"I Hate my..." thread

Had one of these in /b/ last night, was sorta uplifting.
So what do you hate about your body /b/?

For me, I have a decent body, but I have a freaking unibrow. I keep it plucked, but it's still really annoying.
Also have a hairy back of the neck. Nothing worse.

So what do you hate about your body and how can we fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160409012706/http://victoriaissolame.tumblr.com/
captain-loner-stoner.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My stretch marks that I will go as far as getting surgery to get rid of

My thighs, my arms and my face profile

>acne scars
>wide hips
>5'11

Pretty decent otherwise

Oh yeah, I also have a huge scar on my arm from where I had surgery as a kid.
Pic basically is my arm.

I hate my urge to reply to fuckers on Veeky Forums
asking stupid questions with "is this bad???" or "is this good???"

NEVER

EVER

STATING

their end goal

Hot

>19
>receding hairline
>don't expect to have hair beyond next year

my metabolism I just wanna get to 220

But is this bad?

>Small calves.
>sub-par flexibility.
Also my desire to eat every hour or two.

>I Hate my...

life

Low shoulder-to-hip ratio

Trying to work my delts/lats to rectify this, but dunno how that's gonna work out

I hate my standing in life and those who surround me.

>bipolar alcoholic mother who allows jobless transients to move in at random with good intent, only to allow them to use the shit out of her and steal from her or take her for granted.
>She feeds off this because she can't make real friends anymore, mistakes this as friendship.
>Gets drunk and screams how she hates her faggot and rainman sons (I'm gay, my bro's autistic) says she wants to kill herself
>Can't utilize willpower to lose weight and is too obstinate to listen to facts
>Pretends I am a piece of shit even though I work at a hospital and make 12 dollars an hour at 19, pay $300 dollars rent to her monthly and consistently try renovating the house
>Today I decided I had enough

I have a story about the newest tenant who I met today, nothing huge but some of this shit she enables is surreal while I can't even paint a wall without her calling it a "vicious, abusive display of disrespect".

Don't leave
Try to remmeber when she was good
You're all she has now
Please try to remmeber how much she sacrificed for you

She needs you user you can help

Ugly ass face. People always call me numale or trans when I'm nothing like that. Just born with an ugly ass face

Story time

>Work nights, 7a to 7p at Hospital as patient sitter, nothing glamorous but interns wish they could do what I do and get paid, and I have no training
>I thought I worked today but didn't. Was up all last night and went to the gym to do a chest and arms day (ie Curlbropalooza)
>My grandfather was coming by later to pick up the washer so he could take it to be repaired, it leaks from the base
>Get woken up at eleven after sleeping for two hours, ornery but helped them
>Debbie and my mom are mopping up the residual water, say hello to Debbie for first time ever
>Help load washer in truck, discover vomit covered blanket in washer, take it out and lay it on clothes line
>ask my mom to take it to cleaners and that I would pay for it
>Don't tell me what to fucking do user, you aren't the boss of me
>me: "Im not I'm just asking you to make it a priority"
>I go back into my basement to sleep again
I shit you not Debbie starts coming down the stairs, literally this is the first interaction I had with her beyond "hello"
>user, you need to show some respect
>"i'm trying to sleep Debbie"
>I don't care if you're trying to sleep it's almost noon, responsible adults who contribute to society are awake, get up now
>I work at seven pm I'm staying here
>She turns around and pretends as if she weren't trying to scold me, and my mom tries accusing me of arguing.

FML I'm moving back in with my dad.

I have more stories of toothless crack addicts staying in that house too, if anyone wants to know

depends what is you end goal?

make me mad or just friendly bantz

Oh fuck me I hate my ribs. Honestly the bottom rib bones for whatever reason stick right the fuck out (combined with mild pectus excavatum makes for a very unaesthetic chest). I would look trim as fuck were it not for those pig fuckers, as it stands all I can hope to do is build out my pecs and define my abs as much as possible to try to hide it, but when I lie down they stick up like mountain ridges.

Drives me to the brink of madness.

I'm interested, greentext that shit.

7p to 7a sorry.

