Veeky Forums BTFO

Really makes you think....

twitter.com/thumbcramps/status/764593856176332800

Other urls found in this thread:

philmaffetone.com/unhealthy-olympians/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_picking
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf... I love hambeasts now

at least as an olympian they're working hard and motivated. Just permabulk status.

Same fag kys

>posts pics of top 5% of athletes
>thinks their situation applies to everyone
I knew HAES people were dumb, but holy shit.

I'm curious what their medals are for. I suspect that it isn't anything that requires significant endurance or moving quickly. My hunch is it's archery or something.

The vast majority of athletes don't have that much fat and while these specific women "may" (and i say may because their sports may be akin to something like golf which doesn't necessarily require physical prowess) be fit the majority of people with that much excess fat suffer from all the same health problems we hear about day in and day out (heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke, gallbladder disease, sleep apnea/breathing problems, etc)

All three are still unhealthy despite being Olympians.

That post reeks of unintelligence

>implying all fat people train for 12 hours a day at a physical activity

Olympians are, by definition, the .001% of the human race. Suggesting that olympic sumo wrestlers and weightlifters are representative of fat people is like when college dropouts use Bill Gates as a rationale for their stupid decisions.

spoiler: Bill Gates got into and dropped out of... Harvard, not Fuckstick Community College.

Archery requires a lot of strenght and to train endurance, did you even watch the event? No fat fucks there

My guess would be discus, javelin and weightlifting

Olympian /= healthy

FUCK! WHO CARES ABOUT HEALTH? THEY'RE UGLY AS FUCK AND THAT'S WHY I THINK THEYRE SCUM

FACK

Just did some research. Looks like they are shot-putters and weightlifting competitors.

So they are strong but they sure as shit ain't dodging heart attacks with that kind of excess fat.

Fat people don't make me angry, but the few fat people that try and make it out to be healthy when all of science says statistically it isn't piss me off.

The tumblrs sit on their ass all day and complain, these Olympians earn medals for their hard work.

>If you're a professional athlete it means you must be healthy
kek

I had no idea, I just googled some archers and I agree. To be fair I don't care too much about the olympics, especially the niche sports. Not to say they aren't cool

Your reminder that this is a bronze winning olympic medalists in weightlifting.

my friend is an archer and from what i've seen most of them are ottermode

STOP TRYING TO NORMALISE BEING A FAT FUCK YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT, YOUR BODY SHOULD BE YOUR PRIZED POSSESSION, HEALTH DOES LOOK A CERTAIN WAY YOU FAGGOT, THOSE CUNTS ARE FAT AS THE PURE FAT STRENGTH IS AN ADVANTAGE IN THEIR CHOSEN SPORT WHICH IS SOME GAY THROWING DYKE SHIT, THEIR DOCS STILL GOIN TO BE BREAKIN THE NEWS THAT THEY HAVE TYPE 2 DIABETES AFTER THEIR OLYMPIC DREAM IS FINISHED FUCK IM MAD

Olympics isnt about health. Professional sport is never about health.

>shot-putters and weightlifting competitors.
Sounds about right...

Jesus... This fat bitch..
Being fat strong= knowing how to fight

Deletes and reposts just for a shit file name.

>her responses on twitter

she sounds like a well adjusted human being.

That fat bitch couldnt eat without breaking a sweat

>My hunch is it's archery or something
Female fatties are actually pretty rare in archery since they require a VERY tight bra to keep the bowstring from hitting their tits.

Faith in women restored..

Honestly, my ideal woman probably wouldn't argue publicly on twitter at all.

>Men's 56 kg bronze winner
Sinphet Kruaithong (THA)
Bw: 55.43 kg
Total: 289 kg

>Women's +75 kg
Sarah Robles (USA)
Bw: 143.30 kg
Total: 286 kg

Really makes you think...

>they're healthy tho
>bye bitch

It's like the twitter equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and singing

Preferably not, but its nice to see one not go
>You go girl, being fat is amazing, OMG your so cute etc

philmaffetone.com/unhealthy-olympians/

Fair enough

yeah but shes not an olympian . Never understood why people use others success to credit their own

fuck off fatty

>55kg bw
is the under 12 division?

not fat just bulking

Nice response faggot.
Bet that took a while to come up with.

Lose some weight you fucking disgusting cretin, enjoying your first human interaction of the day you cunt?

Fat boy detected.

>when his weight starts with 3

You can call me fat all you like bro.
That doesn't make it true and it doesn't make you less of a faggot for shit posting this thread up.

Post your body then.

samefagging it hard there bro.
Im beginning to think you're the fat one here.

you mean under 12 inches?

this

God fat people are sooks, big babies, get a grip of yourself you temperamental little bitch

>there's no way two people disagree with me!

ahahaha

Im not the one reposting images on a mongolian card trading board while shit posting simultaniously

time for some high school level logic

1st premise:
One has to be healthy to be an olympic level athlete in any sport

2nd premise:
There exists olympic level athletes who are obese

Conclusion:
Obese people can be healthy

The argument works if both the premises are true, which means the argument is valid. However we all know the first premise is not true, which means the argument is not sound.

