Why is getting a girl impossible for some guys ?

Hate to ask this but The thing is that I've seen plenty of fit/muscular men and even obese (really fat) and hairy men get women easily.

It just doesn't make a lot of sense.

I have a job, dress well and talk to girls but still get rejected every time.

I suck at making convo's and I've been acting like a douchebag in general, because nobody likes nice guys (especially not girls).

Now I think I should get a gym membership and gradually become lean/fit just to get girls.

I hate to ask this, but how do you guys attract girls ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHwez1L1AHk
youtube.com/watch?v=1_i4J_qJeFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I suck at making convo's and I've been acting like a douchebag in genera
This is 99% of your problem.

The reason why "girls dont like nice guys" is because most of the time, nice guys are insecure. Girls are attracted to a confident guy who knows what he wants. Acting like a douchebag doesnt suddenly make girls attracted to you. The reason why they are sometimes/often attracted to douchebags is the same reason as why they dont like nice guys. Douchebags tend to be confident and live their life as they want to. This is hugely attractive to women.

Acting like a douchebag while you are still insecure and uninteresting isnt going to magically make women attracted to you. Also, its is 100% possible to be a nice guy that girls are attracted to, as long as you are confident and interesting. Infact, someone with a true core confident identity that is also nice, tends to do by far the best with girls (allthough this is kinda rare)

TLDR: Girls are attracted to confidence and interestingness.

How to into confidence?
>inb4 just cold approach
Lmao. I'm ugly to the point of creepy.

Well desu cold approaching alot does build confidence, but your thinking about seducing women way too much. Core confidence comes from your indentity, not from women. you build confidence by believing in who you are, and what you do. Get your life together the way you want it, and youll feel better about yourself. The better you feel about yourself, the better other people will feel about you (including women). Trust me, women are like magical creatures that have a spider sense for noticing how much you value yourself. And they strongly value men based on how much men value themselves.

Confidence is not based on experience with women. It is based on believing in yourself. Believe in yourself, and others will do so aswell.

I might add.. I am not claiming that experience with women doesnt contribute to confidence, because it obviously does, but it is by no means the most important thing.

1. greet a woman
2. be yourself

you have to say "hello" or introduce yourself or some faggot shit, you know a normal social skill 20 years ago

then, don't put up a front, just be yourself, you don't like every single flavor of hot pockets, and women don't like every single flavor of men, not every woman will like you, despite what beta faggots want you to believe Tim Tebow has been turned down before

This. Ive tried alot of funky PUA stuff, and alot of it with pretty good succes. But now after years of actually being good with women, 99% of my openers are "hi, im user".

Ok. Thanks man. Not really related, but I've also been trying to do that thing where people channel other famous confident people (kinda like the Tyler Durden thing) but I feel like such a dork. Would you say that's legit or not?

Video for reference: youtube.com/watch?v=VHwez1L1AHk

If you actually go and look at pictures of those original PUA's.....they're absolute losers

Why anyone ever listened to what they had to say is beyond me...

You think Tom Brady picks up Gisele by being a PUA? Nah, he's just "Hi, I'm Tom, nice to meet you" and then he's himself

You think Brad Pitt "negged" Angelina Jolie when they first met?

You think Ben Affleck shit talked a skrong latina like Jennifer Lopez and she didn't blow him off with her $100,000,000.00+ bank account and world class all time ass?

PUA's are losers, pic related

Why on earth would you ever, and I mean ever take advice on women from these guys? Look at how they're dressed...You think Derek Jeter dresses like these guys...lol he's slayed over the years, done it with class and treated women with respect and decency. 0 rape allegations, 0 bad words said about him, he's not particularly good looking, but he's absolutely killed the pussy game for 2 decades. Yes it helps to be a New York Yankee, but it also hurts because he's gotta sort through the women who are after his money and fame. At the end of the day though, he can't be anyone but himself, unlike the PUA homos who constantly lie. Jeter is Jeter and the women will like him or they won't.

