FRESHMEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>be a junior in uni
>go to the gym on the first day of classes
>freshmen are clogging and overtaking the gym like fucking zika virus
>had to wait 30 minutes for a squat rack, so I lunged like an autist in the mean time
>a wild clan (5) of girls appear while I was waiting/lunging
>finally an empty rack
>saw this large clan of girls approach the rack
>ohhellno.webm
>give them the death glare as I walked towards the squat rack
>they hesitate
>finally claim the squat rack and the gaggle of girls walk away

When will these faggots leave?
Pic very related

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=brhau4xo0x0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally dealing with this right now, except I am the freshman (oops). One gym for 15,000 people? Smh tbqh senpai

I'm still going to my local gym instead of the uni gym

Is it any easier to meet women at the uni gym?

I have two gyms on my campus and they are filled to the brim. Hopefully this resolves next week or so

Wtf why dis it correct senpai to senpai

how new are you

baka desu senpai

I've been here for like 3 years man I just never knew it did that. Is it some bot that just changes it from F A M to senpai?

There's seriously nothing worse than this trend of women squatting.

There's one chick at LA fitness in Atlanta that will claim the cage and fucking do her stretches in it.

I just bully her out of it but a lot of people will just passive aggressively stare at her while she reads facebook in it for 45 minutes.

If you're too beta to tell her to please do it elsewhere you don't deserve squats anyway. I see it as a blessing, it will always and only be open to the non autistic fuggats.

>meeting women through the gyn

>tfw uni gym has 2 squat rack and 3 benches

It was a nightmare during the first 2 moths after new years. Of course some freshmen will be in the first few days to test the gym.

this. if they aren't using the rack or deadlifting in front of it fucking tell them to get out.

Go up to her and say this

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=brhau4xo0x0

>being a junior
>not knowing about ideal gym times
>not knowing times of year when Rush is real

OP pls. Are you new?

Idk man. How strong are you?

>tfw my school's gym is huge as fuck
I'm glad they spent $32M on it.

Ohio State alumni here, WTF schools are you going to? We had several huge gyms, each dorm generally had some form of micro-gym, plus there were semi-private gyms tucked around for sports teams and various clubs.

Start looking around for unused, hidden gyms or join a power lifting club which generally has access to a private gym.

>WTF schools are you going to?

Virginia Tech.

it's just like new year's. give it a few weeks

This is why you get up at 6 am and work out then

>freshman
>getting up at 6
>Go to uni's fitness center free of charge since I'm a student
>The fitness center has a main gym (cardio, Dumbbells, machines, one rack and one bench press) pool, track, courts, and then a powerlifting gym (squat racks and benches
>Too afraid to go to the power lifting gym since I'm afraid Chad will laugh at me for being a dyel even though it's 6 am and I know they won't be there
>Go to the main gym instead
>Have the rack and bench all to myself
Feels really good. We're all gonna make it guys