How do you know if you're ugly or hot?

How do you know if you're ugly or hot?

By how people respond to your presence.

And how would that be

Post picture on Tinder.
If you get no matches in 24 hours, you're average.
If you get at least 5, you're hot.
If you get no matches in 48 hours, you're butt ugly.

I don't have facebook

do people notice you in a positive way, smile at you, talk to you, ect? if not, you're mediocre

Random people?

>And how would that be
True autism right here.

No seriously though, you're on the spectrum if you really can't tell how people respond to your presence. Textbook definition.

Watch how women react to really good looking guys. They love them, even like grandmas.

If they don't do this to you, then you are destined for a gymcel lifestyle/single mother/fat chick like the rest of us.

Can't you just tell me how they react?

Easiest way to do this is post your face and have Veeky Forums judge you.

Let's turn the tables

How would YOU react is some really cute girl started talking to you?

There's your answer

guess im good then. everyone smiles and waves at me
>tfw 6ft and tan as fuuuuuuuck

girls don't poop their pants and avoid eye contact at all costs till they can find the nearest bathroom to lock themselves in and post an anime imageboards.

I'd treat them normal so I don't feed into their ego

you're brown?

bout 2 shades lighter than zyzz

if you're ugly and approachable some will talk to you

if you're attractive and approachable many will talk to you

if you're ugly and unapproachable zero will talk to you

if you're attractive and unapproachable very few will talk to you

Who though

People come up to you in the street?

Here's a good rule.

If people bring up that you're attractive, then you are. (Not family).

If you have to ask youre ugly, bottom line

I'm sure average anons are unsure

sure thing memewizard

you're not good looking.
you had the answer right there.

if you have to ask...

Combination of how people act around you, treat you, and respond to you. A lot of other anons made some good indications, but one that has always stood out to me was what people are willing to look away from for you.

I realized I was decent looking when I could call out from work whenever I wanted, show up late, and just laugh it off by joking that I got stuck in Tijuana to my manager.

When you're able to fuck a girl in front of their relatives on the sly without anyone saying anything, then it's certainly guaranteed you're a good looking fucker.

>When you're able to fuck a girl in front of their relatives

while they're watching?

Jesus

>I realized I was decent looking when I could call out from work whenever I wanted, show up late, and just laugh it off by joking that I got stuck in Tijuana to my manager.

That's just being a dick.

>when you're able to fuck a girl in front of their relatives

What is every relationship

If a good looking girl is willing to talk to you, then you are atleast "decent' looking, which is pretty much good enough.

If if your entire life only ugly girls talked to you, that's a bad sign.
If in your life decent girls talked to you, you ain't that ugly.
If cute girls have talked to you, then you are decent.
If hot girls have talked to you then you are good looking.

But then there is the occasional cunt who would never ever talk or make eye contact with you, don't worry about them.

Also remember OP, different girls have different preferences, you could be good looking to one girl while being ugly to another.

You're ugly, problem solved.

getting to talk to hot girls is literally nothing,i talk to hot girls all the time and im still a khv fattass(less fat than before but still fat)

How'd you figure that

It only ever gets brought up by guys tho. I'm not even homo, but apparently I just give off those vibes.

this depends on your standards
if you swipe right on all then no shit you'll get 5 matches from some 1/10s

>get called attractive
>either i have bdd or ugly cuz i sure as hell don't see it
ah well, at least i have my kazhakstani scarf knitting forum

who cares? just get big and be confident. nothing else matters.

user's not saying you can or not talk to hot girls. user is saying that hot girls approach you out of the blue and start talking to you.

Even attractive people don't like how they look senpai

Who is this jizz wizz

was a male model when i was more young
and im still feeling insecure about my look often
like im not that good looking

some of my girl friend were realy hot and they were thinking they were fat, or even ugly
( nose or some retarded shit like that )

everything about preference and confidence, good looking people can find themselve ugly just like average one.