Older women are great practice, not to try to fuck (some are sexy though) but just talking to women in general. They aren't ramming their consciousness into their iphone 24/7 and they are from a time where not every single guy is a "creep" because he talks to them. They are funny, witty, they can carry a conversation and at the end of the day it's a woman still. It's like getting the basics down without any fear of rejection and it's almost unfiltered because they aren't some moron on instagram with an inflated ego because she posted an edited photo and got 45 hearts... They're just genuine honest people who aren't going to look at you funny because you spoke to them.

I'm strong and have been lifting for 4+ years, but I'm in college and don't want to compromise my studies for a poverty wagecuck job, so outside of tutoring occasionally I have no money.

Basically every girl goes running once they hear this and realize that I can't take them out for their $22 drinks every weekend. I can only manage casual sex occasionally, but meaningless sex has grown old to me so I usually just jack off.

Mark Manson said that 90% of guys who can't get laid fall into two categories

>They're uncomfortable with their sexuality
Or
>They're people pleasers

Just accept that you have a penis and stop giving so many fucks
Your grandpa didn't need a guide to get laid, you shouldn't either

I dont know man, here he is with a qt wife and a family and then there is you; shitposting at a mongolian wall painting forum

>afraid he might take yo girl

Because a lot of people aren't social. They don't have a wide circle of friends, if any. You need to meet people and get familiar with them before getting into a relationship and some of the people here, despite their muscles, lack that kind of advantage.

I'm unconfortable with my sexuality. How do I stop it? I'm a 6/10 looks wise with a great personality. Lots of people I know say I'm really funny and charismatic. I can definitely make girls laugh and feel good. I just don't know how to sexualize things, to create sexual tension.

I think it's even amplified by the fact that I'm Asian and most people view Asians as un-sexy.

Just stop fapping for a few months

Not him. But Mystery is having a rough time. His wife left him and took his daughter forever. He now posts sad shit on his facebook. He'll probably add you if you send a request.

Emily Barry, before someone asks.

asians not sexy??? your the outsider sexy guy... youre either too nice or so autistic you dont notice their hints that they like you, but no worries we'll all make eventually

Same boat as you user, but I don't act like a douchebag lol

I open and sometimes I crash, most of the time they are polite but won't go past that. Some of the nights I get numbers but turn out to be cold leads, and sometimes even make out at a bar but then even that will end up being a cold lead.

I am doing something wrong and for the life of me, I cannot figure out what it is.

Harambe is shaking his head at me.

bro same dude as I am Asian too! I think we have a handicap. A lot of research are done saying how being preselected helps. But for us not only are we not preselected we are outright not selected.

We can't do anything about it, so we'll just have to keep going.

Jesus christ muh dick

You want sexual tension?
Keep this fucking woman in your head

Does not matter. That man has slept with a shit load of women and his genes will go on with his daughter and how many more bastards.

Not Asian, but you guys definitely have the shit end of the stick. You guys have terrible stigmas like being poorly endowed and are depicted in media as hard working, but non threatening.

My mad scientist solution is to pair asian dudes up with the group considered least desirable, African American women.

Think about it, in a generation we will have fine as fuck blasian babies everywhere and wont have to worry about not finding mates.

Not un-sexy, but not sexualized is what I meant to say.

As for hints, I've almost never gotten attention from women like all the eye fucking with girls I read about in Veeky Forums threads. One time a girl at a party was talkative and touchy (had sex with her). Another time at a party, a girl asked me on a date. Aside from those 2 times, it's just some ugly girls being touchy. Never gotten the eye fucking.

she's a 6/10 with a 4/10 flat body

>That man has slept with a shit load of women

according to him...

Well we still need to get laid. I dont know if the solution would be to camouflage ourselves and look more WASPy (since we already look different, it would be non-threatening to them to see something familiar)

OR

Should we capitalize on being different and exotic?

Im tired of Asian hoes, man.

Niggas that do that much to get the attention of other women and for fame ALWAYS end up being empty and quickly discarded.

