What drugs have Veeky Forums used?

What drugs have Veeky Forums used?

Me:

*Alcohol
*Weed
*Ecstasy

Cyberspacepolice won't take you!! Post yours too!! You fucking indian druglord!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ex2DrDWsHFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

-Weed
-Alcohol
-Nicotine
-LSD
-DMT
-Cocaine
-Ritalin
-xanax
-klonopin
-tramadol
-mdma

I think that's it for now

Weed alcohol coke extasy molly lsd shrooms salvia spice meth(thought it was coke) opium dip(terps in Yemen said it was tobacco)

I wouldn't have done meth if I had known and opiates are for scum

alcohol
Ritalin
Weed
LSD
MDMA
Coke

I only drink occasionally nowadays though, most of them were a one timer

You're all fucking degenerates

Alcohol

alcohol
weed
mdma
cocaine
speed
ketamine
salvia
codeine

want to try some proper psychedelics but i don't think i'm in a good enough frame of mind for them. would really like to give acid a couple of goes and then try DMT though

>Calls others degenerates. Posts life destroying alcohol
For me it just:
MDMA
LSD
Weed
Not much of a drinker

* Alcohol
* Nicotine
* Weed
* MDMA
* LSD

Only MDMA and LSD are worth the hassle.

kill yourself

at first I thought "what a retard", then I saw you're a tripfag, which explains your retardedness

Just alcohol, and moderatly, because I'm a nazi. And only beer for now, but I want to try wine and vodka.

Clean and sober now

In the past I used
weed
alcohol
Shrooms
acid
dmt
molly
E
adderall
coke
speed (once on accident LoL)
vicodin
percs
Oxy
Heroin
Xanax
Valium
ambian

Any questions for your degenerate big brother?

valium worth using 4 da chillin?

No because it makes you too lethargic the next day when you want to be more productive than chillen.

Shieeet let's see
Weed
Cocaine
Crack
MDMA
Extacy
Amphetamines
Dilaudid
Oxycontin
Oxycodone
Demerol
Alcohol
LSD variant (bromo I think it was called)
Nicotine
Caffeine
Mushrooms
Dxm
DMT

One year clean in september. Opiates were the best though.

just weed and adderall and alcohol, typical college-core here.

>tfw obtain dreamer bulk while high
>tfw obtain dreamer cut and straight A's while on addy
>all fucking natty brahs, may start a cycle later on but I wanna see what I can accomplish natty by my 3rd year lifting first

I may have been given a psychadelic at a concert once, but I'm convinced it was just an edible

What was your first heroin trip like

Heroin?!

Story? how is it?

oh ya and dilauded

-Alcohol
-Weed
-Ecstasy
-Cocaine
-Ketamin

Gargle on my mayo Isley you're still butthurt that Supermang out totals you

Look user, a poor tripfag is upset he can only afford cheap alcohol

Alcohol
Weed
Cocaine
thats it

I had managed to get myself addicted to pain pills and my tolerance out grew my dealer's supply so when he was dry I'd cop H. It was nerve wracking at first as I was very uncomfortable with the idea. but I smoked it and the effects hit right away. It's just another opiate, warm and fuzzy feeling, your dopamine receptors are satisfied so you feel satisfied. I didn't like getting the "nods" so I wouldn't over do it. Took away social anxiety and I was able to function/work long hours (cause I was satisfied and okay with being in the office 12-14 hours a day). The couple times I over did it and got nods, I just went to sleep.

anxiety ridden because I was doing something I told myself I would never do. Than after doing it I felt like everything was alright.

Fascinating

>alcohol is a drug

I wouldn't call alcohol cheap, even the cheapest way to get drunk (shit tier spirit from store) isn't cheaper (at least where I live) than a hit of E, which sends you over the moon for hours...

Weed, alcohol, nicotine, speed, MDMA, cocaine, ritalin, shrooms and maybe some stuff I've forgotten about

Only acceptable ones to try IMO

Most.

But I'm afraid Izly is correct. Taking drugs is both unhealthy, dangerous and immoral.

