Gym bag thread

What do you fucks keep in your gym bag?
I have a towel, gloves for diddylift (I like my hands soft, n-no homo) and a spare jacket incase I'm cold for some reason.
Not permanent items include: keys, water bottle, running shoes for treadmill after weights, earphones.

I got: Oly shoes, belt, wrist wraps, knee sleeves, straps, chalk and 2 lacrosse balls taped together
in a comfy jansport

running shoes
lifting shoes
clothes for gym
chalk
straps
wrist/knee/ankle braces
KT Tape
a lock for locking purposes

sick idea with the lacrosse balls, also some high resistance bands for stretching

You lock your gym bag during your workout?
I tend to get a bit worried about mine, but figure there are a shit tonne of cameras and I don't take my wallet with me, anyway.

Forgive my ignorance, but what are the lacrosse balls for?

Water bottle
Wallet
Car keys
Protein powder
Preworkout
Creatine
Chewing gum
And I put my phone in it when I get to the gym

No locker room at my gym, but whoever is at the desk can see the bags clearly from where they're sitting.

Amphetamin

What the fuck is wrong with everyone here. Y'all have way too much shit. My gym bag has:
Towel
Gym clothes
Running shoes
Waterbottle

I then go to the changeroom, put on gym outfit, bring phone/earbuds, water bottle and lock all my shit away.

Prepping your anus for the gym shower gang bang

Not the guy you replied to, but in my gym we all lock that shit down.

That's pretty much what I have. I thought it was pretty useless having such a big bag with barely anything in it, which is why I made the post in the first place. Was wondering if there was anything else I could chuck in there.

>foam roller
>towel
>resistance band
>cricket ball
>water bottle

Chalk
Drink bottle
Shaker
Ab wheel
Towel
Belt
Some massage ball thing

massaging urself

Why do you even need a bag? Just take your towel and your gym pass and walk to your local gym from your house.

Water is at the gym unless you workout in a shithole.

Chalk is for poofs
Belts are for fags
Shakers are for guzzling cum
All these other weird fucks taking more equipment (ab wheel, cricket ball, lol wtf) should be ignored and ostracised from society

tf nigger? you expect me to run to the water fountain every time i want to take a drink, post lifts

you use a cricket ball, field hockey ball, lacrosse ball or tennis ball as a muscle trigger instead of paying $30+ dollars for some meme ball that does literally the exact same thing.

Yeah get some cardio into you or use your wheelies if you want to save for da gainz.

Yeah if you're a poor cunt

I think they're used as substitutes for foam rollers

it's literally the exact same thing that does the exact same thing. i use it for a purpose, not to flash it around the gym

Mate it's ok if you have to use subpar alternatives while you save up $30. Don't fret bredren just get chicken breast on special for the sick money gainz.

the cricket ball is actually better than some of the balls designed to trigger muscles because the old leather doesn't slip around on your shorts like the plastic encasings of some trigger balls do. the only ball i've used that i've found was better was a very tough spiked ball but i didn't end up buying one.

Brudda, stop posting.

>soft hands
>no homo

Pick one

Are you pretending to be from the Caribbean?

Bredren me not pretending. Come to the beach in Jamaica and we will eat BBQ and smoke dank for the gainz.

I was considering getting an ab wheel to chuck in my bag, since the one that was at gym disappeared. Good to know I'm not the only one.

Dip belt
DL belt
Weightlifting shoes
Knee sleeves
Deodorant
Spare clothes

Given I'm only at 2/3/4/5 it's probably way too much gear, but I feel uncomfortable squatting without knee protections after sustaining an injury

If I'm a grill is it OK?

Why deo though? Do you go somewhere after gym?
People are usually just sweaty and don't care at gym.

What's your favorite recipe for jerk chicken?

>didn't post lifts
>bitches about bigger and stronger guys than him taking equipment he doesn't need because his lifts are garbage
smdh

Ya mumz

I sweat a whole lot and once had a guy complain that I smelled after I ran to the gym. This was a year ago and it hasn't happened since (nor have I ever seen the guy again) but I'd rather not offend just in case.

Why not your own's you thankless fiend?

Water bottle
Gym card
Towel
Pre workout
Keys
Can of tunna

>How to spot the dyel fags

Oly shoes, towel, change of clothes, massage ball, formerly a resistance band but haven't used it in ages.
Also a fuckload of books because I go to a gym at my uni and usually get there before or after class.
In addition to them. They're more precise than foam rollers, which massage general areas. Good for hip flexors, hamstrings, glutes, shoulders, adductors (adductors are such fuckers to foam roll, you either look like a retard barely getting them or you don't do them at all).

but you arent

Belt
Wrist wraps
Knee wraps
Protein shake
Waterbottle
Earbuds
Towel
Good luck charms
Wallet

I have a travel backpack, so it doubles as my walkaround bag.
As for the gym pocket, it has my gloves, belt, knee brace, towel, (waterbottle goes in normal pocket), spare headphones, a ziplock bag of supplements just in case I'm out and about and don't have a shake with me and a clean shaker bottle.

>Good luck charms
are you an anime girl

more like how to spot the insecure people who think they must own all the MANDATORY ITEMS listed on the internet for TRUE BODYBUILDERS

I only carry around shoes, water bottle, after workout shake and wrist wraps and I've never thought there's some item I wished I had with me

Adipowers
Inzer forever 13mm lever belt
Inzer gripper wrist wraps
SBD knee sleeves
Lacrosse ball
Chalk
Harbinger grips (basically straps)
Flats for deadlifting
Various strength bands

Assortment of different size, shape, and material squat plugs. Anyone got a good sauce on a nice high bar squat plug? Or any ideas on what to use as lube apart from liquid chalk?

Living meme

>Main pocket
Towel
Soap
Deodorant
Clothes and shoes (either gym or regular depending what I'm in)
Smaller pocket inside main pocket I put my wallet/keys/cellphone/nice watch or gym watch/ipod depending if I'm in gym gear or not
>End pocket 1
Home made liquid chalk
Lifting straps
Plasters
Tape
Theraband
>End pocket 2
Gym towel
Drink bottle
Protein shaker
A little reusable funnel cap thing with an electrolyte powder in it for after the gym
>Side pocket
Sweat wrist bands and spare socks for if my mate says he wants to go play squash after work
My earphones and extra rubber ear bits for in case

Man I carry a lot of stuff in there but the point is I take everything I need so not having something can't be an excuse

I use pic related. And for lube i scrape semen off the locker room floor, works great and practically free.

Not into incest

Punkweight hoes

How does incest factor into homemade jerk chicken?

Holy shit bro.
I like that you have all your bases covered, though. Better to be over prepared than under.