Becoming a toy for a woman's amusement makes you an easily discarded thing that she will at best remember as a fun little thing but quickly forget.

You don't build relationships like that, and you don't build love like that, and you certainly don't become someone a woman will respect or turn to for anything. Even sex.

God, I just want a harem of fire-crotch, heavily freckled redheads...

I think you need to have social status better than her's.

>how do you guys attract girls?
I don't senpai desu

I would capitalize on the positive stereotypes and try to fit into the negative ones as little as possible. So basically look like a spoiled rich Asian kid who plays polo in his spare time.

Hahahaha. I used to be exactly like this but then I realised a lot of my fellow curries had so many qts flowing out of their asses despite being uglier and shorter than me.

It's all about social skills and presence user. A lot of people here (like me) didn't have any social lives growing up so we never really developed our interpersonal skills like NORMAL people do. Now we're trying so hard to catch up while it's such an uphill battle.

>A lot of research are done saying how being preselected helps. But for us not only are we not preselected we are outright not selected.
Is that true.

Op almost a year ago now someone dropped this breadcrumb and what ive found has changed completely as a person if you truly want to fuck bitches look up red pill on reddit and read the side bar

I'm not east asian but desi btw.

1>4>6>5>2>3

is 3 the guy? lol.

Also, the last redhead on right has more QT potential.

I've read it but it just seems so unhealthy.
>MAINTAIN FRAME. BE STRONG 24/7. SHIT TESTS ARE REAL AND CAN HAPPEN AT A MOMENTS NOTICE
Man I just want a qt that loves me a lot for who I am. Is that too much too ask?

Are you yellow or brown?
Start rocking a mohawk if yellow.

As everyone else said, it's about confidence.
However, I'll actually help you build it.
>1. Join a martial art.
Especially MMA, boxing, BJJ, kickboxing, muai thai. They're going to keep you fit as fuck, you'll learn valuable skills, and you'll build fucktons of self-confidence.

>2. Find your calling, your passion.
Me, I'm a musician. I have a normal tiring job but music helps me be creative and think clearer, and also being passionate will give you value.
Your passion could be fitness or martial arts but that's kind of a double edge sword because most people look like douchebags.

>3. Fake it till you make it.
Can't stress this enough. Confidence is a skill and the only way to develop a skill is repetition.

>4. Get it out of your head, your life is not about women.
It's about you. This is the hardest step. If you realise that, if you live for you and the people you care about, you get that "drive" that makes you actually happy, that makes you strive to be better in every area of your life. Women will sense that drive and gravitate towards you but don't do it for them, it defeats the purpose. Do it for you.

Sources: Being a cool guy with self confidence in hs, girls liked me a lot even though I'm ugly and was fat. Shit happened after hs and I was depressed for 3 years, now I'm happy, getting fit, moving forward on everything, and I have a gf for 1 year now who makes me even happier.

>muai thai

It's Muay Thai. Also, I built aching shins for a year and dropped it. Too rough.

Son no one likes anyone for who they are my gf says she loves me but she doesnt know me and weve been together for 3 years bitches care about kids. This sentimental love story bull shit will get you hurt. Best to take this hard lesson learn from it and live with it. Because out of everything ive ever learned red pill is a solid truth that i see and hear in everyday interactions with women

>Infact, someone with a true core confident identity that is also nice, tends to do by far the best with girls (allthough this is kinda rare)

My buddy is a decent looking but very unkempt guy (long disheleveled hair, patch beard, yellowing teeth, a body by alcohol) but he ABSOLUTELY SLAYS PUSSY because he is this kind of man! He's really funny, slightly tall (i'd say like 6 foot) dresses very casually but still well and he just has everyone he meets gravitating towards him.

It's really strange actually. But he's the most attractive man I know, without being particularly attractive.

She's a lanket with blue hair highlights. Not qt that.

didn't even notice the highlights. The face is still the best, imo

Thats because North American women are the worst in the world!

