Hygiene thread

Hygiene thread

Need to know tips and tricks which help you stay ripe

When I shower, I like to use soap to help wash dirt and sweat off my body. Works surprisingly well

This

also OP I found that if you use deodorant (especially in areas your prone to sweating ie armpits) it helps you stay smelling fresher for longer

Holy fuck I never thought of that, but it makes sense!

Do you guys have any more? This is genius.

I don't use soap or deodorant, just shampoo about every other day and use the suds from that if I need a little scrubby scrubby on my scrotum or whatever.

Look at the Veeky Forums sticky on hygiene and skin care and such.

Lately I've been trying out the "standing under warm water for 10 minutes" meme, works pretty well

Trim your pubes, this includes ears nose belly underarms. Brush at minimum, twice a day. Moisture your face regularly if you don't want wrinkles in your late twenties. Use shampoo and conditioner couple of times a week. You dont like gross chicks with uni brows or whatever. Similarly, you don't want to look unkempt.

the move to no shampoo has been the best thing i've ever done with my hair. I weaned off shampoo back in uni when I had a gf I was practically living with to make sure my hair wasnt nasty.

Now I only ever shampoo and condition my hair right before a hair cut and my hair looks good as fuck.
>muh natural oils
>once on full no poo hair adapts to not get excessively oily anymore
>no more dandruff
>no more itchy scalp
>hair feels full, soft, and strong(feels thin, poofy, and weak after shampoo)
>hair smells like...wait for it.....just hair. Doesnt stink and i've asked tons of people.

On another note i had a relatively hairy chest and stomach which I just shaved for the first time and I look incredible. So much more aesthetic.

But I'm all out of activated almond butter

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Use a tea tree oil soap for feet, ass, taint, or whatever else you have that gets really smelly.

>If you dont use the loofah to scrub yourself hard to wear your skin is slightly red you're not actually cleaning off dead skin. I do this every other day.
> Also pinkies for earwax, qtips are for outside the earhole.
>Shave ballsack hair for less cleaning and girls like shave balls.
> Deadorant on armpits always. Dont use axe sprays and shit because it's always too much just use armpit perspirant thats it.
>Brush yo teef, floss, mouthwash, brush your tongue, brush the very back of your damn mouth if you still have wisdom teeth.

Enjoy the ingrown hairs

ingrown hairs is from not cleaning not from not using soap. You can clean without soap. To prove this theory, don't shower for two weeks. I did it before and my thighs had ingrown hairs a lot of them. They're all gone now

regularly trim pits and pubes, bonus for chest and abs

Do you use deodorant between your legs? Feels like I shouldn't, but I notice this smell first above all else.

underrated psycho

Get circumcised

I wonder who could be behind this post

I'm a girl and I agree with him it tastes, smells and feels nicer.

>Im a girl

>implying we care what cumdumpsters think

I use pic related down south.
Only started using it two months ago, but goddamn it, this shit changed my life.

No vinegar smell, no sweat at all really, and best of all, no chafing when I run, which was a big problem in high school.

I finger myself in the showers for that deep clean. Sometimes I fit two or three in there if I'm feeling frisky.

He means from the shaving, you fuckwit.

this ibage tribbered me D:

>scrubbing skin to death
>jamming fingers in your ears instead of using hydrogen peroxide

Same here famalam, I've dropped shampoo and perfumed soaps last year and been using organic soap instead, both for the body and my hair, can relate to your experiences

Fucking ape

>vinegar smell

You have bigger issues, friendo.

You just samefagged so hard, you got yourself pregnant.

But how do you hold your breath for 10 minutes?

You can't hold your breath for that long, retard. He probably has an oxygen tank.

Just duck juice, mate. Every male who isn't a hairless twink knows that smell.

checked

Hey so I have a hairy HAIRY ass. When I sweat it smells bad and my underwear and pants usually smell bad as well.
I've used this depillatory stuff before on my balls and pubes and it works amazingly. Should I use it on my ass? I don't wanna' shave because I know the irritation will murder me, but this stuff had no irritation at all because the hair just grew back in naturally.

This. I only shampoo every 10 days or so. So much easier, wish I tried no poo sooner.

>Use deodorant for my armpits
>Start sweating excessively on my back instead
My body really doesn't want to hold it back.

Wouldn't hindering a natural function of the body be bad for your health anyway?

If you have acne problem start with hot water open up your pores clear that bastards and finish your shower with cold water instead hot.
It can reduce sebum production and will close your pores which is good because that bastards lives in your skin.

