Foul Body Odor

Help me out brehs. I've always sweated like a pig, although copious usage of colognes and antiperspirants has kept it in -somewhat- check. How do I stop sweating too much/like shit?
How do you cope?

I'm limiting spicy foods and indian spices

-yuropoor, 6'4",210lbs, 15% bf for reference

Other urls found in this thread:

boots.com/en/Driclor-Solution-Roll-On-Applicator_22023/?cm_mmc=bmm-_-google-_-PLAs-_-Boots Shopping - Category - Health and Pharmacy
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25809194
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably you have hyperhidrosis.

>wanting to suppress pheromones

I smell bad man, been told so by sister and mother. Probably not so bad when I'm out due to the shitloads of cologne, but in summer or at the beach cologne won't work.

the problem is mostly that it smells bad, not so much that it's a lot

how often do you wash your bedsheets and towels?

hopefully you don't wear t-shirts for more than one day? how often do you shower?

twice a week in summer, once a week other seasons.
no, and every day

I sweat tonnes, to the point where I can wring put my gym shirts. However I never smell, even had a girl tell me my sweat smells nice.

>shower twice a day
>drink plenty of water
>use an unscented anti-perspirant (women's ones are amazing, get the Nivea ones), not a deoderant
>NO processed foods
>plenty of fruit and green veg

Dairy and to a lesser extent other animal fat definitely makes my sweat smell worse.

That said I still eat them regularly, since I stay clean outside of the gym, but if it were an issue they'd be the first things I cut out.

I wouldn't be able to get any protein then

will look into women's anti-perspirant
the rest is advice everyone gives on literally anything lol

shave armpits if you dont already

Same problem here but I sweat a lot only from the armpits. What could be the problem? How do I even wash my armpits correctly

For what purpose?

doing that as well ;_;

>so that the sweat can drip down his whole body

OP, just buy a fucking anti transpirant to seal the pores and you won't sweat anymore at all ergo you won't smell anymore

are you Indian or basketball American?

it good with sweat, lets bitches preview your endocrine and immune systems

literally only betas use perfume and the only reason they get laid is because a ton of girls are fucked up messes due to birth control and anglo-american simulated foods

I said yuropoor. Pale af too

I've read that if you put on deodorant at night you won't sweat as much in the day.

not sure if it's 100% legit though

OP ignore all other answers in this thread and use this:

boots.com/en/Driclor-Solution-Roll-On-Applicator_22023/?cm_mmc=bmm-_-google-_-PLAs-_-Boots Shopping - Category - Health and Pharmacy

Apply once a month for no sweat

Stopping sweat is impossible.
It's a genetic disposition followed by a moderate amount of ATP changes.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25809194
Simply put you could run hot.
I never sweat in the winter, I feel comfortable with just a light jacket on even in heavy snow.
The second summer comes around I start sweating a shit ton.
It's not a matter of antiperspirants, I just sweat all over.

Two bee honest I used to have the same problem, so I literally stopped using deoderant and it went away. I'm not even kidding. Since then, I started washing my hair only once every ~10 days as well.

My hair is seriously great and I never smell. It's the crap they put in that shit

I kill odor with sodium bicarbonate. Very effective and lasts all day.