That lunk who grunts and slams weights

>that lunk who grunts and slams weights

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8BNP126zgPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that guy who gets to the water fountain just before you do and takes 5min to fill up his entire 5L bottle of water

what's wrong with xir's face?

you're welcome, friend

>that guy who fills his water bottle on the high fountain instead of the manlet fountain

I WILL FIND YOU

She's from Innsmouth.

>that bulging freak in the tanktop trying to show off his muscles to intimidate everyone

probably on roids desu

Gayest post today

>short guy
>big muscles

overcompensating much?

/pol/ posting aside I actually find those guys annoying
>BRO CMON ONE MORE
>WAAAAA RAAAAAH RAAA
>CMON BRO HARDER BRO
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAA YEAAAAAAAA
>YEAH BRO YEAH
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Can't people shut up ?

>tfw elder gods are Tumblr queens

they may be obnoxious but they're making gains and having fun

this is the classic 'le startled redditor' face. it is exclusively used by nu-males... how did these guys become such pussies? low test and high est? just from looking at this faggot you can immediately tell that every morning he wakes up and wonders how he can be a victim while hating himself for being a white male.

>low test and high est?
honestly i don't think it has anything to do with that. they probably have the same levels as most people do but society has somehow convinced them to suppress it/be ashamed of it. I think they've been led to believe that masculinity is just obtuse and unfashionable.

These are the kinda of people who grew up with a shitty father figure or no father figure at all. They were raised by women to put their emotions in front of everything else. So no logic and reason, just emotions.

It's worse. The logic is there, but is preoccupied with sorting out the emotions that were installed at childhood.

That's literally not allowed in my gym. It's seen as intimidating to our more fragile patrons

I don't think it's lack of father figures, I think it's just a personality flaw passed down from their parents be it nature or nurture, their parents were weak, the betas that passed on their sheepism to this generation and those people got mixed up into this sjw bullshit and now shy away from anything masculine because they're sheepish like their shit parents actions/genes and the cycle continues. I'm sure after a couple of Isis shitlords explode in the us instead of Europe we may start changing some of this stuff

you know they just do it because their masculinity is too fragile :^)

>Underrated

Probably just the way Lovecraft intended.

Do you workout at planet fitness?

You have no excuse to slam weights unless you're snatching/clean and jerking. Letting it down slowly is half the exercise

No, but I think its pretty similar. It's called anytime fitness, it's a 24 hour big chain gym that focuses on positivity and that sort of thing. I do shiftwork for my job, and it was the only 24 hour gym in town. Even when I joined up they told that they focus on inclusiveness and stuff. I don't care, I keep to myself like an aspie and don't pay attention to the politics of it all

>everyone at my gym is nice and encouragement isnt obnoxiously loud but everyone calls each other Bro

Wtf I thought it was a joke

>the guy who says niggers are people too

>that guy who forgets to say no homo

That's the point you retard

Do they have actuall barbells and squat racks?

Surprisingly yes, but not super heavy weights. They mentioned it like it was a feature, reinforcing their ideals.

What anytime do you go to that doesn't have "super heavy weights"? All the ones I've been to have at least 18-20 45s and tons of other shit with Dumbbells at least to 100lbs

You're an American though

>That guy who is dumb enough to lift

>that guy who uses the free weights when there are machines

Do you fucking retards ride horseback too instead of using a car? It's 2016 ffs

I know she'd be insufferable and her body probably isn't great, but damn do I wanna rail the fuck out of her.

>her body probably isn't great
>Probably

No need to speculate my friend, you can see for yourself quite easily and draw a much more informed opinion. Motherless is your friend

Rip I'm sorry for your loss friend the thought didn't cross my mind

>that sweaty barbarian shoving the bar up above his head over and over

I'm suuuure that's necessary

LIGHTWEIGHT BABY
YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEA BABYY
AOOOOOOOOOUUUUGHH YEAH BUDDAYY
WOOOOOO!

My son is gonna fuck his wife's daughter.

You mean

>The Press?

Kek. They have this documentary and Arnold's documentary playing at my gym. I always chuckle when he screams and goes full Cole Train.