> both
> lists three
4/10 troll made me reply

>both
>lists 3 things
i don't think i'll take drug advice from a retard

Nobody in my life knew I was on drugs. I'm productive, work out all the time, have a great business etc etc and nobody had a clue. I decided I was sick of it, got a motel room and detoxed by myself (living hell).

weed, coke, creatine

Weed
Alcohol
MDMA
LSD
4-aco-dmt
3-meo-pcp
xanax
robitussin

fucked my life up for a good 6 months but was able to get out of it now I will only do wee/alcohol, maybe ill do lsd or molly like once every 2 years lol

You'll probably fuck up again broham. It's progressive.

Holy fuck man
I cry myself to sleep when I quit cigarettes
I can only imagine what you went through

robitussin
top fucking kek

Could have been a psychedelic. They dont effect you like movies would have you believe.

didnt realize everyone on Veeky Forums is children and/or utter pussies

>nicotine
>alcohol
>nitrous
>bromo dragonfly
>2cb
>n-ethyl-2cb
>xanax
>roofies
>weed
>spice
>magic mushrooms (several varieties)
>kratom
>opium
>ephedrine
>testosterone

whats more extreme - heroin or test? heroin is supposedly super crazy evil addiction drug (i know thats totaly bullshit from experience) but doesnt test permanently damage your natural hormone balance?

It sucked, I could hardly get up to piss, yet I couldn't fall asleep. I pretty much spent 4 days shitting all the time, some vommiting. Feeling really sick. You never feel comfortable so you move aroubd on the bed all the time. I couldn't even watch TV. The only thing I would eat was continental breakfast, and walking to the lobby for that was the hardest thing in the world for me to do. I left town so I could be away from connections while I did it, and the people next door to me were doing H fml.

Opiates and hard opiates are fucking everywhere man. You would be totally mind blown to find out who is using them like a junkie.

how much were you using every day at your peak?

60-90mg of oxy or just under a half a gram of H

wow, fancy rich boy over here. jk, but thats crazy

>Me: 26 y/o havent had sex in 4 years.

-Alcohol
-Weed

From the journal I had to present in treatment, in the order I took them.

Weed
Salvia
K2
Klonopin
Morphine
Etizolam
Amt
Mxe
Cocaine
Meth
Xanax
Baclofen
5meodalt
25i
25c
2cb
2ce
Acid
Dragonfly
Opium
Hydrocodone
Oxycodone
Pcp
Ketamine
Mdma
Crack
Valium
Dilaudid
Oxymorphone
Heroin

If you have any drug related questions feel free to ask me, I've done it all and learned from it. Been completely sober for two years.

Mama mia, 45 and tits like that. WOW would fill her the fuck up. Got any pics on the rest of that bitch?

why is my weed tolerance always like 1/10000 of all my bro's tolerance? I think it's just my genes. you ever meet someone like this?

Congrats bro!!!

Alcohol
Weed
Kratom
Shroomes
Modafinil

wow you guys are all pretty hardcore.

Could you give me advice so I could be hardcore also?

Alcohol
Caffeine
Ephedrine (for dat dere cut)
Weed
Shrooms
LSD
T3/Morphine (medically, still counting it tho)

Most useful;
>Caffeine + ephedrine
God-tier cut stack, also really good focus and concentration

Most fun;
Probably shrooms, did 9 grams, it was my very first trip too. Was absolutely wild. Both it and LSD were great, ranked shrooms higher though because I got the shits on LSD and then spent a few hours pacing back and forth fingering my ass to make sure I didn't shit myself.

Most enjoyable;
The T3's or morphine, despite being in pain at the time, completely cozy as fuck.

>Least enjoyable;
Weed or alcohol.Only do weed in edibles and get good trips off of them, but have a shitty hangover the next day, and feel foggy for a few days after. Alcohol for similar reasons, next day is always a write-off due to stomach pain/nausea, and makes my mouth taste like shit.

