Mistakes

be honest guys

what will people think of these?
will it be more or less obvious as I lose weight this year?

:(

Its pretty obvious that you tried to cheat on test. Why did you write in permanent ink?
Im sorry to tell you but nobody likes a cheat.

Oi vey, fellow goyim. Are you one of the 6 quadrillion?

People in the know will be able to recognize them no matter what size you are user.

I'm sorry, some mistakes will leave scars that will never heal and you can never make go away.

You can either ignore them and be honest and open about what the represent or get tats to cover them.

get tattoos if you really want them to go away

They will tend to be less visible with tan ... go outside a little more sleeveless, own up to it.

are those cut marks? there are really people who do things like that? I thought it was an edgy meme that only existed in tumblr drawings

man bracelets are a thing and 90% of the time people will just kinda mentally block the idea they ever saw them

The fuck?

they're barely visible
no one will care and even if they ask what happened just answer them
mine stick out like crazy and no one ever mentions them
>gf tried to off herself several times
>shitty friends and family
>iz all good now :^)
people will forget and continue their lifes and never think about it again
you'll do the same one day

Glad to hear u're doing better user :)

they will
a) not notice because you got your shit together and now don't get to spend your day with bared forearms
b) not notice because they don't care
c) be happy you got your shit together after going through dark times.

Look dude I was once in a bad spot myself and did some cutting like an idiot. I never did it there because I didn't want people to see them, but I've had a few people see them where I did it and yes regardless of where they are or your body type they're easy to notice. However, I don't make a big deal out of them. The few people that have seen mine either pretended to not notice them at first or outright asked about them. Either way I'm open about it. I usually tell them I was in a bad place and did some stupid shit and I've worked through a lot of my issues. It's only going to be a problem if you let it be one. Acknowledge them and move on. As long as you keep trying to better yourself it doesn't matter.

Holy shit I knew alt righters were autistic but god damn this is bad. Literally zero awareness of context.

treat them like any scars... battlescars.

be proud of them as they represent an event in your life, good or bad... but you got through it.

I used to burn myself as a 16 year old when I suffered with depression. My marks are much bigger than yours and now that time has passed they aren't as noticeable. I did mine on my upper arm but when I wear a tank top (very rarely because I'm still a bit self conscious of it) nobody notices. The scars will never fully go away but they will fade a bit. Let them be a reminder that you fought and won the fight with depression.

rofl tons of people deal with depression etc. and DON'T DO something this stupid.
tough times don't leave cut marks, stupid fucking reactions to tough times do

yeah i get that, but i`d rather own those scars instead of feeling ashamed / trying to hide them

Edgy.
The post.
If a person cuts himself because he feels so bad that he uses pain as an escape then that's a terrible thing to go through. Stop trying to be hard by shit talking on people who have been down.

I have cuts all up my arms now after years of lifting I don't give a shit I just wear a tank and one of my arms has scars all over it. Rip what can ya do besides embrace it

What are my chances of this ever going away?

My post was the literal opposite of edgy. If anything trying to justify cutting is edgy.
> Stop trying to be hard by shit talking on people who have been down.
I'm not shit talking people who've gone through depression. I've gone through serious depression. I'm shit talking people whose response to those hard times is something as inexplicably retarded as cutting themselves and who then go on to try and play it off like it's a natural part of depression everybody must goes through before getting better. It isn't. It makes you look like a fucking dumbass for the rest of your life and it's all your fault.

sweet horseshoe mate, man up tho and own that shit... why would you want to hide it?

I mean as long as they're not fresh cuts, just scars, not many people should care.

I've seen a lot of people with scars on their arms, a lot much worse than that. Like dozens of scars. But they're just scars, so it appears they're doing better now and that's a good thing.

I do feel kind of bad for them. Maybe pity, so that may be what some people will think when they see you. And that may not be something you want people to think when they see you.

Are you a fatass?

Also, that's a keloid scar, it won't go away and if you try to remove via surgery it will come back 10x stronger and nastier.

Yours looks pretty decent imho, just own it.

Not really embarrassed, more in it for the (You)'s

I'm at like 23% BF, I'm planning on being a power lifter so I'm not too upset about it, but I'm trying to cut anyways to sub 20%

>went across the street multiple times
>only went down the highway once

It's like you didn't even try to kill yourself properly

That being said, it's barely noticeble just get a tattoo if it bothers you that much

When people say they're going on a cut, that's not what they mean you dingus.

They're barely human at this point. I'm honestly having a hard time imagining them interacting with people on the outside world