Alright...

Alright, looking for a brown indian/bengali/shitskin fitizen (excluding persians because they don't smell) to answer this for me:

Why the FUCK do your people smell so bad. Totally srs question. What about the food you eat makes it so most of you smell so fucking disgusting? Is it a product? The problem is 10fold at the gym

Even when you shower, the smell is there. I stuck my dick in a bengali chick before, showered and all, there was this brown person smell to her that totally ruined the sex for me. I couldn't shake it and it totally made it so after she was finally gone, I just fapped and it felt better than raw shitskin vagina.

My roommate is a brown girl from god knows where in browntown and showered, put on some perfume or whatever and she STILL smells.

WHAT IS IT?!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11481410
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pls respond

Maybe your nose is the problem?

>Doctor I have this problem!
>Where ever I touch my body it hurts!
>I press my head and it hurts! I press my foot and it hurts! I touch my shoulder and it hurts!
>Everypart of me hurts!
>The doctor takes one look at the patient and says to him - your finger is broken.

Maybe your nose is full of shit hence why you smell everyone else so bad.

I know this shitty fucking "your finger is broken" joke, my dad had told me it like a million times god damn it

>excluding persians because they don't smell

Except when they douse themselves in cologne that you can smell 50 ft away

Pakistani here, it's mostly the food, if you're eating heavily spiced food and drinking water in smaller amounts than usual then you're going to have bad body odour, it's also genetics, with people having the sticky, honey type ear wax smelling worse than people with dry flaky ear wax, hygeine also plays a huge part, people here shave their armpits and pubes because it;s a religious right and because its good hygiene. Many people in India don't do this because it's not cultural practice.
I know Pakis that smell like an open drain and others that don't smell at all, I know white people that smell lke shiit too, strangely every black person I've met smelt like cocoa butter.
You stole that from House.Md.

I'm Persian and when I don't shower I smell like the average American.

It's the food brah. I ate garlic all day erryday for a month and I started to give off a passive garlicky smell.
>not eating garlic
>making it
Pick one
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11481410

It's your biology letting you know they are not part of your tribe, you marxist piece of trash.

Persians and Turks are pretty much white btw, so we don't count

It is not the food, nor their skin.

They simply don't use deodorant and dont shower properly

Here in straya, even white young man smell like crap

ty for answer

t. pajeet

POO IN THE LOO
O
O

I
N

T
H
E

L
O
O

Bengali here I dont like bengalis indians and others like that.

Its weird im xenophobic like that but from a long tine I didnt like my race.

Ive lived in australia since I was 1 so I pretty much grew up here and dont really like company of others like me. Given their jokes laughing and other stuff.

As for the smell im not too sure I may be one of them but I use lynx and stuff so hopefully I dont. I dont eat most bengali foods just curry and just two kinds. But even not everyday ny diet is very varried.

My sister is white and so is my mum shes into american and italian food

Still dont reqlly notice the smell really could be that we grew up here and smell different fron others like us from the clothes to perfume.

arab here no idea I smelt bad
Thanks for the new insecurity tho

I think its the oils they cook their food in

asians smell and their houses smell

the more westernized they get and the less rice they fry the less they smell.

you probably noticed blacks smelling like that because they all moisturize like maniacs because dry skin is extremely visible on them.

>the more westernized they get and the less rice they fry the less they smell.

I eat rice everyday and I don't smell. Besides what the fuck does rice have to do with smell?

How does that work? are you adopted? or did your bengali dad rape a white woman (aka your mum)

its the fried rice and all their food being cooked with cheap oils.

If you go to a home open you can tell who has lived in the house by how the kitchen smells. That smell sticks to their skin and clothes as they are living in it.

SAY DUT 2 MADA FACE SEE VUT HAPPEN!!!

It's true.

>Bengali here I dont like bengalis indians and others like that.Its weird im xenophobic like that but from a long tine I didnt like my race.

Kys you cuck.

>kangaroo convicts
>classified as human

hahaha you're joking right

im not trying to be rude or anything but i dont see a bengali man getting with a white woman

but if youre adopted i kinda get that. Id prefer to adopt a bengali/asian kid than an african.

Its a mix of diet and odd hygiene

did you know that most shit skins, rub olive oil in their hair and skin

tfw black and made fun of throughout adolescence because i was ashy all the time

OP, scientist here. The food we eat affects the balance of hormones in our body, which in turn affects the chemical composition of the minerals secreted through our pores in our sweat (seriously).

The reason many people smell so fucking terrible is that they are literally oozing with the products of the chemical reactions occurring in their sweat glands, which enters the air, which flows over sensory neurons in your nose, which triggers your amygdala, which you interpret as "unpleasant smell". Basically you're inhaling Essence of Achmed, which is fucking unpleasant.

nigga i was trolling, that white man trapped in a bengali kids body dude left the thread long time ago.

How does that look? I haven't seen many black people in my life.

>White people

Y'all have the blandest food lmao, pasty ass skin mofos

>You are roaches, this is a thread about humans