Fat hate thread

Fat hate thread

I need my daily dose of motivation

Other urls found in this thread:

iview.abc.net.au/programs/you-cant-ask-that/LE1517H007S00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My mum is depressed, recently separated from my dad and she's put on 15kg in 4 months.

Keeps complaining about her weight and asking me for advice, I'm a couple inches taller than her so she's always like
>"oh user, you carry your weight so well. If only I had a waist like yours. Tall girls have it so easy"

She legitimately has a thyroid condition and is on synthetic hormone tablets
>So it's always "You're so lucky you have a functioning thyroid, mine just won't metabolise anything, I gain weight by eating normal food!!"
>Remind her that she takes tablets and her metabolism is back to normal
>"Don't argue back. Why are you attacking me?"

By "normal" food she means two or three portions of a good, well rounded healthy meal.

This was recently
>Mum catches me waking up at 6 to get to the gym by 7
>I laze about a little bit and it's 7am, I go to say bye to her and she starts laughing
>"So when were you planning to go exactly? Did someone get a bit lazy? Are you even gonna make it?"
>"Youre pear shaped user, why even bother going to the gym when you're just gonna look chubby no matter what you do."

Motivated me to go extra hard. Bonus: when I came home from gym she asked me to help her with a meal plan for the day to stop her overeating, she goes on a "walk" to burn some Cals, when she comes home I catch her with 3 bags of those tesco's £1 sweets stashed in her bag.

it hurts man.

That's the thing as a fatty trying to get Veeky Forums you have to relearn how to eat. That's the main key imo. What I thought was a serving of chicken was 2. What I thought was a heathly amount wasn't. Sadly gat people hate to be proven wrong. It hurts there already shit egos. If they can't be thin they have to be smart.

What kind of person says shit like that to their own child?

You got to talk to your mom man. She is replacing her feeling with food. She is on a dangerous slope to become a tlumbr old lady.
>no one wants me so who cares if I get fat
>what's the point in changing
>I see you are heading to the gym. What are you going to meet someone younger and leave home too?

every 25 cals I burn I eat one of those

I've talked to her. We've started diets together that only I have kept up for more than a couple of days, we've gone on walks together to try and get her moving, I've tried everything except slapping food out of her hands

Is it normal my poops seem to be a week behind my eating?

The reason I ask here is this started when I started my diet (down 50lbs so far). While I never have a cheat day per se but I sometimes will eat more on some days than others. I notice my poop is like 6 days behind when I eat. Is that normal? Is my metabolism slow? Is there a way to speed it up?

How do you know the poop you are having is from six days earlier?

Going by amount of poop. So for example last Monday I went to my folks house for dinner, they made baked ziti. I ate more than I normally do. Just a few hours ago I had a bigger poop than I normally do. And after the poop my weight came back down to what it should be if I ate normally. (2.2lbs of poop for the record).

How often do you usually go

just about weekly.

Do you mean you go to your folks house to eat more once a week or you're only taking a shit once a week

only pooping once a week, folks house is maybe every 2 months.

london?

Get more fiber in your diet m8, you should be pooping daily.
I poop twice a day usually.

>has a thyroid condition and is on synthetic hormone tablets
So what? I have this, too (Hashimoto's thyroiditis). Yes,this sometimes fucks with my weight (getting tired/fatigued, growing fat by just watching food, ...) but then I go see my doc and he prescribes me a higher dose of L-thyroxine and things turn better. It simply is a matter of the right dosis and visiting your general practitioner at least once in the quartal. No excuses!

There is actually no "should be" when it comes to pooping. Everyone has their own 'normal'.

Well if you're pooping weekly then yes your poop is delayed by 6 days lol

So don't worry about it? I thought it might be a slow metabolism thing.

If you've pooped weekly your whole life, then no, don't worry about it. As long as you're getting plenty of fruits and veg for dat dere fibre, and you're drinking lots of water, then it's your "normal".

>healthism
What the actual fuck?

I don't know what it is, but all the fat people I know are picky eaters. How does that work?

>picky eaters
>will only eat potatoes and processed meat

That's how.

That is so sad. Fat spoiled bitch wrecks an animal. I'd joyfully rape her with a red-hot steel beam (heatenend by jet fuel).

1. They actually killed a king like that once for being a gay
2. Everyone knows jet fuel can't melt steel beams! Wake up, sheeple!

This makes me far more appreciative of parents that cheered me on when I started going to the gym, and congratulated me when I started hitting 6 times per week.

>Fat hate thread
>Only 9 images
C'MOOOOON

Hope you guys had a GOOD breakfast today

B T F O

Try that.

>thin privilege is not requiring a flying permit when entering residential areas

Flax Ezekiel bread with chunky pb (natural), and a glass of whole milk. U?

Fuck, I knew someone who acted just like this, pisses me right the fuck off. Why do (fat) women think it's okay to feel up men, when the other way around is demonized?

iview.abc.net.au/programs/you-cant-ask-that/LE1517H007S00

Such a good watch

Fat people are bad people generally. How one cares for their outside says a lot about their inside.

It's that motherfucker from Fat Fighters again with the goddamn piggy snout story fuck me

Brings a tear to the eye... There is still hope... if only more feminists can be turned against fat acceptance, the fat fucks will lose.

This. I was (still am) skellington but gained 10kg six months after starting to go to the gym (doctor's orders when he was satisfied that I wasn't anorexic). My parents were so happy I had gained the weight that they told their GP who advised them to get their arses there to lose some.

