YOUR BEST CALORIES BREAKFAST

I need 2700 calories a day!
Tell me what is the ideal breakfast to achieve this goal. Sugar/Salt/Both, I don't mind. I'm living in the US. Keep it cheap if i have to do it everyday. I'm only a student.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDwoDF6y_is
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bowl of oats and milk + bananas

oats/milk/peanut butter/bananas smoothie.

Nignog there isn't a "perfect breakfast".
Whether you're a student or not, what matters is that you get your total daily macros. I get up at 8 every day and don't usually eat till 12-1 because I'm used to it, and before bed I eat a decent meal.

You partition your macros around your schedule, not the other way around. Think of the brotein you need out of those 2700, subtract the cals from that, then divide in as many meals as is convenient and eat like that.

4 scoops of casein protein powder with oatmeal(2 cups dry worth).

You know what, make it 6 scoops.

CMON

tbqh id take casein protein before bed and load up on 25-40g of whey with your oatmeal in the morning. Especially if you plan on eating lunch and a proper dinner later on

I understand your argument but I really like breakfast actually.

>family owned diner down the street
>hash browns, 2 eggs, 2 bacon strips, slice of ham, sausage links and toast for $3.70 + tip
>roughly 1,200 calories
I'm probably gonna have cancer by 30 but it's all good desu

I like those kind of diet

Too bad I'm not a oats fan. It tastes weird... I'll give it a try again tho. thanks for your help.

fits to your cholesterol bills like a train to heart attack

Too bad you will never make gainz with this attitude.

Oats are so fucking cheap and a good source of all macros. Peanut butter is so calorie dense its almost impossible to be in a calorie defizit if you eat enough.Why dont you tell us which kind of food you dont like this way people dont waste there time with you. I hate this threads where People ask questions and if they get good advice they are like "oh no I thought about that but thats inconvienient for me."

i dont eat grains
peanut butter? lol. what else you eat? taco bell?

worth the gains though brah, also free roids when you do get cancer so it's a win/win

What's the best type of oats to use for a smoothie? Or does it not really matter?

I usually have
>300 mL of semi skimmed hot milk mixed with an espresso
>2 slices of toasted whole wheat bread
>butter, 14-15g
>smoked salmon, 40ish g
>170g of 100% (literally) berries juice
>if I feel like 40ish g of muesli with chocolate bits in the milk
>IF I prepared them ahead of time, 2 of the egg+bacon muffins from this vid, they're GOAT youtube.com/watch?v=ZDwoDF6y_is
TOTAL: 720-800 kcals

I dont say its super healthy but if you struggle with lmao 2700 calories a day I would give it a try.
I realy dont care they cost 40 cents a kg in my country I would suggest just try it.

I said i would give it a try. Wtf man.

wow ! sounds great

Also it's funny, your eggs are white in the USA. There's no such thing in France (or really hard to find)

yeah it's great, I used to just eat milk and cereal, this gives me 1000times the energy. I could probably lift before lunch
I am not from the US
the muffinis more yellow-ish, but the light is weird

we have both white and brown in turkey
even yellowish. also all smells like chicken anus, but must be cause its all organic, right?

oh shit you mean the shell!
I'm retarded...
it's brown here

75 g of muesli with 150 ml of low-fat milk and an apple
1 scrambled egg with 1 tsp of butter
100 g of cottage cheese with chives
1 mug of coffee with milk see between 770 and 790 kcal

>140 lbs skelly eating 5000+ cal without effort every day

3 meals (breakfast lunch dinner) with 666 cals each = 2000 k

Gallon of milk 2600 cal

100 g peanuts = 500 - 600 cal

= 5100 cals. adding more snacks (e.g. bananas) allows for reducing main meals

>Gallon of milk
enjoy your upcoming gyno

noice

>gallon of milk

Ever checked your thyroid?

What does Veeky Forums think of these? Obviously a ton of sugar, but is there anything more specific that is an issue? Been drinking these for breakfast because it's easier than egg whites and I always struggle to hit my carbs.

GALLON OF MILK

I'm retarded, here's the image

I'm fine, thx. Doing it for 10 days now, gained 4 kg

>gained 4 kg
4 kg of pure muscle amiright?

they're ok, not ideal, but as long as you get your calories in that's the most important thing

is this a troll post or just an idiot?

30/70 of both

200g of yogurt
31g of wheat bran
100g of banana, usually one mashed up in a bowl

I don't eat breakfast cause I'm a girl and i have to stay skinny

not this. it really doesn't have much protein.
an omlette or some kind of Veeky Forums pancake made of only eggs, oats and cottage cheese

I have no idea. I can't see new fat anywhere. So I guess a small layer is added everywhere. But I know that I got stronger, so some muscle mass must have been added. Hopefully I can go all the way to 85-90 kg without looking like a slob