How about a kryptonite thread?

How about a kryptonite thread?

>tfw just ate an entire medium-sized bag of these

Bread for me.
I'm on a pirate diet so I only eat what they would have had on a ship during the week. Weekends I have more leeway because I'm in port.
It's actually working because I eat a lot of fish and eggs and citrus fruit, bread is okay if it's at least a day old to simulate being hard. I also eat chicken or beef maybe twice a week (they had chickens or cows on some ships and when they ran out of food for them they slaughtered them) which is slightly unrealistic but I let it pass.
But on the weekends I usually eat like half a loaf of French bread with butter and grab some cookies (I justify this by saying I'm at a tavern and some wench made them for me).

just count calories you fat fuck

is this pasta?

Saltines.

I'll accidentally a whole box if there's one near me

Ice cream. I just love it.

I do. I'm within my macros and everything I just enjoy pretending to be a pirate. Tilapia is like ~100 calories for a 4 oz fillet and like 24 grams of protein so I have a lot of wiggle room. My lifts have gone up tremendously in only 2 months and I'm doing a lot of practical strength stuff to simulate tasks on a ship (carrying powder kegs, lifting the cannon, etc).

>pretending to be a pirate.

We all know you're a faggot user.

I don't think pirates were all homosexuals. I know Calico Jack literally had his two bitches on his crew and they probably killed people and fuvked covered in blood.

Its a meme, but fucking chicken strips. I could eat that shit all day and love every second of it

>tfw bought a pint of ben n jerry's half baked and still haven't ate it.
I just can't ice cream for some reason. It sounded good at the time, but I just can't find a good time to eat it. There's also a Vanillaoffee Ben n Jerry's there too since 3 months ago

I don't just mean pic related I mean all pizzas. I have 0 standards for pizza and will eat and love all forms of pizza. I love to eat a party pizza, I adore a Domino's pan, I love Pizza Hut stuffed crust, I'll eat a Papa John's hand tossed myself, I'll gladly double fist hot-n-ready pizzas, any local pizza is fair game, any topping is a good topping as every pizza is good pizza because it is pizza and pizza is good.

Make sure to visit Italy at least once and eat proper one topping only pizzas. Bliss.

make shakes with it you meat head

Nut butters are the first thing that comes to mind, just because they're so calorie dense and I"m on a cut.

The texture, the taste, everything about them is just glorious. I've stopped buying jars because I can't stop myself from eating the entire thing in like 2 days. So once every other week or so I'll get one of those little single serve packets. Justin's Maple Almond Butter is my favorite, I think. Vanilla also good but disappointing. Not many single serve options so Justin's tends to be the best.

How much rum do you drink?

Good bread with good butter.

One shot a night of clear cheap rum I bought at the grocery store. At parties on weekends I usually do between 7-10 but that's Kraken or Cannonball.

Include me in the reddit screen shot of Mr.CaptianPirate

Can I run ubuntu on vmware on windows and can i download stuff? Will it save on there? Can I watch videos on there? Is it slower compared to booting up the OS rather than windows? Does it use a lot of RAM? Is using a lot of ram bad for my system? WIndows 7 uses 3gb of ram and ubuntu uses ~1.5. CPU is like 3%, windows i forgot

I like you, let's be friends

Also
>Not lifting to alestorm while lifting
Kek

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

>anti unironic false meme sarcasm posting unironically got a rise out of him

>Any pizza is good pizza
>Any pizza
>Any pizza
>Any pizza
>Be me
>19 years old
>Working at papa John's
>Some fat bitch bitch walks in
>"Hay I have a special request, I dont like the cheese you guys use, if I give you my own will you use it on the pizza for me?"
>Manager happens to be behind me an says sure
>I'm a driver who happened to be working the counter today, I don't think this is common thou, I remember wondering what here problem with our cheese was
>It's legitimate mozzarella
>That's when she dose it
>Hands me a big OK fucking stack of pic related
>I hand them to the manager
>He makes a pizza
>I stand at the other end of the oven in horror as a bright orange bubbleing plastic texture pizza slides out of the oven
>The stench of hot plastic fake cheese hiting me and everyone else in the store like a sack of shit
>Remember her stuffing her face and thanking me
>Years later
>See this thread of Veeky Forums
>Any pizza is good pizza
>Any pizza
>Any

Weed. Whenever I smoke I go insane. Yesterday:
Congee with chicken and egg
Homemade crispy chicken, sautéed green beans with soy chili sauce and sticky rice
American Pancakes with Nutella
Kwark with whey protein
Pound of tomatoes
Apple, banana and a peach

Doing IF and I ate all that in a four hour window.

I listen to a lot of Alestorm, actually! And a lot of sea shanties and folk-rock, folk-punk etc. You're welcome to join my pirate crew, friend.

Arrrrrrrgh ya crazy mate??

I won't tell you that I'm exactly sane, my man.

Someone please update the sticky with pirating

You should email me

[email protected]

I know this is an anonymous cambodian towel collection forum but I dont often meet other people into punk and lifting, also is a dumb email I made for Google store so it's not a problem if other people here email with whatever bullshit

>but that's Kraken or Cannonball.

This guy

It's not economically feasible to spend money on fancy rum for everyday drinking right now. That 4 dollar bottle from Winco will last me a month or so compared to the Kraken which is like 20+ dollars which is money I could spend on fish/chicken/rice.

Do you also let your beard and hair grow like a pirate, or is it not feasible?

Also, someone screencap this fuckin thread.

>Beer Beer - Korpiklaani

You should probably check it out if you like Alestorm.

My hair is indeed long but I trim the split ends about once a month or so.
My beard is patchy so I trim it but I usually have perpetual scruff of between 1/8th to 1/4th inch.

I do indeed enjoy this song!

God

your bullshit sounds quite similar to the prisn life simulating guys

You dont need to travel to european shithole if all youre looking for is authentic italian pizza.

Monster ripper always gets me.

Sweet condensed milk.

>triggered Amerilard detected

Just trying to make fitness fun, my man.

If there is one thing that keeps calling me back, especially when I do IF is fresh, wood oven baked rustic bread. My dick gets hard, my mouth salivates, my nipples harden up. It's glorious, it's delicious, it's magical. Oh my God. HNNNNNNNGHHHHHH