A lot of you seem depressed or anxious. Don't do anything crazy, now. Exercise is proven to help treat depression...

A lot of you seem depressed or anxious. Don't do anything crazy, now. Exercise is proven to help treat depression. ITT how exercise is helping your depression or mood. youtube.com/watch?v=Clo1vefkuEU

It keeps me from killing myself, because I want to see how far I can get. It doesn't fix it though.

dunoo beisdes getting axious about my probably not so bad problems now i get anxious about having perfect macros,gainz and form

Ever do aerobic cardio?

just killed myself after watching this video.

here's a serious tip

don't keep the camera that close to your face while filming
it makes for a claustrophobic viewing experience and makes the whole video awkward

but then again maybe that's what you were going for

plz lrn to dress yourself

How posting?

Help her faggots

No. Used to run a bit though, but I realised I like lifting better. Should do both, really.

>annus dominus 2016
>not posting from heaven

Running for feelz gains

>tfw you will never softly penetrate this autistic meme-queen's loose sphincter and act as a human squatplug.

More angry then anxious

Use it to fuel your squats

Damn Bats your acting keeps improving. Congrats

Yeah. I should start again. Going to have plenty of time this fall.

Runners high stopped when I started running 5k 3x week. But when I was just running 5k for the first month it was like a drug.

Interesting maybe you can get it back by doing HIIT

She is on a cut so this is not the time to buy clothes probably.

I do 4x800 once a week and nope.

Maybe switch to row machine?

The thing is after some time it becomes part of your routine, so it doesn't really help imo. The one thing that helps is to feel that you are loved by someone. Good luck with that

what the fuck is wrong with her?

This desu

After a couple weeks it just becomes another chore I have to do

what do you mean?

Pls elaborate your question?

Gotta find a way to mix it up. Piano is right.

>Piano is right
Pls leave

Gotta confuse the endorphins right babe?

What is she seriously doing posting these vids? Like why is she doing this? Being who she is, I would rather want to know more about her life in other ways. The videos she posts are pretty much self-derogatory

>start exercising
>tear a muscle
>break a bone
>go through 3 months of rest/rehab
>become more depressed as handicap for a few months

Shouldn't you be fucking your 72 virgins

You want her to be another cookie cutter?

Making fun of yourself it's a sign of confidence user.

your videos are shit and you will never be youtube famous

yea no shit

Stop clipping my wings dad!!!

>dad wants to get healthy
>workout for 5 months
>shoulder problem
>out for 1 month
>quits because he doesnt want to be a 1-handed retard again

To be honest fitness gave my life purpose again and made me not want to kill myself.

Granted I still have my sad crybabby days, but thinking "i might be depressed as shit but im also fuckin joocy" lifts my spirits just enough to want to continue on this wild ride called life.

Fuck becoming frail and weak as an old man.

holy shit stop trying to be a meme. youre so fucking bad at this. if you want to be a meme, you have to stop trying and let it happen naturally.

haha im a girl haha please love me Veeky Forums. holy shit killy ourself.

Hey Bats how's your progress? What are you doing for cardio gains?

The title of the video specifically advises against doing that.

I like your attitude

Bats I thought you were banned from Veeky Forums?

At this point I don't even think she posts her videos here anymore but other people do for some reason. The last posts have all contained a screenshot from the video whereas she used to post original pictures.

Can't he work around shoulder?

Bats please be my therapist

You can adapt

Started adding cardio and it made me feel a lot happier.

Why don't you answer Bats? The fuck is wrong with you starting a thread and leaving it

Tbh senpai I don't like how you sound like you're talking to children. I like to think some of us are competent adults on here

I've been adding sprints. Since walking is probably not good enough anymore.

I started lifting again a month ago, but it hasn't really helped much. It doesn't help that progress is slow. I just want someone to love that will love me back

I was trying to sound like a child actor/Disney characters.

I wanna see Bats do a video with Dom Mazzetti

Fuck sakes why are you sprinting? Do LISS or ellyptic machine. Mind your knees breh

nothing

It's clearly 50's disney memeing. You should visit /tv/ and ask about disney core kino.

I know you're right. The sprints were fun but yeah I should stick to that.

doesnt Veeky Forums already exercise?

this is probably the least depressed board

The least depressive board is /po/. They play with paper and do cool stuff with it.

Yeah but there's a bunch of posts everyday about being depressed

I've got a second puberty coming on somehow. I can't stop going to the gym 2 times a day. NEET here. It feels really good. You'll get yours in time kiddo

the retard could do reverse flies if he wasnt retarded

This desu, it always seems slow and chill there

Don't call your dad retarded desu

How would that work

holy shit, I completely forgot about /po/. They're adorable.

Bats your threads are going to shit because you don't take care of them. Might as well don't start one if you are not willing to engage.

I've been responding but not making it clear its me, sorry.

Bats here. At a certain time I wouldn't leave the house except for the gym. Going there was my last defense against total isolation. It kept me sane.

TELL ME ABOUT BATS

WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE 'S'?

Can you stop shilling your Youtube channel?

I made this video for Veeky Forums specifically. I've responded anonymously to threads about anons wanting to commit suicide.

>Made this video for Veeky Forums specifically

Not just talking about this thread, but literally every video you make, you post a thread about it.

If you want to shill, go to Fitmisc to do it, but the banhammer will catch up with you here.

I made a fitness news video yesterday and a workout video and didn't post them here. The ones I post here are always fitness related. Usually something inspired by here or requested.

Lifting prevented me from ending it

Way too familiar...

I keep getting ill a few weeks into exercising and lose the little gainz I made though.

eyyy gurrrl

ur me atm

LONDON

your teeth are cute can you suck my ding dong
pls respond

Her threads are fit related and bring interesting conversation about different fit related topics so no reason for a ban IMO.

I've seen no difference in anxiety, but I definitely get a runners high when doing cardio which puts me in a good mood. Also I have a bit of an anger problem and lifting weights calms me down when I've had a shitty day

With anxiety exercise helps me feel a little less jumpy. Makes me feel more "in my body".

Just don't stop going to the gym. Maybe push yourself to make phone calls or whatever directly after working out.

Bats your impression of blaha is priceless. I like how you captured his mannerisms.

>mfw talk to no one other than my boyfriend
>mfw just want one fellow female friend
>mfw wish bats was my one female friend

Send her message on YouTube

She's in someone video about blaha is she going to become famous

Every time I go to gym I come back feeling happier and more confident, the psychological benefit is probably the best reason to exercise

Learn programming.
Learn a lot of lifts and different possibilities.

People get bored because they follow copy-pasted workouts or don't know what the fuck to do when they haven't got one.

Also if you can make at least some of your lifting about strength it gives you something to keep fighting for.

well about that... he is

What Piano is saying is more or like the same Louie Simmons is saying: avoid the law of accomodation or gains and joy won't keep coming.

this

You mean heridaV?

For strength you need a routine. But for mood gains you need to mix it up eventually

what a hideous "girl", holy shit. utlimate t-rex mode