Also another story
>Billy
>Billy is a literal sphere of a person he's so fat and gross, has eyes too close together, native american literally gets paid to exist.
>Addicted to crack
>Gets kicked out once for not paying rent
>Gets driven everywhere by my mom to his shit waiting jobs
>Bossy and opinionated, despite being a crack addicted fifty year old waste of lard
>Selfish as fuck and dirty
>Asks me to run him errands and take him places, tell him no and he would get pissy
>Was weirdly autistic about the cleanliness of the bathroom even though he himself was gross, I once moved his towel from one rod to the other and he screamed through the whole house when he found it, never had the stones to bitch to my face
>My mom eventually came to her senses and threw him out again
>Claims he never got his Comanche check, found the stub in his room after he moved out
>he slept on three couch cushions and a sheet on the floor, adamantly declined a free air mattress, he slept nude too btw
>shit loads of food discards in the closet shoved into the corner, mostly mcdonalds.
>Once called back and demanded to know where his duffle bag of cellphones was

the fucking crack addicted freak

there's still more and still others

i'm listening

I hate my skin...giant pores and lots of blackheads and bumps in general. I look ok from further away but up close they are very visible.

I'm trying to think of the other Billy escapades, he wasn't the worst but god he was fucking annoying AND SO FAT. I'm not kidding when I say he's a sphere. He had a fucked past so he gets a bit of a pass though. His dad was a child molester that put him on a dog leash and post in the rain.

>Brent
Brent also coincided with five other people who were living at the house at the same time and lasted for quite some time after I had been kicked out.

>Brent was a toothless, white haired sixty something who freaked me out and randomly appeared in my house one day after my mom tried committing suicide
>she claimed she brought him home after finding him sleeping in the trees at the Veteran's Hospital
>Jobless and didn't have income, paid with EBT
>My dad hated him but my mom was becoming a psycho cunt at this time in her life and I hated her, we would fist fight and she would have my grandpa beat me up because I would call her a fat whale to her face, I hated her so much
>He was strange as shit, sat in the garage a lot smoking cigarettes
>Attacked a wasps nest once with a four foot plastic rod from a portable closet
>Got stung seven times and never flinched
>I get kicked out, I thought he was scary
>Find out my mom gave him access to her debit card PIN
>he tried stealing $760 dollars from her account and drove 200 miles north before he called back and said he was sorry, and returned it.
>This was the final straw for my mom, but barely she still felt bad for kicking him out.
>He had been in and out of the VA hospital while living with us because he would fight with doctors who'd lock him up in the psych ward

Fuck this guy OP, you're mum should take care of you. Move out and don't look back. She'll either sort herself out or she wont.

I hate my nipples in general, some days I can pull on the skin so they end up on my ribcage. Looks funny as fuck. But it happens rarely after a cheat day/week/anxiety relapse

social abilities
I just want to be Chad
how the fuck do I make friends
the only girls who ever want to fuck me are uggo or fat
I mean my body is decent and I think I'm decently handsome

what the fuck

Sounds worse than it is. I store fat in my chest more than anywhere else. If I slack and ignore the gym they look exactly like always but the skin gets looser

Stories are not OP they're le mine

Next Chapter:
>The Bochamps, a family of four

>Constance, Seth, Mary and Dave (Mary and Dave being the parents, Constance and Seth being slightly younger than I)
>Constance and Mary were actually half way decent, especially Constance, I wish her well.
>Bochamps move in down the street in a foreclosed house with no pipework around summer june 2013
>We become acquainted they're okay
>No wait
>Dave's a chronic beta alcoholic trucker with no little fatherly instinct
>Claims he would get negative paychecks from the trucking company he'd work for
>Would get shithouse drunk, Mary and Constance would come over a lot crying their eyes out
>Seth is a tubby piece of shit idiot, would break everything he touches and was less than a halfwit
>The family manages to rack up a $5000 dollar electric bill in less than a summer, Dave quits his job shortly before this
>Lose house
>My mom: "HEY COME LIVE IN OUR BASEMENT IT CAN FIT ALL FOUR OF YOU AND YOUR TWO DOGS AND TWO CATS. NO IT WON'T SMELL OF THIS CAT URINE AND DOG SHIT YOU ALREADY REEK OF IT'LL BE OUR PLEASURE"
>Brent is already living with us along with the worst of the worst: Victoria...
>The house has ten people in it, it reeks of animal quickly
>Dog shit everywhere
>Fleas everywhere
>Fighting everywhere
>My parent's marriage hanging by it's last pubic hair width thread
>I break my jaw by rolling out of bed and hitting a dresser drawer (no one believes this)
>panic, my mom refuses to call the ambulance says I was being abusive for screaming and that she'd call the cops
>Constance calls ambulance
>Mom claims I did it for attention
>Bochamps stay there for several months, I get kicked out a week later with my dad
>They go to Iowa but leave Constance to finish out her senior year of HS here
>They took our Ford Expedition and promised to pay $1000 for it, never saw it. My mom doesn't hound them for it

Still have even more

oh i thought you meant that they drooped down and touched your ribs

my tiny dick

Only the weak post their weaknesses

Only the weak hide their weakness.

