4. Big Ramy
5. Kevin Levrone
6. Roelly Winklaar
7. Cedric McMillan
8. Victor Martinez
9. Josh Lenartowicz
10. Dallas McCarver

Participant list is here: ifbbpro.com/2016-olympia-qualification-series/

This seems to have been updated before the official IFBB page. There were some more recent results on the point system and Branch Warren is officially out (unless he places in more shows before the Olympia).

mrolympia.com/2016/mr-olympia for reference

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8VZ-7YblmIg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where is Kai Greene?

you guys think jeff seid can win mr olympia natty?

hes looking JOOCY AF

probably off fucking a grapefruit

What is the point of watching if we already know the winner?

Jeff I thought the nice people told you to pls go.

he's not competing this year. Lots of issues between him and Olympia currently.

What kind of degenerate cares this much about male beauty pageants?

switch Levrone with McCarver and put Compton somewhere between 4th and 8th

>Mr.O
>Beauty

literaly pick 1

its a freakshow, thats why i will watch it.

KEVIN
E
V
I
N
youtube.com/watch?v=8VZ-7YblmIg

That's physique not bodybuilding you mong, do you honestly think pic related is consider "beautiful"?

Why haven't you put Kai, Branch or BenPak in your top 10?

*Wolf not Branch

>Men's Open Standings:
>28 Almeida, Paulo Canada 1
MID
A
Y

and why haven't you even checked if they're competing or have lately looked like they deserve top10?

>tfw Hidetada still didn't qualify for Mr.O

fapping to anime is killing his gains

w-wait that kills gains..?

kyle green got order 66ed now he'll never compete again its piss

Good, tbqh he seems way too eager to start shit with Heath, and it was just offputting.
I'm not saying Heath is the best, and I'm not saying Greene is no good, but from all the footage I've seen and watching Generation Iron, Kai just seems to want to antagonize Heath and it just seems unprofessional.

Yeah in the August issue of Muscular Development Kai wrote this whole sob story about how hard his life was and how privileged Phil was and how Phil laughed at him during a Generation Iron screening and it made him cry which is why he's pissed with Phil.

And I get that Heath fucks with everyone, again I don't think Heath is flawless, like even Pakulski said in the movie that they trained together and then he found out Heath talked shit on him, so no doubt he's a jackass, but this is business to Heath, he doesn't want to make friends, and I admire that in a way, not to mention that Ben spent like 5 seconds saying he "doesn't like the guy, but he's good at what he does" and I think that's the way Kai should be approaching it, not everyone is gonna give a shit about where he comes from, especially if it's his rival, I'm sure Phil feels SOME sympathy, but as a professional chooses not to, to maintain his front.

Yeah Kai has a huge chip in his shoulder and takes this shit too personally

And there's no place for that on stage, brother.
But Kai does work hard, you can see that he does push himself, which is a good thing to have.

hardly

>tfw Dallas is 24 years old or something like that and already as strong as Ronnie was

It's men seeking validation through a pageant style show. Who gives a fuck about it?

People who admire these beasts, it's more impressive than fat autists half-repping heavy squats in powershitter shows

Yeah fuck you for enjoying something worthwhile! You silly man how dare you be happy with something that isn't a fucking piece of shit "reality" show.

Fuckass.