Should one get tanned Veeky Forums?

Should one get tanned Veeky Forums?

Ignoring the health risks/benefits to tanning, I want a discussion about the aesthetic appeal (or lack of).

Other urls found in this thread:

blabbermouth.net/news/architects-guitarist-tom-searle-dead-at-28/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I want a discussion about the aesthetic appeal
What kind of discussion are you hoping for ?
>well my sir I belive it is aesthetic because muscles look better with a tan
>I disagree, pale is better
>no sir, tan is better!
There's nothing to discuss fucking idiotic tard

fuck off you disabled cunt

tanning makes striations and vascularity more visible (which is why pro BBers use spray tan)

very important for aesthetics

This is the sort of argument that OP was asking for you dumb fuck. Did you really think it was "hurr durr brown is bad" "no brown looks gud" fucking mongrel

personally i like being pale better, because when i get bukkake'd i can walk around in public with the dry cum on my face without anyone noticing

haven't thought of it yet. good point.

Yes, you should. It makes whatever definition you have more visible.

But forget about tanning salons. Seriously.

How can I archive the perfect tan Veeky Forums?

Kek

Don't tan yourselves bruhs, you are men not leather.

Architects guitarist died this weekend at 28 from melanoma. blabbermouth.net/news/architects-guitarist-tom-searle-dead-at-28/

Red head here, how do i tan and not burn? are they mutually exclusive?

Ah feels so good being meditteranean (Turkish)

I'm not as brown as a middle eastern, but I'm just naturally dark enough to look like I have a really good tan

>even in the winter O.O

I love being in the sun, I tan really easily and naturally and I always get complements about my complexion.

I just hate the fact that since I love the sun so much I'm probably going to die of skin cancer. Nature is so cruel sometimes. Like we need the sun to live, it is essence of all life on this planet. Feels great to be under its rays. But it also kills us horribly so it's better to just stay inside and just look out how nice it is outside?? Why can't there be just one thing on this fucking planet that feels good and has no consequences?

U will never get a good tan, srry breh.
I have naturally white hair and I can barely get a tan, but red heads have it even worse

just take 100mg of a beta carotene supplement

gives you a healthier looking tan with no risk of cancer

Spray tan if you must.
Eat a fuckton of carrots.
Cocoa butter lotions.
Sunscreen.
The sun will fuck your skin.

>Feels good being a roach
said no one ever

it healthy, it manly, it traditional, it attractivening

gradual work.
t*rks are hardly mediterranean, most of you are fucked up-looking early near eastern and yemeni hybrids.

explain the work? what lotions, routine? is this more /fa related?

I automatically read this in a Russian accent

nah none of that endocrine disrupting zogchem bullshit, you just do gradual, consistent tanning work (start with ~5 minutes or less) and you'll get it.

For general skin health I recommend olive oil scrubs once a week (buy good oil) but that's obviously unrelated to tanning.

tanlines are sexy desu. i like a nice tan back with a pale butt

are spraytans a good alternative?
how often does it need to be applied

fucking roaches everywhere

Sunscreen
Vegetable Glow
Sunscreen
Melanotan-2
Sunscreen

Enjoy your rickets guys

>It's great being a roach
>roach
>Mediterranean
You people are fucking Asian Turkic Mongoloids from Altai. Fuck off.

fucking white /pol/ trash everywhere

Shouldn't you be praying to your Sultan and get blown up by some other sandnigger?

You can hate us how much you want, but Islam is still the fastest growing religion on the entire world. In a few decades there will be more muslims than Christians and the muslim population in the West will DOUBLE. Hate me as much as you can, brag about hitler did nuthin wrong all day and vote for right wing parties every time but you can do NOTHING about it.
Islam will win. Even your pope acknowledged us already.

>hurr durr /pol/ trash
>btw we ARE taking over just look at the population expansion :^)
>btw /pol/ is still wrong we are religion of peace

so what, there are more Chinese and Indians than whites, yet they don't rule the world either. Your point?

By the sun sure. Tanning beds are for fags and girls.

Will tanning make my face less red?
I'm very pale with bad skin genetics and my face is almost always a slight tinge of red.

lmao religion fags are the worst.

each and every one of you no matter what denomination go around proclaiming your religion to be the best.

it's basically a fucking sports team.

anyone with half a fucking brain doesn't give a shit