No one disagreed with anyone. I never disagreed with anything. I just gave you your (You) for reposting the same thing because you cant even file name.

You just posted which has no relevance either you thick cunt, go apologise to every person you meet for being such a fat, useless disappointment

The butthurt in you is strong.
Called out for reposting like a fag and your defense is to call me fat.
Where did he touch you?

No I just hate fat people, I can sense when I'm replying to one, and my fat sense is tingling

Ultra-manlet division

You mean your fat ass is tingling from not moving off the seat all day.

But I thought womyn were strong

Even non-obese athletes have lower life expectancy than normal people.

>implying health = ability

Fucking fat cunts.

Literally every weight class is manlet class, except +105kg

they're joking you fucking sperg

such a shit comment, was a good argument until then

>smat_gurl12

normies are such a meme

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_picking

It wasn't an argument.
It was a shitposting fest.

Soooo people who are 179cm can't compete?

The difference is these women are fat as fuck because their sport (probably either weightlifting or shotput) requires large amounts of strength so they're permabulking to fucking achieve things in their life rather than permadowning burgers because they have no self control.

It's a sad deal that it makes them look like shit and have poor health as a side effect, but it makes me furious that fats are using olympic athletes who are fat as a result of discipline as an excuse to do pic related

How do I get these triceps?

the patriarchy had something to do with it

donut curl x 400 pounds

They are definitely all strength athletes, and they aren't necessarily healthy just because they compete in the olympics; sure they might be strong, but it doesn't make them superhumans who are suddenly immune to all the health consequences of being overweight later down the road. Obviously they have a better diet than your average hambeast, and they definitely exercise more, so they have better chances, but they are definitely still worse off than someone of normal weight, and it is a well-known fact that endurance athletes (who are all slim btw) are the ones to live the longest lives, and not strength athletes.
Also, those women might have gotten fat, but in return they became one of the best in the entire world at what they do. And then we have miss piggy whose greatest achievement in life is being a fat hog who annoys people on twitter.

are you retired

it just means those who were competing fell into those ranges. Not that people outside those ranges are not allowed.

Women's 75kg+ is an absolute joke of a weight class. Lifting less than the girls in the division below while weighing 50kg more must really demoralise them

delete your account

Exactly. For example Eddie Hall, strong as he is, is not a healthy man.

>make an argument on reddit
>"Ah ha, I checked your post history and see you have posted in that "red pill" misogynist subreddit before. Your argument is irrelevant now"

love dat place tho

>Using professional weightlifters and throwers as justification for why you're a fat lazy sack of shit

Wew

Well, taken outside context I thought this was from a list of rules or something, but that makes sense yeah.

Im still unsure if she thinks it would be better if i just hated fat women..
She seems to be making a distinction between just hatin fat women and all women.... Mabye a freudian slip

how fucking humiliating wouldn't it be to squeeze into one of those things when you have the size of a freight train and the shape of a watermelon mixed with a cashew?
If I looked like that I wouldn't want things to actually put focus on every asset that is unforgivable to even have

you know, i think this is a big issue with the normie habit of conflating 'being good at any given physical activity/exercising' with being fit/healthy

the majority of the strongest lifters, shot-put athletes, etc. are fat because of how they eat and train, and yes, they're the strongest in the world in those specific activities, but i still doubt most of them could run three miles without collapsing. they're still going to suffer from all of the medical side effects of obesity, although they're likely to be healthier than your normal fat person because they don't live sedentary life styles and they eat much cleaner.

so yes, these people are olympians, and yes, they are less fit and healthy than your average middle aged jogger who runs 10 miles a week and shops at whole foods. there's no contradiction there unless you've literally never exercised or eaten healthy before in your life so 'exercise' and 'health' are just abstract, uniform concepts that you struggle to conceptualize as they might exist in the real world

They compete in hammer throw and shotput they are suppose to pack on size

>shot put and weightlifting
Not fat, just permabulking heh. You can't gain muscles and lose fat at the same time if you're an athlete.

Fun fact: I do shot put on college and I lost at least 1m because I've lost 40kg. Totally worth it, if you ask me.

What's that, like 60kg?

I do strongman, and unless you're elite there are no discernible benefits to being fat. It might make some lifts easier but it'll make stones harder and slow you down on carrying events massively.

>186cm
>manlet

Pick 2

Average height is 200cm

Can't you read? He said "except 105Kg+".

They really do lift less? Fucking kek if true.

Oh nvm I'm the one with no reading comprehension.

It is possible for a woman to train for strength and still be attractive

if she has godtier face genetics*

And if she trained harder and lost some more weight she'd win gold. B8 harder

Why are there olympic weightlifters that are this fat anyway? Wouldn't dropping 50lbs of fat let you lift 50 more lbs of weight?
I mean, that's a huge oversimplification, and I know the ideal body for strength isn't the 0% fat shrinkwrap look from bodybuilding competitions, but I can't imagine is ideal either.

yes because elite & professional athletes active at the Games level are known for their superb health

wait wat

>tfw the polish government is actively fighting to protect those genetics

KURWA, POLAND STRONK

why does she assume they're healthy? talk about ableist.

since when is getting diabetes a olympic discipline???