mud.

humans are not designed to run long distances

Gold bond friction defense

Also dubs

this isnt even good bait

thats not a bait

humans should run short distances fast, running 20km slowly is not natural

It's natural if your body can do it without unnatural things.

our ability to run long distances is why we are alive today you fucking dumb faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistence_hunting