When an ugly girl texts you

>when an ugly girl texts you

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/married/comments/4xfuqf/help_hubby_having_second_thoughts_after_reading/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>When you're not ugly but he don't respond

> when an ugly girl won't even give you her number

>Not giving the dicking to uggos

Ugly people need love too user. Just go doggy or paper bag her face

>get a smartphone
>nobody texts me anyways

It's a nice looking ipod

>when an ugly girl gets your number without you giving it to her

Really.. fuck off. Even her mother just texted me now i shit you not...

>when a really good looking gay guy makes eyes at you

Be nice to ugly grills, user. They're human beings too.
Besides, imagine how women feel when they get a text and its from you.

>Implying you aren't ugly too

>tfw texting ugly neckbeard from class to make him feel better
>mfw he thinks I'm hitting on him and tries something thinking he has a chance LMAO
>gonna get dicked by Chad later on

Just use them for practice user. They're all worth exp, ugly ones are just worth less.

kek pls show texts

>women, the post

post em

>when a fat girl starts grinding on you

>when you are alone in life and no one ever texts or calls
>only people in my contact list are my parents
How do I get friends?

>when nobody ever texts you

t b h, 5/10's can suddenly become 7/10's when I imagine them getting fucked by me and having an orgasm. I'll try it sometime.

You lock yourself in your room and shitpost on Veeky Forums for 16 hours everyday until some friendly strangers knock on your door eager to make friends with you duh.

>only textx i ever receive are work related
>last social context text i received was in april
sad thing is every time my phone beeps i think is someone who actually wants to talk to me ;-;

If you never take the initiative to call or talk to anyone then why would they want to call or talk to you? Stupid.

>Be nice to ugly grills, user. They're human beings too.

this. At least they have the confidence to text a guy despite being ugly.

This user. Reach out to some people

why would he call anyone if they don't call him?

>/r9k/ the post

>fat , ugly girl at work cries because you didn't accept her friend request

>reddit.com/r/married/comments/4xfuqf/help_hubby_having_second_thoughts_after_reading/

>when you're a straight gymcel virgin and a faggot who all the sloots say they'd ride if he was straight tells you he you're more attractive than he is

This. I have a feeling a lot of you are fairly ugly yourselves and have an undue sense of entitlement to girls that are out of your league. This is why so many of you are miserable. Realize you're ugly as well, and find someone that suits you.

>implying anyone replies to my text
>not even my "firends

Who do I call now that I have no friends?

And I've tried before:
>had a group of "friends" before
> whenever I would call them to hang out, they would ask "who else is going", realize it's just me and decline
> same group invited me to dinner once. Found out it's because they booked a table for 12 and only had 4 people. Sat there listening to them talking about going to a club later, they didn't invite me
;_;

>MTF super liked me on tinder
>wants the d super bad
>looks terrible though
brehs send help to fuck this hon for me

>when an average guy calls you ugly

can the few of you who actually talk to girls help me out? there's a cute girl in my calculus class who stared at me when I walked into the room. how I proceed? the only thing I can think of it to just sit next to her and say hey

I know this feel.

> had a friend once who had this other group of friends
> they all go to a comedy club, friend invites me
> don't recall the details but they all got free tickets somehow, except for me
> ok, whatever
> at the end, we're splitting up our bar tab
> I do some quick guesstimating, throw in a wad of cash for me and my friend
> one of the girls adds it up, determines I am literally one dollar short, throws hissy fit
> not even just "oh, hey, user, you're a dollar short". Gets mad like I'm trying to pull a fast one on them

Needless to say, I don't hang out with that group any more.

why does she even have your number?

That's probably better than anything any of us can give you.

his fren bao dou him

yeah better listen to this guybecause anything I can come up with is "hey bby wanna fugg"

well I guess I should be content i'm making progess at least

I've given up all hope of a woman ever contacting me.

FACE is a real thing, lads, and mine looks like pic related.

We Sami are not even attractive to Finns.

>only contacts on phone are Backpage hookers

Wew lads

you look like jonathan from stranger things

im gay but good try whore

That's not me, it's Kristoffer Joner, but I have an uncanny facial resemblance to him (but with an Otter Mode-ish body).

Just too ugly to love.

>when you keep responding to her and kind of get into her sexual innuendos because you're lonely and thirsty but she's too overweight/ugly to commit into sexting or reciprocating her feelings

Rene Zellweger is part Sami, which means a Finn fucked a Sami

>Just too ugly to love.
fuck off I'm not that attractive and I've been laid by 9 diff girls in my life and even been super over weight and got laid. Just keep trying.

betas

>when only ugly girls text you

Then you have face, fat guy charisma and a "can do" attitude.