Lots of good advice in this thread aside from the nasty hippy that doesn't wash his hair. I'd also add in softly washing your face with warm water before bed, it helped my pimples a lot.

Buy an electric trimmer and use it on your balls and butt. Easy to use when you're in the shower as well and no everything feels so nice

You're not supposed to scrub until your burning just rough it up for 2 scrubs and that's enough. If you have ashy elbows/knees you don't scrub lmao. If you have a body odor, you don't scrub.

I get my ears cleaned once every two years, doctor told me just to use pinky or buy the little air pump, no q-tip.

feminine Benis XDD

Get a salux cloth. It removes dead skin and I feel like it gets me cleaner than just a shower puff.

I use a shower comb while I'm shampooing and conditioning. I have extremely thick hair and it really helps get the product down to my scalp.

For acne clean once a day (twice if oily), shave, and get a combined clindamycin/tretinoin cream.
Miracle cream.

guys near the end of the day my taint smells bad. like after-sex sweat fest bad. i trimmed all that hair and use 2 bodywashes and scrub the hell out of that entire area but it still has that smell.

how to get rid of it? everytime i squat down to just pick something up i smell it.

Only use water on non training days, use bar soap only, bodywash gels have a plethora of compounds that can mess with test production, especially if you wash with body wash gels on a daily basis.
Face care, sometimes use blackhead cleaner on my nose, but I have good skin genetics so I didn't get acne, I dont get oily skin either.

I come from a long line of savages so I'm covered in body hair, lower back, ass, balls, taint, legs, abs, armpits and legs , get trimmed down using a hair clipper without a guard.

Just dry brush.

What material is your underwear? Maybe try some wool or cotton if you're using synthetic materials.

please dont fucking do this
all you no poo fags think you smell fine but you all smell like greasy oily hair and its fucking strong.

My dick continously has a smell to it, despite the fact that I shower daily. I personally think it's a novel musk, but I'm worried that it's a bad smell. Is my dick supposed to stink like this, and if not, how do I make it stop? Soap obviously isn't working.

I have very oily skin, mostly around my forehead and temples. What do

wow this might actually be it. the label says 90% cotton 10% polysester, then right under that it says 90% polyseter 10% spandex. not sure whats it's talking about but they are a synthetic mix.

i'll switch to my old undies and see how that works out. thanks pal.

try changing your diet. less fried, greasy and oily food. eat more veggies and grilled/baked stuff. no microwaveable shit.

donate it to america to increase oil stock

Opening and closing pores is a complete meme and not true at all.

>Trim your pubes
What for?

benis :DD

I do this too.
n-no homo

aj oose dis ding cold hot wata fer meximam cleension

Plz respond

Yeah, as long as you wash regularly a musk is fine. Some people just have different bodies but if it really bothers you you can try scrubbing harder with body wish or shaving yourself to look like a Catholic schoolboy.

Some partners will find that they really like that musk so it's not necessarily a bad thing.

I'm gonna need some help here guys.
I shower every 2-4 weeks, periodically change clothing and don't sweat.

Nobody has every told me about any stink and people are always standing near me. I also have people come near me often and I try to run away from them. But they keep getting close to me and want to talk to me.

I mean I don't think I smell like anything I still wear deodorant too. I've smelt some really rancid people but never have I gotten weird looks or seen people rush to do something while standing near me. I even get hugged.

Please help. What the fuck is going on? I partially do this to keep people away but it has the opposite effect.

To make your penis look bigger.

cleaning has nothing to do with ingrown hairs you retard

that sounds really fucking terrible for your skin

leave food out in your back yard until a skunk wanders in. then go try to hug it. that will keep people away from you.

i shampoo every 2 weeks or so and my hair is a greasy oily mess
when i comb it, the comb gets covered in gunk
really gross

>Opening and closing pores is a complete meme and not true at all.
I dont give a shit is it meme or not. its working on me. Maybe about pores maybe not dunno but without cold shower my acnes on back spreading everywhere. But after cold shower spreading progress is slowed down even they live shorter on skin.

I use coconut oil instead of a face moisturizer and hair conditioner, and do no poo.

Coconut oil is much better than any other moisturizer I have tried. Skin is smoother, irritations disappeared, even tone, and can usually go for days without skin drying up.

Dandruff used to be a big problem for me, but now it is gone.

Also cheaper and smells nice too.

:D

Get bowl of ice water, wash face, then dunk face into cold water.

Coconut oil is massively comedogenic. It made me break out like a madman.

I use argan or rice bran oil.