You think white dudes like Asian girls for no reason? We dont want to deal with the white girls, too.

>Look to the Eastern Bloc

There is hope for you, my yellow brethren.

>Son no one likes anyone for who they are my gf says she loves me but she doesnt know me and weve been together for 3 years bitches care about kids
>but she doesnt know me and weve been together for 3 years

Yeah man but I'm not like that. I'd hate to live like that as well. If it comes to that I'd prefer to not be with anybody at all or just be with some chick who doesn't want kids.

user, I am as asutist as it gets, I have ruined every tinder date I had and I never had a gf. And I'm 30 yo.

Well, everything changed this wednesday, I dated a thick qt and somehow she fell in love with me. She's 22 yo, she clearly has date a lot of assholes that used her and treted her like shit. I just was kind and nice, I made a move when we were saying goodnight and ended making out at her door. We've been fucking every night since them.

Keep trying, mate. Just keep trying.

Nah f.a.m.

If she wants a white dude, she will get a white dude.

You can use shinguards if you don't want to go for actual fights and shit. Also yes, it is written muay, but my mother tongue is not English so the names get messed up sometimes in my head if I don't pay attention.
While I was doing mma my shins were constantly bruised and my thighs fucking hurt but I kind of liked it to be honest family.

However that was not the point of this thread or my post.

>Look to the Eastern Bloc
friend I'm russian and I've just got to say most russian women are narcisstic whores. by all means go ahead but don't be surprised if you find out she's just using you for a green card.

Its harsh i know and it does take a while to come to terms with and sometimes i get sick in my stomach when i think about going on red pill because of the harsh reality it shows when my entire life i was raised on bullshit about treat her like a princess etc all bullshit. Its honestly at its heart about becoming a better you and thatll attract women.

Op don't be stupid all your answers are here just follow this and you'll be great.

What's Veeky Forumss opinion on giving it a second shot ?

Yesterday I hung out with one of my co-workers. We got along really well and talked for hours. But when I asked if she wanted to start dating she said she wasn't interested.

She then said she wants to hang out again if i'm interested but understood if I didn't want to.

I'm thinking of just leaving it be and move on but all my friends are saying I should try again again and that she might still be interested. A few of them are currently dating women who initially rejected them after they asked the first time. I'm just not sure cause I feel like the sooner I move on the better.

Honestly it 100% depends on the situation. She might like you but is telling you and herself no because she doesn't want to date a co-worker, or she thinks you are too good for her, not even joking. Or she might actually not find you attractive. For all intends and purposes, you should believe it's the first case. If you really like her keep asking, keep going forward. If you're meh about it, take it personally as in she's insecure and move on.

Being famous and rich trumps any kind of game, even PUAs acknowledge this. Of course Brad Pitt didn't need to use game, he's fucking Brad Pitt. For us regular mortals who want to have sex with good looking women though (running game on average looking or below average looking women will actually turn them off), we need game.

First off don't be a douchebag. Don't be a pushover nice guy either.

You want the secret? Put yourself first. It can take a while to deprogram yourself, but you can't change your actions just to try to impress girls.

Yes, work out and get a better body. It got me dates from Tinder, but then when I opened my mouth, I was still Captain Sperg because I spent most of my weekend nights home instead of with friends.

All the dates I went on went nowhere because the articulate, funny, confident guy I was in text wasn't the same as the person the girl met.

After a month of failure, I just stopped caring. When I stopped caring, and didn't let myself fall for anyone, didn't trust anything a girl said to me on a date. Slowly, though, I started to learn and get better. I started getting nudes, getting laid, and started to have the power to walk away from even the hottest girls to the point where if I lost one, I had several others on deck.

I could comfortably kiss a girl after a date or two, get naked with her generally on date 3, depending. I don't really do that anymore because I found a girl I like and we've been in a relationship since April.

Keep in mind most girls are scared, insecure, lack confidence, and don't know what they're doing...and they are looking for a guy that's the complete opposite of that. No one can ever be that perfect someone, but girls still expect it.