How should a guy like me react if I've had many very attractive girls talk to me, hug, flirt etc throughout life but quickly, usually weeks or months later, stop talking to me entirely? Especially considering I am told to be a very funny/charismatic guy, do they just think I'm a dick/creepy/autistic?

they won't pursue you... you have to pursue them.. you're the male... start acting like one. how have these new generations forgotten this?

I think I've finally become "hot". I've worked years for it and gotten some late genetic breaks. Now 21, 6'3, 215 lbs., lean and muscular. Height, face, frame, right. I get told I'm attractive occasionally and without any real reason so it must be true enough.

It's not a magic meal ticket though. I'm still somewhat socially awkward and am not that great and womanizing, it's been a work in progress and I'm at least comfortable with them now. So I can't really get just any girl I want, if you think attractive guys can be selective you should see how difficult attractive girls can be. At least the ones you really want.

There is no end to struggle, I wish I still had the lower standards I was comfy with in high school.

99% of the time if you have to ask, you are not attractive

attractive people receive so much reinforcement from society that even if they're modest or lacking a little confidence, it's not for long

but here's what happens when you're attractive (this probably includes some "very" attractive indicators)

>girls always look you in the eyes (every single chance they get)
>girls use whatever opportunity they get to touch you
>constant glances towards you
>you're considered "funny", girls always laugh at your jokes, even if they're corny
>base level of respect from society
>girls seem so interested in what you say, especially when you're talking about yourself
>can slack off/make mistakes/be dumb and still get the benefit of the doubt (this happened to me soo much, i've been a straight up dick and had people suck me for it)
>men stare at you, almost to an awkward/creepy degree

just based off my experience as an attractive person, take it as you will

How to be approachable? girl here

girls have it so much easier

> don't be fat
> don't wear retarded clothes
> don't have retarded hair
> practice decent hygiene

that's all there is to it

I'm not a girl but I think they have their own challenges. Guys can compensate with great personality, muscles, money, etc. Being average looking or even ugly isn't a complete disqualifier.

The looks of women are weighted far heavier imo. Most guys would take a 8/10 who worked part-time over the frumpy 5/10 who makes $200,000

in general, approachable people are social, happy, outgoing, and very friendly. make eye contact and talk to strangers. have good posture. smile with your eyes.

everywhere you go

your body language will determine your "approachable-ness" more than how good you look.

>tfw angry looking eyes

i don't think you have angry looking eyes all the time. your eyes probably seem aloof because your face is blank. give a genuine smile at the screen, and feel what your face muscles around your eyes do. notice how they activate differently than from a blank expression. try to wear that instead.

I have random people come up to me and ask questions, ask me to take a photo for them or directions and shit. I'm uggo though so idk why

you should definitely know by now, just through how kids treated you when you were in school. Usually the ugly/weird kids were bullied and the good-looking kids were popular no matter what shit personality they had. If you were largely ignored then you're probably a forgettalbe 5/10

That makes me feel vulnerable

When you have to ask, chances are that you're ugly. Hot people get told how attractive they are since day 1

whenever I mention that I'm not good looking, I get told jokingly that I'm fishing for compliments. it might be the same for a lot of people

keep in mind that only the most outgoing people will approach you randomly in public without trying to sell you something. in places where it's more acceptable to be approached - clubs, bars, parties, etc. it will happen more often.

>tfw can't smile because bad teeth and skin that tends to form exaggerated wrinkles when it moves

I have to be stone-faced all day or I turn into a 0/10 ugly subhuman

i don't believe you

post a pic

If you have to ask, you probably aren't attractive

I have a very aesthetic face and people stare at you alot. High school girls are super obvious about it like pretending to look at a distant spot where you just happen to be standing in, turning their heads every 2-5 minutes. People notice you from a block away, you can feel someone's gaze from the corner of your eye. Girls would thrust their hips into me where I could feel their vag when hugging, people act super polite, girls miring you even when their bf is right next to them.

