Oatmeal

I plan to eat just oatmeal with some berries and a multivitamin while doing a shitload of cardio for the next couple of weeks. I'm about 30 lbs overweight.

Is this a horrible idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=thfKq71cNZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Less than ideal protein net

Zero mention of caloric total

Goodbye gains

no its fine get some spinach or broccoli also

Yes. The most extreme viable diet is a PDF or 40-8 intermittent fasting.

>PDF
Fucking auto correct. I meant PSMF (protein sparing modified fast)

You'll lose a lot of weight so long as you stay under maintenance.

Eat it with scoops of protein powder.

5 meals of .5 cup oats and 1 scoop of chocolate whey and you got roughly 1650 cals and 150g of protein. Would probably get expensive.

I just stick with .5 cup oats and 1 scoop.

>fatfuck
>gonna eat a diet compromising 85% carbs

Yeah seems legit op

Well, not many of them. I'm kinda fucked at the minute in that I don't have any cooking facilities. No point in procuring them because I'm only going to be here for a few weeks. I've been eating out but it's catching up with me.

I've a shitload of oatmeal here and it just seemed like the best solution for my present circumstances.

I stand by my statement.

Eat it dry with 1 scoop of protein.
It isn't fun.
But think of the gainz.

.5 cooked or dry?

Yeah, I like this. Gonna go grab some powder tomorrow. Cheers, mate.

Not OP but why dry over cooked and isn't whey supposed to be stirred into water? Also on that note, if it does work, could I put my creatine in the oats as well?

Why do people choose oats over wheat bran?

Because they want to

If fat fucks ate more oatmeal, we'd have less obesity in the world.

is that it? i thought it might be something else

>Eat it dry

Why not make porridge using hot water? It'll expand to be more filling and it'll actually be edible rather than eating it dry.

Are you some kind of mega faggot? Why the fuck are you tripping? Fuck off to reddit.

youtube.com/watch?v=thfKq71cNZM

OP What you should do is don't make oatmeal, put oats in a smoothie or shake

I ate oatmeal every day for years and started to do smoothies instead

just take the cup of oats you would normally use, add the same berries like straw, blue, bananas, whatever, use fat free milk since you're a fatty, yogurt and peanut butter, i guess could use protein powder like fit does too

thats a decent amount of protein and is filling

You remind me of my retarded uncle who only drank papaya juice for like 2 months, he almost died

yes, you're a fucking retard. Just eat healthy and under your maintenance while exercising regularly. Like jesus, it isn't fucking rocket-science

Dry.

OP said he didn't have cooking facilities.
I mean, getting a plug in kettle is easy as shit but if he is a poorfag then dry it is.

Cooked is always better but OP said no cooking facilities.
Add hot water to the oats plus powder.
Don't add powder to cooked oats unless you add lots of water as well.

See above replies.
Also I need people to know I'm serious about my scoops obviously.

I'm going to sit right down and tell this exactly how i eat my motherfucking steel cut oatz.

I make a gigantic fucking batch every four days. When im done i have an enormous bowl of steel cut oatz and at this point i generally take the first few feet of my cock out of my pants and fap because the sight is beautiful.

Every morning i take a goodly portion of that fucking pond of glory and i pour vanilla fucking soymilk in the fucking bowl with the fucking oatz and i put them in the microwave where i picture them fucking while they heat up.

I've now got a bowl of hot oatz and an infallibly rigid dick but i am not done motherfucker and it is not yet time to eat.

I reach around behind me and grab my nuts from the cupboard and sprinkle a bunch of walnuts into the fucking bowl. I grab my raisins and i shake my raisins into that fucking bowl, i grab my prunes and i lay my prunes into that fucking bowl, and i grab my fucking naked banana and i layer it into that fucking bowl. At this point i collapse onto the floor and fuck a new hole into the hardwood of my kitchen because i just can't fucking stand my gorgeous fucking oatz, then i stand up and i eat that fucking bowl, the whole fucking thing including the bowl itself, without any utensils and then i go throw myself at the sex doll i have dressed up like the quaker oatz guy and i literally fuck it until my neighbors call the cops.

>soymilk
Enjoy your gyno

why would this be a bad idea?
oats are great, oatmeal for breakfast will keep you fuller for longer than sugary cereal and thus reduce eating crap later.
if you wanna cut, you still have to eat, just eat smart. eating oats for breakfast is eating smart