You don't have to be perfect, you just have to realize that anything a woman has, be that her pussy or the validation you fantasize about her giving you, isn't going to make you any happier.

Only you can make you happier. Working out is a great start. You'll get more attention even if only marginally, hopefully to the point where you can get dates with Tinder to get some experience. Treat those dates as just experience and don't expect them to go anywhere at first.

did you pay for her drinks?

Man I thought I had it figured out.

Read Models by Mark Manson, redid my wardrobe, got a nice haircut, got into shape. I would say I look the best I have ever looked.

It still didn't work. I think I have some fucked up psychology that women sense that repels them. It sucks. Realizing this shit has made me feel like that self improvement was for nothing and I'm back where I started.

Try not to take it too seriously. Just hang out in a chill way and don't make any moves. She enjoys being around you, or at least likes the attention. Even if she would never date you, girls like to feel wanted. Up to you whether you want to touch that, personally I wouldn't.

read

>Why people want to get a girl?

To prove everyone you're not gay.The true meaning of dating.

She's the only girl at the moment who I find interesting to talk to, however that might mainly be because all the other girls at my work are either party drugged up animals, single mums or taken. I do think she's really cool though.

However I feel like being just her friend wouldn't work out too well so I'm thinking of hanging out a couple of times, as her out again, and if she rejects me again then move on.

Yes

Yeah that's nice. I think I'd rather just kill myself though.

she is maybe using you for free stuff, believe that i know women that do this kind of things just for the laugh and to feel powerful.
if she just wants to hang out with you there is no need to be a white knight and pay for everything user, just share the expenses, you wouldn't pay the drinks for your male friends, right?

Well when we went to get food she offered to get me something in return for the drinks but I wasn't too hungry so I declined. You got a point though. I guess I refrain from the "paying for her meal" till I actually get the date from now on.

>I suck at making convo's and I've been acting like a douchebag in general, because nobody likes nice guys (especially not girls).
jesus christ why can't this meme die
>how do you guys attract girls ?
I actually talk to her like a human being instead of a strategic endeavor.

>jesus christ why can't this meme die
maybe you are a piece of shit and thats why girls like you user.

DUDE JUST TALK TO HER LIKE A HUMAN BEING LMAO

> be yourself
OP is an ugly fuck with the social skills of a toaster, do you think that being himself will do him any good. He should have the urge to improve, not being himself. Nice one memelord.

Noice bait bro

>washer and dryer doors open opposite direction

Fucking triggered

>mfw I realized everything that I have done to this point is to impress women
>including lifting
>ALL my hobbies are geared to impress women
>tfw I spiral into depression if I dont get the validation and self-esteem boost that I need from attention from women

I dont think I am alone in this, I think this is the reason 90%+ are on this board.

Realizing this, I dont even want to lift with such intensity and I am way happier with myself.

everything we do is for pussy, which makes it all the more pathetic if you don't get any

That shouldnt be the center of your universe, though.

Otherwise, and ironically, you will drive the pussy away. Females can smell that shit.

This is an awful post because it assumes OP is a normal, well adjusted person who is sociable etc but just chokes when it comes to girls. For most autists that isn't true and in fact they also struggle to form new friendships with other guys.

You ducking retards can't tell the difference between playful teasing and just being a dick.

If she says "stoooooop" whe takes it as teasing

If she says " what the fuck" " stop" or similar your just a dick

>and in fact they also struggle to form new friendships with other guys.
r-ree

>38421961
How do I even tease girls?

You have nothing to offer

To attract girls, you have to be attractive. And I don't mean face, body or your car. I mean things that flow flow your mouth. If you can lead interesting conversation for hours, you can attract girls. No girl wants to be with the boring nerd, who can't talk about anything except his wow paladin.

Wasn't insulting you m8, it's just that I know from my own experience that I'm just generally socially inept. What I'm trying to say is you need to improve your social skills/status across the board if you want to be more successful with girls, there is no special trick that will do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1_i4J_qJeFU

Take your pick, user.