They do cardio, so stairs and walking, but they've gone from being dead after an intense (for old fatties) 30 minute session a week, to two one hour ones. I was so pleased when my dad told me they're going to trial three sessions a week to see how they go. They've lost a fair bit of weight too, so it really works for them!

>Someone tells you that you're not eating enough
>Reply that it's just them eating way too much
>tfw they think you're rude

>fat and no tits
This is is actually fucked over by genetics, by she could be petite if she wasn't also fucked over by a lack of willpower and discipline.

good on you and good on your folks.
keep that shit up.

You're both rude

I don't hate fatties in general. My hatred is focused on those that make it either the center of their lifestyle (mostly women) or gain and complain.

>No excuses!
Gonna make it user.

A jealous and lonely parent.

A lot of mom's are fucked in how they treat their daughters, and favor their sons. My best friend was basically kicked out of her house by her mom at 18 but her fat, NEET bro got a free ride till he was like 30 some. Then he got cucked and his mom offered to raise his gf's child.

My mom would yell at me for overeating, which I guess paid off since i never broke 140 at my heaviest, but it seems a little extreme to yell at a child for eating 3 tacos at dinner.

>pshh, nothin' personnel kid

Her gut is just chilling on his head lmao

>only pooping once a week
YOU ARE GOING TO DIE

Please link me to the source so I can find out just how fat the author is.

I have almost never seen a fat guy complaining about fat shaming or how they work out to be healthy, not lose weight. Is this a social psychology thing, or are women just ritardandos?

Women are dumb

They often know it's their fault for being fat, but just lack knowledge about nutrition/exercise or motivation, at least that's what it's like here in the Yuropoor Union, might be different in the US seeing that you started these meme movements

judenbook /ephilog/

Commented incorrectly.
SeeSurprisingly not a landwhale, yet still a psycho

She is a german artist ? Fuck this. NOT IN MY HOMELAND, FETTE SCHLAMPE!

Bullshit, you just had a bad experience. I'm male, with two sisters. They always got a pass. I got screamed at and beaten, all because I was the guy. It's taken years of therapy for me to even approach women.

sometimes I can't tell if those posts are serious or meta ironic.

>gaining 4 pounds of muscle only by doing right straights.
someone should tell her about muscle imbalances.

>shut up or Ill eat you
Dang that makes me kinda horny

Holy bloatness.

That chick on the right is a fucking demon.

nice broccoli friend. is it organic?

I'm.a former fat chick.with a fat mom.who would.say similar.things. she acted.like a teenage high schooler that's was bitter and jealous when I started losing legit weight . Fatties are selfish, their "happiness" comes before all else. It makes he feel better if she can knock me down a notch so to speak.

Jesus christ, I'm constantly reminded about how lucky I am, despite all the hardships I've had. My mother is crazy (so am I) and we try to kill each other if we're together longer than three days, but I still never had to put up with this back handed bullshit.

>140
pls b kg no twinks allowed

Pooping once a week is not healthy. You're not supposed to have that much waste material just sitting around in your body that long. This Guy needs a serious diet overhaul. Probably doesn't eat veg/enough fiber

Because fat guys have no shame. Fat males aren't given the same bullshit fat females are because so many place so much importance on.females being physically attractive. Fatass guys get to be the "funny fat Guy" etc. That is seen as socially acceptable. There is no socially acceptable fat female. So fat females are particularly bitter because they're particularly judged. Fat guys are just disgusting and don't care that they're a fat piece of shit. Also it sounds like you don't go outside often. I quite my last job partially because of this huuuuge fat Guy that couldn't events fit behind the counter, literally he alwaus walked all the way through the lobby. Just no Shane whatsoever. Awful lazy fuck.

>There is no socially acceptable fat female
Except fat females fuck all they want.

That post says more about you than anything else.

>because fucking is the epitome of making it
Get some standards dude. Being able to find someone willing to put their dick in you isn't an accomplishment. Guys will willingly put their dick in a vacuum cleaner, and much worse ffs

No one said anything about making it. Just that fat women are socially accepted just as any other fat fuck is.

No, they aren't. Finding someone willing to put a dick in you does not mean you're socially accepted, if that were the case than prostitution wouldn't be illegal in most places.

>pear shaped

LONDON

>been eating less than maintenance for 4 days now
>lost 3 kgs, it's super motivating although it's only water weight
Can't wait to get down to 48kg

Do you mean fat or obese?
I know some really popular fat girls and am friends with a few that are pretty cool and don't seem to care about their weight too much. They're not bitter at all nor does society scrutinise them, but then again they're not exactly obese. Just pretty fat and chubby.

I think it's a girl.

Prostitution is illegal due to religion originally. It'll most likely be more legal in the future, especially as we move towards degeneracy as a culture and religion is mostly phased out.

The thing is- nobody is stopping fat people from participating in sports. There's no rule anywhere, or max weight limit. Fat people play sports casually all the time. And professionally, you're measured exclusively on your abilities. White people, PoCs, gay people- if you want to be in sports, do it. Nobody's stopping you, you fat fuck. Should everybody else walk? YOU can't keep up.

Goddammit, I'm so mad.

women are a meme

Ive been sitting on this for a while, gonna go ahead and post it. Its not fat hate per say, but its amazing how people get offended at the most retarded shit.

This tbqhwy

>shitskin
>violent

tracks