Haha I can see why

More pls.

> ... the worst of the worst: Victoria...
Can you please tell more about her?

Here is the crown cunt to rule them all, thinking about her makes my blood boil especially because she came to live in our house because of my generosity almost alone.

Background: Victoria was a recent graduate of my Hs when I was a sophomore, she was instantly a social pariah. Pretended to be british, claims that she was raped from as early as two, sold into prostitution at 6, came up with really fucked up lies and rumors. she was kicked out of her parents house, then her grandparents house. She tried offing herself so I called the cops on her, she took a shitload of pills.

>She moves in after Brent but before Bochamps
>Lives in basement first, cleans it up a bit but not much. Has no job, promises to pay rent through chores then her first paycheck when employed
>I drive her to interviews and to hang out with my friends who all hate her, call her elaborate names to her face and talk shit about her the second she leaves the room
>I put up with it, on the hopes that she'll improve
>She starts being a bitch to me too, refuses to do chores, would call my brother a retard and get pissed off about anything
>gets this 0/10 boyfriend starts spending all her time with him
>Bochamps move in, she moves to the summer room
>She has an interview at Burger King
>I wait in parking lot for hour, drive home, come back twenty minutes later and she's still not done
>Go back home and meet up with friends, get called ten minutes later. Victoria is at adjacent marathon gas station, one with a special bathroom you have to unlock (this is important)
>She comes out of the marathon station screaming before she's in the car
>WHAT THE FUCK user THIS IS BULLSHIT HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME WAIT FIVE MINUTES I HAD TO WALK SO FAR TO JUST USE A FOUND FUCK YOU (two buildings away from BK)
>Get home, she slams doors, screams and cries as if I had just given her a stomach punch abortion

cont.

Fucking body entirely but mainly just the fact that I'm never motivated to anything, let alone lift consistently. Can't dedicate myself to anything in life and wouldn't even get out of bed if not for my shit security job. I hope I either get my shit together soon or just fucking kill myself. Fuck my life.
>Tfw Auschwitz

Nipple hair.

Its fucking terrible, my nipples can grow longer, thicker, better beards than my face.

Yeah, how do I say this without sounding gay...

I would kill for a body that looked like that.
Also how's your penis?

... nailed it!

cont

>When confronted with why she freaked out when I picked her up she claimed "I-I was fondled in the bathroom by some old guy"
>Bitch what
>No one believes, she was ugly as fuck. I was naive gave her the benefit of doubt because I was beta as shit then.
>Shit like this goes on for a while, she's a general embarrassment to everything and everyone I surround myself with
>my parents split, I break my jaw and had it wired shut, and I am kicked out all in the same week
>My mom calls Victoria while she's at her bf's house and was like "Victoria, it isn't anything personal but you need to leave, please make other arrangements within the week."
>Victoria comes home and does what anyone would do
>RAGES AND FUCKING BREAKS FOUR WINDOWS
>Blames her being kicked out on me 100%
>I was dealing with my crippling depression and anxiety about my freshly ruined shitty life with adderall and was feeling diplomatic, beg her to talk to me about it
>Whole goal I had in mind was that I was going to impart to her what she did wrong with hopes that she wouldn't make the same mistake again
>She gives me a hard time
>Take her to a park in my dad's truck, I talk with my jaw wired shut and call her out on her lies
>ARE YOU CALLING ME A LIAR HOW DARE YOU I WILL NOT BE TREATED LIKE A FUCKING CHILD
>I lightly grab her sweater with her thumb and forefinger and say
>Vitoria you nid tew sty
>THIS IS PHYSICAL ASSAULT LET GO OF MY SWEATER THIS IS PHYSICAL ASSAULT ILL CALL THE POLICE
>she causes a stitch to rip and leaps across the cab and punches me in the face
>starts walking away and says she'd call the police if I tried that shit again
>I was 16, she was 19 I could of put her in jail, almost ran her over with the truck thank christ for adderall

>She owes me like $100, had an ugly kid with her bf that looks like a wet ball of clay, uses meetme to have threeways with strangers while her daughter is in the other room
>Has no job last I knew because of her "social anxiety"

Hey look I can pretend to not look quite as bad if I flex.
Why would you want this body when you could be strong or actually aesthetic.