BTW it gets worse when you graduate college. Because now you are competing against ALL the males in the world ages 16-50 as opposed to just Freshmen to Seniors.

You need to fine something you like and become knowledgeable about it. So people know you have something going on.

I play div 1 college tennis and collect vinyl. If the girl has any interest in one of those my foot is already in the door. if she doesn't then my personality or looks will either make her take an interest in me or not.

My advice to you is to start watching stand up comedy. since their whole job is making complete strangers laugh

and what do you say after?

>implying i know how to have an interesting conversation and keep a conversation going for more than 30 seconds

it's because those guys have lower standards

It's awesome after college if you studied and took care of your body. Most people look at college as an experience and that's the best thing ever because those guys are retarded.

>If you can lead interesting conversation for hours, you can attract girls
so how do i do this?

Longest I've been single since I was 18 was 5 months. Always been able to pick up and find someone. Last GF broke up with me in May. Met someone late July and been with her since. I'm 33. Since I was a teenager I never worried about it. I never had the need to have to be with a girl. I think they can sense that and don't feel pressured. I also friendzone every girl I meet since women are nuts. Maybe that's why I'm never single. I just don't try and I don't put anything at stake for myself. I don't cheat or anything and I am a loyal guy and treat whoever I'm with good but I never act like they owe me anything just because I got the fucking door for them or something. I'm not a nice guy or an asshole. I just act like how I normally would whether or not I'm fucking someone.

TLDR; stop caring, just focus on yourself and women will be more attracted to you.

I mean yeah its good for your career and all that, especially if you can get along with your boss and is productive af. I am talking about the sexual market.

I want to fuck a dime piece but she currently fucking with a trust fund baby who got a mid-level executive, "learn as you go" job that his daddy hooked him up with.

I think most people got that, however if you truly dont care, how do you socialize and actually meet women?

But then again this is Veeky Forums.

Believe it or not, last few were girls I met were on facebook. Although we did have mutual friends or had crossed paths at one point. I struck up a convo, kept it innocent and nice and just to hang with mutual friends and not once ever showed any intention of dating them. No sexual talk at all. Aside from Facebook I go to the gym (obviously) and used to work at a nightclub. Also was part of the music scene around here. Just gotta make friends and become part of a scene or at least go out and socialize. It's honestly not that hard.

plz respond, how do i have conversations?

If you deliberately go out and socialize, you are showing intent. And intent IS giving a fuck. Though working at a nightclub probably helped. Assuming of course that what you are saying is true.

Cause rape is illegal in most "civilized" (read: cucked) countries

Get some life experience. Seriously. Going through shit makes some for some interesting...conversations.

>If you deliberately go out and socialize, you are showing intent
actually normies like that guy unironically like and enjoy socializing so it isn't an effort at all for them

Going out isn't necessarily showing intent. I was in a band and we toured. Kinda goes with the territory. I never actively searched out any girls. You're misunderstanding. And working at a nightclub was a fun job. I only met one girl from that job though. After her, no more club girls. While I worked at the club I met another girl that used to know me and she contacted me on facebook. So, next girlfriend. Years later, she goes psycho and I had every intention of being single for a bit until...another girl that knew me got a hold of me and I gave her a shot. There's a difference between giving a girl and chance and just saying "fuck it why not" and actively trying to ask every girl you meet out.

But you said to not give a fuck

Infantilized loud sluts from college which indoctrinate them with feminist ideas.

I would honestly never pursue any of these idiots. It's not worth the rape claim and headache of her blowing up your phone for a year straight.

Just date a normal woman who doesn't get all her social cues from whores.

>tfw I'm a 20 yo virgin
>I'm an ugly ass girl
>tfw Id make a better looking guy than a better looking girl ever
There is no reason to exist if you're an ugly girl
I even hate referring to myself as a girl because I feel like I'm offending them since I'm so ugly

as long as you don't have a roastie someone will luv u