So, Veeky Forums

So, Veeky Forums
How many eggs should you eat per week max?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-and-arterial-function/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A thousand.

I eat between 21 and 28 eggs a week .

About 3 scoops or so

There's no requirement/benefit to eating eggs. So your dumb question depends on what the rest of your diet looks like and your goals.

Read the sticky

Sorry
What is the maximum amount of eggs one can eat per week without having negative health effects or is "too many eggs is bad for you" just a meme?

This. Normally I eat 24 per week.

Think about your question critically. What could possibly be in eggs that would create adverse health effects if you ate a lot? If you can't answer that question, do some research and find out!

I've eaten like 15 eggs in the past two days

about three fiddy

none

It's just a meme. Unless you have a family history of cholesterol issues or have a per-existing issue you don't have anything to worry about. If you did have issues then your overall dietary fat intake is what matters so there's no cookie cutter limit.

Cholesterol

when i was lifting i was eating 12-15 a day

god damn you're stupid

I eat 35 per week

15 maximum.

>All these egg supporters
Where are those vegan studies posters that plagued up every other thread about eggs and how every study that shows eggs are fine to eat were just biased or something?

This thread is too tame for an eggs thread.

You probably shouldn't go over 7 a week

nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-and-arterial-function/

I eat 6 eggs a day, every day.

Jesus fucking christ Im fucking done with this meme.
I bet you eat 7 times more bread than eggs and you dont even think twice about it

That myth was debunked a long time ago
Colesterol is more genetic than anything else. Even if you run and lift like a rabbit if you have bad genes you will die of a heart attack

>So, Veeky Forums
>How many eggs should you eat per week max?
25 minimum

200, assuming a calorie intake of 2000 calories a day.

>that myth was debunked
>cholesterol is genetic

Oh Veeky Forums.

I wish I could take the top of the shell like in your pic OP. I even bought those egg holders and always make a fucking mess and my breakfast ends up all fucked up.

I eat 42 a week.

I eat four jumbos a day. I have good cholesterol levels.

Are you literally retarded?
This is the obvious answer.

The MUCH harder question is whether the dietary cholesterol in eggs poses a health risk. That's basically how I understand OP's Q you fucking autistic spazoid.

so you think one egg has 10 calories?

>The MUCH harder question is whether the dietary cholesterol in eggs poses a health risk. That's basically how I understand OP's Q you fucking autistic spazoid.
thank you

Do you think a week is the same length of time as a day?

I always eat 2 per day sometimes 4. So on average it gets me 16 - 20 per week.

it still doesn't add up

2000 cal/day =14000 Cal's per week

14000cals/week divided by 70 Cal's per egg equals 200 eggs per week

>But I'm too retarded to math

i currently eat 9 per day; eggs are my main source of protein (along w a half pound of chix) and fat

i havent had a blood test but i'm getting thinner

i eat 1800 cals per day during the week allowing myself for a free-er weekend to eat and drink and still hit my caloric goals

Are you acoustic?
You knock it on the table, or hit it with a spoon, then take the top slowly of. When the egg is exposed just use a spoon to scoop the egg out.

what fucking savage eats their eggs like what with the shell still on?

>Are you acoustic?
I'm electric

at one time i ate over 60 eggs a week for several weeks, but then I got tired of it.

It's the most civilized way

kek

frick off, you G-d dang artistic dyel chuck!

>boil egg
>get spoon and dig everything out of it
Its the quickest and easiest way to eat a bowl of eggs.

2 multivitamins and 35 hardboiled egg whites a day here