My dick length is very average and the thickness is slightly above average. N-no homo rite

Hate is bad brahs, it's a waste of energy.
Either change what you don't like or accept it

It's not like it's a GREAT body or anything, but the point is, you're better than like 99% of the folks at Wal-Mart and could easily get to god mode if you applied yourself.
Someone like me has to lose another 30 pounds just to get to the point where I can start getting buff again.
You're literally like months ahead of me. Probably closer to a half year.

I can't apply myself because I lack self discipline and am a piece of shit, you'll be godmode before me. I need to make some mental gains before I get anywhere physically.

Dark circles under eyes. Fuckers won't go

Some side notes from the stories, particles that didn't fit in:

>Billy would frequently bang desperate sloots and take a taxi everywhere, and complain about the price. Would beg to get taken to taco bell for food but was offended when I asked him to buy me a bean burrito and threatened to move out to my mom over it

>Brent is once more in the psych ward

>The Bochamps I have no idea how they are, Constance is still in Michigan and is living independently

>Victoria is a huge cunt still, and I wanna murder her. her tumblr used to be victoriaissolame.tumblr.com idk if she blocked me or what, if it still exists let me know, or if you can find a new one by her lmk.

>Victoria's daughter is 1, I hate to see how she'll turn out

>Victoria apologized to all the people that called her a bitch behind her back but claimed I never did anything for her and that I was the biggest piece of shit she had ever met

>My mom is still a fat alcoholic whale that I secretly hate but also love

>My dad's house is infested with fleas and lives 20 miles away from work, which sucks.

Any questions?

Shit man, I feel ya. I have those too.
Apparently it's caused by having thin skin under the eyes or something.
I tried makeup for a while, but now I've just accepted it.

I hate my foreskin. It's too tight and is painful when having sex because it gets stuck half way back and just hurts, been stretching it in the shower and have made some gains can painfully roll it all the way back.
I hate my hair. The colour, the thickness of my hair strands and the fact I'm balding, so literally everything about my hair. Not really a big deal now that I just buzz it short and have come to terms that I'm going bald. It would be nice to have a full head of hair though.
I hate that my eyes are slightly too close together. Not a big deal but it's a mark on the not perfect side.
I hate that I'm not more symmetrical. Again not a big deal just a mark in the not perfect column. It's mainly my injured shoulder so I am working on improving it.

nah dude just fix your shit up
>eat healthier
>use flux on your computer
>get some fuckin sleep

you have that because you stay up late for no reason and don't eat

where the fuck do you live so I can avoid driving through it?

My life in general at the moment
>gained back all the weight I lost and more
>Struggling to get a better job despite being educated and very dedicated. Employers take one look at me and think I'm too young.
>Poor
>No idea how the fuck I will ever own a home or have enough money for retirement.

Immense hatred towards myself for not being better. Realizing now I may be depressed but don't want to admit it to myself.

Probably being hairy and having thick long eyebrows. Somewhere between Colin Farrell and Chris Pine

I don't know where to start to clean it up...I generally just fade in these areas with my clippers gradually so it doesn't look so messy

My teeth are kinda fucked up too, the bottom four kinda bend back a bit but you can hardly see it when I smile

Michigan

>particles that didn't fit in

lel

>if it still exists let me know
I think she deleted or renamed it.
It's still in the internet archive though.
web.archive.org/web/20160409012706/http://victoriaissolame.tumblr.com/

Oh, and i'm an idiot.
Here is her new tumblr captain-loner-stoner.tumblr.com/
Have fun.

Gotchu bro.

have at the bitch.

captain-loner-stoner.tumblr.com/

>web.archive.org/web/20160409012706/http://victoriaissolame.tumblr.com/

Thank you user, I found her blog it's captain-loner-stoner.tumblr.com

she grew her hair back but she's still a piece of shit, if any one you could send her a little kys hatred it would be appreciated ;)

>tfw fatass
>tfw stretchmarks

fuck it's nothing but her taking bong rips, that bitch would demonize people for doing it and claimed she would never smoke because she wanted to be a productive citizen WHAT A CUNT

Probably my buried penis

Physical wise, I hate my wrists, I'm a wristlet for sure. I also hate my freckles and stuff, I don't have a lot of them, no more than the normal person but I've always disliked them

Hate that I'm 5'7'' and have a penis that's 5.9''x4.7''. Just wish I had that extra .3'' girth

Yeah... I have pics of when I was 3 years old with the same thing. Apparently in the last 30 years, I've never eaten healthy, gotten enough sleep or fluxed my computer.

bruh long eyebrows are aesthetic e.g dave franco

Hey user look what I found.