My resting face looks pissed off, making me unapproachable.

Girls don't text me. They don't find me attractive.

> business trip with a fatty
> she tries to get in your bed the first night

this is my face, is this pussy slaying face?
inb4 posting face on anonymous imageboard

Better than mine, serkku.

>tfw got plenty of attention from girls when I was fat and weak as fuck
>started lifting to look better for myself and to add on to my already good luck with girls
>dropped 100lbs, benching 2pl8 when I couldn't do the bar at first, visible abs. Basically just past otter mode.
>over the course of three years I began to increasingly dislike women and their shitty, lacking personalities, leading me to ignore basically all of them
If my gf didn't make the active effort to get me, no chance I'd have made the effort. She's cool as shit too, and I'd have let it walk right past me.

Are you a manlet? You have a manlet look

>when an ugly girl that you sent nudes to follows you on instagram

"who dis"
"I'm uggo, remember from last night"
"wrong number lol"
Well Played.

yes

Spotting a manlet with just their face. Damn I'm impressed, Veeky Forums really changes people.

Just ask if she goes there (the calculus class) often

Skip one class

Walk in during the next one, sit next to her and say "So, what did I miss last time besides you?"

>when you participate in a /soc/ rate thread for shits and giggles, and every single reading you get is a 5

what about 3/10s though, how do I deal with that

>tfw when you get 3s and 4s and some fishfaced guy gets 7

I can't be that ugly right?

Oh god she texted me yesterday. "Hey user want to come hang out?". She even used to stalk my parents.

It's not that she is particularly ugly, she just looks like she never showers, and she doesn't have that "fresh" look to her. HUGE turnoff for me.

Just blow her off, 'yeah bby maybe sometime later' and keep on making excuses till she promptly fucks off.

just get laid and never talk to her again. It will give you power.

Sounds hot. You should lick her asshole out.

As a recovering fatty I cherish any attention I get from girls, fucked seven of them this year which is a lot for me. Yeah I wish I could get someone hotter but I'm not there yet, I'd rather get some real world experience with a 5/10 than sitting at home drooling at a 10/10. Gotta start somewhere right?

>When not a single girl writes to you

I hardly even respond anymore, sometimes she just explodes on whatsapp, sending me angry voice messages saying I treat her bad.

I'd rather not think about that.

I'm sorry, bro. If you're still lurking, here's a (you).

Holy shit, really? Like she is just this girl you know and she acts like that to you, you need to go full on no contact. Crazy bitches are crazy.

wat te fuk that guy's post history is all about that one blog post...

We're in constant cycle of her texting me, me ignoring her, then her getting mad and telling me to never talk to her again, then 4 weeks later her texting me again.

I even used to let her buy me subway sandwiches in the past. Kind of cruel when I think back to it though.

>get girl's number, cute or ugly
>they don't text back
even the crazy one that didn't have a personality didn't text back, fuck this gay earth

There is a block/ignore button I'm sure, but honestly user that relationship sounds so insane I don't know what you should do. Still though I wouldn't lead her on if I were you.

Should I always be the one to initiate contact? Even with people I consider good friends? I've begun to believe that if they were really my friends or wanted to talk they would just contact me. but it almost never happens

Fuck that haircut pisses me off. Shave it all off, and grow out your beard. Trust me you will look infinitely better

>Ok I cheated on him but it was 2 years ago and I was drunk

Why the fuck do women feel like alcohol is any excuse whatsoever for irresponsible behavior? That man is a damn fool for keeping her for 2 years after she tried that shit. Deserves everything he has coming to him.

Yeah it never really felt that crazy, but now I'm actually typing it out it really does sound insane. On one hand I feel bad for her, she tries SO HARD to fit in. On the other hand, she's fucking annoying and crazy.

>Text her back
>hit that shit
>don't get her pregnant
>use it as experience for when you meet that qt 3.14 Asian

I did that once. The weird thing was all the people I considered attractive gave me higher scores than the ones I thought were homely.

Why would he fuck a chick he deems ugly?

>No one text or snaps you. When you snap a girl they never innitiate

do roids
cut hair

boom you look good

Thats not even that bad lmao should of said "well good thing youre pretty good at math or we wouldnt have the funds to pay for this"

Laugh at her
Blow it off
Look bored
Win

I'm 34 years old so here is a tip for young players, every hole is a goal and the one you turn down is the one you don't get. I could have had sex with so many more girls but i turned them down because they weren't perfect for me at the time. Now that i only get to have sex with the one girl for the rest of my life i regret not being with every girl who i had the opportunity to be with.

>r9k the re-post

that is how i have it now, its an old pic

you cant paper bag a cottage cheese ass