Tanning

Anyone try this routine? Currently on day 2. Currently my skin gives of a blindly white reflection in the sun so hopefully this routine makes it look i left the basement this summer.

I don't know, this sounds like a good way to get skin cancer

Don't need to.
Mixed race master race reporting in.

going outside for 20 mins a day won't give you skin cancer

But dermatologists say that any tan is a sign of skin damage and will increase your risk of skin cancer by x amount ...... I once read an article where one said that if you can see outside without a flashlight, you need to be wearing sunscreen

if you are scared of the sun for 20 mins a day you arent living. Tons of people spend most of the day at the beach in the summer. I personally am i putting sunscreen on my face before i do this but not the rest of my body

i still prefer being white.

No man, put sunscreen on your entire body, if just a thin layer

the sun is giant yellow cancer balll

but why would i do that if i am only going out for 20 mins. all i do is i go outside and tan for 20 mins then i go back inside and return to my cave.

No man, don't do it, even a little tanning gives you wrinkles. The sun is responsible for 98% of premature wrinkles. If people stayed in their caves forever, everyone would perpetually look in their early 20s

t. Has ozone protection from the sun

Some of us don't have that luxury because some of you fucked it for us
Other user is right the sun is a cancer creating machine

You should get about 10 minutes of sunlight a day for vitamin D if you're light skinned, or 15-20 minutes if you're darker skinned.
Going out without sunscreen for 20 minutes a day isn't really enough to give you cancer, but the benefits of the vitamin D alone make it worth trying out.

yeah i agree. i mean most people get that much sun light to and from work just sitting in their car. I dont see the big deal in going out and tanning for 20 mins

what's wrong with tanning over 20 minutes?

You have absorbed optimal vitamin D and are causing unnecessary damage to your skin. Better to extend the tanning over several days then to do it all at once. You won't burn that way too.

10-20 minutes is all it takes to absorb the minimal amount of vitamin D it takes to function. Since vitamin D is fat soluble any unused will just be stored for later.
So getting more than 20 minutes is just causing excess damage to the skin that needs additional nutrients to repair.
Odds are you will be going outside again so you don't want to overdue at the start of your day.

>You absorb vit D from the sun

You are also retarded

See

Whatever... Produce it... I'm not a sun scientist

>being so much of an edgelord you correct people when you obviously knew what they meant
Keeping that virginity safe aren't you lad.

I wish. Your mom won't stop trying to absorb my d.

Where does OP do this? I rent an apartment with no lawn or roof I can lie on. Plz help

I didn't know /cringe/ was a board...

pussies ITT are happy being pasty acne-ridden faggots because they think leaving their basements for a few minutes a day will give them fucking cancer

drink it too so your tongue doesnt burn

getting a tan doesnt make your acne go away. the darker color will hide it a little, but drying your skin out will through your natural moisture out of wack and stimulate sebum production, exacerbating the acne

UV kills propionibacterium acnes though

This will just age your skin prematurely. Enjoy looking like a middle aged woman.

There's a difference between spending long enough in the sun to get and maintain a tan and frying your skin to the point where you speed up aging. Also none of you cookie cutters ITT have mentioned MT2 which makes tanning much quicker and require a lot less UV.

Still even a conservative amount of sun exposure is enough to accelerate aging. That's why vain women have sunscreen in their makeup.

Tbh I'd rather look like a sick cunt now and look more aged when my tour's over than not ageing as fast but being a palecel my whole life

>Implying women use reason

Whatever floats your boat i guess as long as you know the consequences. But this tanning as a sign of beauty or whatever is very much an American or western cultural phenomenon. In times past you'd be associated with ugly day laborers and poor third world people. Imo looking sickly or ghostly has less to do with skin tone than than it does lifestyle, but like i said it is ultimately your perceptions and choices.

Implying Veeky Forums uses reason.

Must be nice to be able to have warm sun in the early morning and not have to be worrying about work, etc.

t. Canadian