Wew fuck that

kek

>Hips too wide
>shoulders too narrow
>fat fuck
>exorbitant amounts of body hair
>voice does not match appearance
>cant seem to meet women and get them interested
>alcoholism
>general indifference towards life

I could go on,but you get the gist

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU user, TRULY BASED

See, she's fucking fucked I hate her so much, somebody please message her and send me the results!!

she most definitely got this idea from Orange is the New Black too, the bitch.

Mirin.
Badass scar

Is this mostly on your face? Veeky Forums has a great skin care section on there sticky

laser hair removal... you can do it on your unibrow and back

I hate my acne
I hate my nigger nose
I hate my torso in general
I hate that I have almost no body hair
>the people ask you if you shave your legs
It's so thin you can hardly see it

horrible obvious self harm scars on my left shoulder
still rock tanks cause fuck it right?
can't hide my acne scar though

I love my nigger nose. It's button like.

See user, its all going to be okay. We will all make it.

see a doctor about your foreskin, I have the same issue but my doctor gave me some ointment that kinda worked.

Hate my fucking small wrists, its 15cm which is about 5.9 inches. Literally can't wear any of those rubber wristbands and it looks weird to have a big watch.

>acne scars
>strechmarks
>patchy facial hair
>uneven lat and tricep insertions
>slightly recessed maxilla
>2D:4D ratio >1
>inferior orbital rims

>Life

My weak ass chest

I hate my razorburn after I shave. I am going to shave with a buzzer instead of a blade.

I hate that my jawline is not a strong as it used to be. I am 21 years old and was looking back at some of my highschool pics and I had a nice strong jawline. Mine is still decent but not as it used to be.I am using Greek matisha chewing gum to get that jawline back

I hate that my teeth arent as white as they used to be. I am a lightsmoker and I need to fix that as well as my toothbursh stuff. Will be buying a new one in the comming future

I hate that I get tongueshit on my tongue. Like yellow stuff at the end of the day. Might go see a specialist because I had some tonsil stones as well.

I hate that I dont have a sixpack

I hate that I get razor bumps when I shave my happy trail, I am still looking for ways to fix that.

Don't feel bad breh. My bald friend always said "there are only so many perfect heads in the world. The rest have hair on them"

My fucking nose. I'm a sandnigger and I have an ugly middle-eastern hump. On top of that I'm 5'8''.

Sandniggers can be cute desu.

But if you want a different nose, you can get a nose job!

I hate my life.

> skinny fat
> stretch marks both sides
> ridiculous jaw / underbite

As a bald guy with a fortunately shaped head, I'm stealing this.

Dick.
I'm 6'2" and it's barely 5x3 when fully erect. I realized as young as 14 (because that's when I hit 6'2") how small it was. It has legitimately stopped me from pursuing girls my whole life because why bother trying to have sex when the girl won't even feel it?
I'm still Veeky Forums, though. It's fun to lift and I like feeling healthy.

Pretty much everything
>gyno
>wide hips
>protruding ribs
>scarred, fucked up skin (stretch marks everywhere)
>bent dick with phimosis

I have the same thing mate.

Got it echo'ed and it turned out to be excess cartilage, not actual bone protrusion.

It will sort of fade away if you get more muscled, I'm bigger than I used to be and it doesn't really show anymore. Still does when I'm laying down though.

If it bothers you that much you could probably have it removed without complications

>My face (thin lips, huge chin, receding hairline + huge forehead, small droopy eyes, dull skin with the shitty kind of freckles)
even my personality is shit

>wide hips
>hairy back and upper arms
>average or below average face

>train your lats and shoulders but not your obliques
>trim/shave/wax/nair
>looksmax

Try strivectin, if you use it properly it'll make them not so noticeable

Bad acne every once in a while
Narrow hips
Stocky build
Broad shoulders
Fat thighs

Wide hips, ugly nose, lazy eye

I hate my chronic sore throat, low-key fever for weeks sucks.