Not necessarily, some people, especially people who reg Veeky Forums, are just not very social or isolative.

You're underestimating the human psyche if you think that one trait is definite proof of any condition.

Post your face and I'll tell you

>I sometimes look at weird looking people because they look weird
>I realize girls could be looking at me for this reason

>have gf for years
>never got to try tinder
>at a party few nights ago
>everyone in the circle talking about tinder
>manlet is talking about how he barely gets any matches
>I say I've never used it cuz gf but I thought it was really easy
>some girl says well yea for guys that look you it is
>manlet hates me after

Fucking manlets

I was getting lunch with a female coworker the other day and when we went to leave she said "Get in the car, handsome." Then she looked embarrassed and said "We spend too much time together- I said that by accident!"

What did she mean by this?

You drive next time then when shes getting in say "get in the car cutie" and smile

Then ask her on a real big boy date

I have a gf that is more attractive than her. I was just using this as an example for other anons.

Ask your mom and dad. They're always supposed to be supportive. But if they say anything else than yes you are handsome e.g
>you have a big heart, user
Then you definitely know you're ugly

>girls in my class said I should model
>get compliments for my eyes from random gay (I asume) dudes
>my mums friends said to her " Im sure he is the casanova of the family"
And so on...

Still feel ugly and unhappy
Still can't hit up a girl
Still a virgin

How?

Never tried Tinder, but other online dating stuff I've had profiles on for laughs. I've gotten one or two messages and that's about it.

IRL, I'm constantly being flirted with and even point blank being called sexy/hot. Even now that I've gotten a gut thanks to not changing my diet when my thyroid shat itself.

I do not photograph well, i guess and even to the point of people doubting my drivers license when i show it, though that's usually because i look younger than i am. (35 going on 20)

How much do I have to be able to bench to be considered really good looking?

>Pajeet detected

Fuck off with your shades bullshit, that man tanned alot thats why he even got that dark. Not even his skin tone was natty.

Most dudes are mediocre

Bell curve and shit

I have a question

There is a very heavy but not obese woman at work who is single. She sometimes asks why she isn't having better luck dating.

Should I tell her that if she loses 60 lbs, she'll get much more attention from men? If so, what if she says
> men should like me for who I am, not my body

Generally, NOBODY talks to me through their own effort. It's very rare. And, to be honest, I think this is not because of my face.

I have quite the weird face (probably a 6/10), but I think it's mostly because of the vibe I give off. Despite wanting to talk to people, I think I give a "fuck off" or "I just want to be on my own" vibe.

Well just take a look art the board you nigger, not many people know what you're talking about. How to lead without being autismo?

I've had people say I could model, but also call me ugly as fuck to my face and honestly I don't know man. I think I'm average... What do y'all think? Ugly as sin?

fuck off to /soc/

Good answer. Goodnight.

It's not really a binary or ugly or hot. You could be average. Above average but not "hot". etc. The best way to tell is how people react to you. If you get bedroom eyes from the majority of girls you meet, you're hot.

You could be a plus sized model

I'm not fat dick lol

You have to account for the quality of your matches. 5 matches with attractive girls is not the same as 5 matches from unattractive girls.

For example, when I use Tinder, I usually get about 15-20 matches in a day, but only 3-4 of those matches are attractive. Therefore, I assume I'm above average but not hot.

Mind if I ask a different question? You do? Well screw you I'm going to ask it anyway:

Why does it matter?

If you're objectively ugly, well then there's not really anything you can do about it. Obviously you can spruce up your attire, get a nice haircut, fragrances etc, but other than that there isn't much you can do about it.

Therein lies the core of the issue, there isn't really anything you can do about it, so why worry? I mean seriously, you're going to lose sleep over something you have absolutely no power over? If that does actually happen to you you should start worrying about the day you're life inevitably ends, or the day your parents, your wife/gf and friends die.