Help I find the girl in OP's picture hot...

>LIGHTWEIGHT BABY
youtube.com/watch?v=8BNP126zgPU
> beautiful warm weather
> cool as fuck no nonsense gym
> tupac in background
one of a kind

>tfw too intelligent to lift

>tiny guy checks his muscles out in the mirror

Good on em that he's bulking, but fuck all if you're still a manlet.

>99% of the problems are caused by men

That's because men set out to get things done. That statistic doesn't mention men's success rates.

Look at her mouth. Look at it. It's disgusting

T-that's the part I like...

sauce

>that guy literally watching himself lift weights in the mirror

more like finnsmouth lmao

BLACKED.

I fucking hate that I know it. Never even seen the scene but the goddamn cuckposters on this site...

Sauce.

Protip: its not a real statistic. No need to flustered my man.

4chen

Just go to motherless dot com and search Zoe Quinn

>All pics, no vids

Here you go

The hoe from /v/idya?

Yes that's the girl in OP

She wasnt blond you nigger lover. Bitch from /v/ is zoey not zoe.

Related,
>that guy who thinks form matters as opposed to how much he can curl

Didn't she get pregnant from one of those niggers?

>That guy who takes his shirt off in the gym
>That guy who takes his shirt off along with his two buddies in the gym

Wrong, the one from /v/ is Zoe Quinn.

>that juiced up, balding turbomanlet who walks around with his chest all puffed out and does like 10 minutes of actual workout

>tall guy
>no muscles

u mad

someone post a pic of that 6'2 lanklet who put on 70lbs and still looked like a skeleton.

jack pls

I'm friends with this guy on Facebook. He posts the gayest shit.

I'd say you have bigger problems if you're saving faggot ass pictures like that dude

>that guy at the gym who is toxically masculine and not even in touch with his feminine side

I just took a screenshot of your post, ill send it to him and he'll know who you are based on mutual friends kek

nvm he has like four thousand friends, he probably doesnt give two shits about you.

you're autistic and should die to be honest lad

Boy, you're a huge fucking faggot. Why don't you hop back over to /b/.

>that guy who does his warmup reps really fast so nobody thinks he's weak

k i see this fucking photo everywhere. what video is it from?

the guy doing upside hanging crunches in the squat rack.

Google Carl the cuck and AIDS Skrillex

>that guy who doesn't speak to anyone else in the gym the entire time he's there

> one of the few other dudes at your gym who squats more than 3 plates a side.

I unironically do this, no shame

>tfw tank tops are forbidden in my gym

That's me

>that guy that smells like boiled cabbage and sweats all over the bench and doesn't clean it up

>that guy who tap dances between sets

>3 plates

tf is wrong with you?! Not everyone is able bodied enough to do that. Flaunting it in a public place is oppressive.

Why does this pic trigger me so much
Like really her face angers me
Its 2 midnight i should sleep

I heard a guy doing the
>HOO, YEEAAH, RAA, WOO, YEAH CMOM BABY YEAH, MORE, MORE, WOO, RAA
routine while he was doing a fucking treadmill jog
Like I have no problem with that shit but cmon faggot give it a rest.

NOBODY LOOK PLEASE

>that one guy that always compliments my cologne when I ask him to spot me

y-you too

fags who follow you around the gym and into the change room, and talk to you.. acting like it's "just a coincidence"

OR

Rookie spotters that grab the bar from the beginning of the set... DON"T TOUCH THE BAR UNLESS IM ABOUT TO DIE YOU AUTIST

>that guy who is literally (you) and everything about you

that guy that asks about your tattoos... "it actually has no meaning at all.. thanks for asking.." headphones in..

The brand new minimum wage highschool fag or faggette that asks for your ID when you've been going to that gym since they've stopped shitting their diapers...

anything valid to contribute you shitposting fuckhead?

Faggots who ask for a spot but never clarify what it is they want you to do, expecting you to automatically know not to help you off.

I tend to scream when i squat

Frankly i'm surprised i haven't been at least talked to about it