How the fuck do I get rid of this lower belly fat?

How the fuck do I get rid of this lower belly fat?

Idk would like to know the same

I would recommend lifting

same thing

Grow your chest.

You have fuck all there so it makes everything else look much worse than it is by comparison.

Is your small flaccid penis relevant to the question?

I've been trying to grow my chest for years. ::/

That's the lower belly fat he was talking about.

I suggest m2f dick tuck op. It's what I use.

Another pic. I feel ill never be loved because I look like a retard but have a decent face :/

Klinefelter's.
Get tested.

Fuck off troll

Liposuction. It's not even expensive.

lose weight

fix posture

lift

it's not that hard

>waah waah nobody will love me when I'm a lazy piece of shit and don't want to see any kind of effort :(
then roll over and die faggot

Cut out all sugar, do cardio and ab exercises, preferably calisthenics.

Thanks for some actual advice. I will do that

What is your routine?

sick 3 inch dick

Stop eating complex carbs.

I'm serious.
No bodyhair.
Small dick.
Stomach fat that won't go away.
Dyel.
Get tested dude

You don't look like you've been lifting for very long. Do cardio too.

It's called food and water weight. Also censor your fucking dick in your pics you fucking degenerate. No one wants to see that shit.

Nice penis friend. That is a respectable, B+ penis

I would cut, while focusing on the chest area

jesus christ nigger why the fuck do you post your dick here

This guy is right

just need to lower your body fat percentage. no magic cure. you got shit fat distribution. genetic.

>shaved body hair
>implying dyel = klinefelter
>stomach fat does go away, it shows up at night friend
Kys
Thank you! I didn't even consider this. I will make a change. Much appreciated.
Cheers my friend. Like I said it's a chubby but I'm no African. I get a 6" at best fully erect

oh shit. that almost describes me though minus the body hair and small dick, but plus gyno and hourglass figure (wide hips).

i just looked up the symptoms, sounds like it makes you tall too but i'm a 5'8 manlet. does this mean i'm safe?

Thank you for the advice. I'm going to cut out sugar from my diet, and stop eating complex carbs like the other user said (pastas, breads? uh.. what else?)

It's rare as fuck to have klinefelters. This dude doesn't have it, neither do you. Klinefelters is an overused meme on Veeky Forums by obese people

>complex carbs like the other user said (pastas, breads? uh.. what else?)
99% of the time, if it doesn't come from an animal, it's a carb

you can eat avocados

Your posture is terrible and makes your gut sag, your main problem is anterior pelvic tilt. If you had decent posture it'd be barely noticeable - but lifting and eating healthier can't hurt.

Ok thanks a ton man. How can I fix my posture other than just standing straighter? Or is that all I gotta do. Your rights, when I stand up straighter my chest gets flatter and my stomach gets much more defined

Lose weight in general. yohimbine, clen, roids all will help target receptors in fat to burn a little quicker.

I'd recommend yohimbine while fasted every day. Cut maybe -250 or so, not much more. Lift as much as possible. Cardio is overrated, I'd rather save my calories to burn with weights that might give me gains. Instead of just burning them for some aerobic gains.

And some low, low dose testosterone cypionate will work wonders for gains and fat loss if you work it right.

google APT stretches you dumb dyel fuck

And to be clear most of those will help "even out" fatloss and burn fat in resistant areas (stomach for men) in addition to just helping along fat loss in general.

Not hard to lose fat, but to lose it on your stomach is a feat.

oh, ok. maybe i'm just normal low-test, not special snowflake infertile low-test.

thx for the clarification, user. wasn't familiar with that meme. i mostly lurk on /fraud/ because i'm thinking i'll know for sure after i get bloods done.

It's not just about standing up "straight." You need to relearn what proper posture is and try to maintain is as much as possible. For you that probably means: tensing abs and glutes to get your hips to the right angle, realigning thorax with hips, fixing rolled shoulders by retracting scapulae, fixing that godawful forward head. Weirdly you don't seem to have the characteristic thoracic flattening (it makes your lower ribs stick out) that commonly comes with apt, instead you seem to have the opposite- kyphosis.

Google exercises for fixing apt, kyphosis and forward head. Alan Thrall has some great tutorials, if you can stand his overall autism. Spoiler: you need to develop those athropied abs, glutes and hams and work on stretching your hip flexors as well as getting rid of lower back tightness.

eat less, lift weights, do cardio, stop being a huge raging faggot.

You honestly look like you haven't shat in a week. Do you eat fiber? Are you hydrated? Also try exercising; you can't spot reduce.

stop injecting urself with estrogen

Due to fat and shitty posture all over. Lifting usually helps correct posture.

You have to worry about your posture first.
Eat healthy, lift and do mobility work.

>Small dick

>judging dick size when flaccid

idiot