The simple fact is that if you have no power over changing a thing you should simply forget about it.

HOWEVER, this does not mean you should adopt the attitude of "fuck it", that isn't the right thing to do. Rather you should constantly try to improve yourself, be it reading, studying, or lifting like we do on /fit. A person is not a single facet of their being, and those who are judged solely by their appearance are usually total dicks.

You OP, are much more than your appearance, you are your morals, your values, your intelligence. Much more I can't think of on the spot, and what do these things have in common? You can change them. Don't get caught up on the one thing you can't alter so that you become blinded to the other essentially infinite ways you can be a better person.

ugly as sin? the delusions people have

ur at least average, but probably slightly above if you lost some bf% to reveal ur face better

well if yes and no, msot ugly people won't get any matches because of the very shallow nature of tinder.

unattractive girls tends to aim above their league, so all it says is that you're at least equal or above them.

This is the best advice I've ever read on this goddamn site.
May your journeys be blessed user

Oh, I know I can't change my face. I still worry, though. I worry because I'm changing my body and mind instead and I don't want people to think I'm trying to compensate... when in fact I really am.

Let's be honest here, everyone wants to be accepted, loved, desired. This, in turn, induces worry, regardless of what we're missing. I'm missing a good face which makes me worry that the rest of me isn't good enough to compensate for that.

Worry is always there, anxiety is there forever. There's always something you can change. And we will all make that effort because there's nothing else for us. We cannot live in isolation.

Do gays flirt with you and call you cute? This is usually an indicator of attractiveness, if fags want to fuck you then I'd assume females would too.

I KNOW IM ATTRACTIVE BUT IM STILL INSECURE PLEASE HELP

Only fags compliment me, though. I've been called cute, beautiful, sexy, they say I have great hair, etc..

But in my whole life, maybe 1 or 2 women have said I looked good, and never with the same enthusiasm. Should I trust the fags or is it just homolust?

only compliment i've ever gotten is that i look cute from 3 different people. but i think it's more ugly in a cute way kind of cute.

still think im like a 3-4/10

>Just beeee yourself

I'd take that as a good indicater, fags tend to be more upfront and honest, that doesn't mean that they're not picky. But really though you should post pic so we can rate.

>But really though you should post pic so we can rate

That's just asking for ridicule. Plus, this isn't /soc/

I'll trust the fags for now.

100% agree. If you're ugly, you should lift. If you're good looking, you should still lift. You're going to want to maximize what you have either way.

Ever since I've adopted this matter of thinking, my life is so much more stress-free.

The only thing you have to lose is your already non existant confidence, which is nothing. So post pls.

>Ever since I've adopted this matter of thinking, my life is so much more stress-free.

But don't you have that constant nagging in the back of your head going "What if this isn't enough? What if all of these improvements won't allow me to achieve what I want because it's just not possible?"

It has nothing to do with compensating bro, and if you view what you're doing as compensating then you're never going to get very far in life.

I mean come on, what is "compensating" really?

The definition of compensation is: reduce or counteract (something unwelcome or unpleasant) by exerting an opposite force or effect.

I mean how is that a negative thing exactly? Sure people will always talk shit and say stuff like "he's only doing this because that's the only way he'll get girls to like him".

Honestly though, who the fuck cares what other people think? I mean seriously, if someone has an issue with you, an issue that is completely their own personal complaint, an issue that has nothing to do with anything you actual did to them, fuck 'em.

Seriously, they can go fuck themselves with a blunt instrument. People are always going to talk shit, that's the way we are, but the most any of us can do is just ignore their attitudes towards us. Who cares what other people think?

You should read Marcus Aurelius, specifically his book "meditations". I've seen his quotes posted all over these motivation threads we have, but to read the book is something else entirely.

"I have often wondered how it is that every man loves himself more than all the rest of men, but yet sets less value on his own opinions of himself than on the opinions of others."
- Marcus Aurelius

8pl8