If he was still alive, do you think Harambe would be in the 1000 LBS club?

If he was still alive, do you think Harambe would be in the 1000 LBS club?

they killed the wrong gorilla that day

There were 3 gorillas in that cage two of them did what they were told and went inside.. Harambe like a dumb cunt decided to run across and play with a human child. Not only did he prevent that child from escaping he was ignoring all commands by his keepers.

Harambe was a cunt that ignored his keepers if he had done what he was told he wouldnt be dead, How can you trust a gorilla with a child if he dose not even go inside when hes told to.

maybe he thought it was his long lost son? you aren't very considerate user

1 less little shit wouldn't have made a difference.

there were reports of the gorilla knocking the childs head against the concrete as he dragged him around. A baby gorilla might be able to take this treatment a human certainly cannot.

Who cares reffer to

what if that little shit was you.

Lmao I'm not that dumb go back to plebit u moral fag if this site questions u your morals then why do you browse it?

moral fag cus im glad they shot the gorilla good one retard. if anything the moral fags are the ones crying about the dead bastard.

did u just mash ur face aginst the keys to get that?

Moral fag for defending a little shit that aint urs dumbass

how is that a moral issue... I'm starting to question ur intelligence buddy. I didnt defend the child, I just pointed out the gorilla was stupid in relation to the other gorilla's kinda like you on this board

Careful there, you might cut yourself on that edge

HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL

>what if that child was you
>im not a moral fag i swear bruh
You sound like a little bitch i would not mind fucking you either

You wouldnt have a chance, people who want a shot with me need to atleast understand what morality is

Fucking well memed, I watch the filthy francis as well XD

I hope you are not implying that any person that cares for another person is a "Moral fag" that would make everyone a "Moral fag" making the term pointless O.O Not the sharpest tool ay buddy

>being this new

Hes using it incorrectly.... I pharsed it that way to point out his stupidity.

>still not getting it

it seems you are in good company in here buddy enjoy ur stay

This desperation I love it

He dindunuffin!

Dicks out for harambe!

I remember reading somewhere that a gorilla taught how to deadlift could lift lke 800lbs
But it was a long time ago and l have no source so take that as you will

even better

that was a female chimp and it was with 1 hand

i want this normie meme to go

>beautiful, free spirited and still nearly wilded animal
>not worth more than one american child
I would sacrifice 10000 americans to save just one Harambe Tbh

healthy adult gorillas can press 2 tons, op. so yeah i think so.

his deadlift rom is probably 1 inch considering his leverages he could easily diddly 1000lbs alone

A true nigger as you can see.

except I wouldn't be retarded enough to climb a fucking fence and I don't have negligent nigger parents who know fuck all about parenting

so that situation wouldn't even happen in the first place you faggot go back to plebbit

>Harambe posted on gorilla Veeky Forums about nu-gorilla cucks who obey their human jew overlords