Isnt isley the trip fag who was romantically interested in that trap dude? Yet he has the audacity to call those people degenerates

Izlee Izlee Izlee. You niva learn man. You niva learn.

adderall
vyvannse
heroin
oxycontin
percocet
weed
lsd, 1p-lsd
mdma
methylone
xanax
klonopin
cocaine
fentanyl
Etizolam

*Alcohol
*Nicotine
*Weed
*MDMA
*Test E
*Dbol
*Paracetemol
*Ibuprofen
*Calpol
*Multivitamins
*Clen
*Proviron
*Arimidex
*Clomid
*Nolvadex

Am I cool yet?

SMoke crack or shoot H a time or two and you'll be cool.

Different drugs effect people differently. There's a lot of factors that go into, couple be genes, tolerance, height and weight, medications. Or could just be he's good at controlling himself under the influence.

Thank you!

Only shit ill inject is gear

No thanks

What is crack like?

could be*

I'm not a mong.

Non, mr fbi man

You haven't smoked enough, son.

Once you are actually adicted, you can easily smoke 10 joints a day without it making you a potato. You still get a nice head high, but it doesn't incapacitate you like the first few times.

Just put a lil H in the shot, it'll help with DOMS

Yes it does, you're fucking retarded and can't speak as well with even just a little bit of weed. If you truly believe you're normal after pot you're sorely mistaken.

in order of first usage:
-marijuana
-codeine
-alcohol
-hydrocodone
-amphetamine
-25I-NBOMe
-Salvia
-ketamine (injected into my arm in hospital was worth getting stabbed for)
-hydromorphone
-lisdexamphetamine
-morphine
-tapentadol
-shrooms
-

also recieved valium in hospital and i got lost for a while and witnessed a crazy dude trying to escape from security. and lorazepam awhile after

Tried coke a couple of months ago.

Didn't really feel it. Tasted terrible. Maybe felt slightly buzzed.

1/10 - not worth 70 euros

The guy in that pic is a skinny drug addict now. His Facebook is the most cringey shit I've ever seen

Also he's gay

>alcohol
6/10 tasty as fuck, easy to overdo, awful next day
>weed
9/10 enhances pretty much everything, can't lift when high though
>mdma
8/10 amazing time on it, next day is a bit shit
>acid
6/10 haven't had a "good trip" on it but it was interesting nonetheless
>shrooms
9/10 everyone was sparkly and everything was funny
>coke
6/10 mdma without the lovey dovey vibe, sobers you up
>valium
4/10 makes you not give a fuck but withdrawl sucks dick
>etizolam
6/10 better than valium but withdrawl still sucks
>spice
1/10 experienced nausea, panic attacks, couldn't move at points, just terrible overall
>nicotine
2/10 rolling cigarettes is nice, the feeling is not

But that's wrong

>weed
Does very little for me, smells like shit.

>mdma
Never felt bad the day after, maybe you're taking some bad stuff? Test it before you roll dude... IMHO best drug there is, though I try to limit it to at most once a month not to fry my brain.

>lsd
Take it with friends somewhere in the nature, you'll get a good trip then.

Not in my experience it is.

nice try dea

He is a little bit every time he drinks.

You ever try edibles?

I've had "good" mdma and street mdma before but I always seem to be kinda anxious and a bit down the next day. It's nothing horrible like some other people's comedowns are but it still doesn't feel great.

Used regularly for several years:

-Weed (now quit)
-Alcohol (occasionally)
-Adderall and Vyvanse (now quit)

Did a few times:
-MDMA/Ecstasy
-DXM
-Xanax
-Oxycontin (along with other opioids)
-Spice (also known as "synthetic" weed or K2)

Tried once:
-LSD
-Salvia
-Whippits
-Opium
-Crack

I'm a huge degenerate

The best of them all

youtu.be/ex2DrDWsHFE

Alcohol
Weed
MDMA
Nicotine
Salvia
LSD
Truffles
Cocaine
Ketamine
Valium
DMT
Nos

Just matched her on tinder
Ho Milf
Would bang

Adderall
Dexadrine
MDMA
Ecstacy
LSD
Psilocybin mushrooms
Weed
Alcohol
Nicotine
Ketamine
Cocaine
Not sure if other shit whilst fucked up

Weed (lots, years ago)
Amphetamine (many times)
Cocaine (once)

Also got valium from the doctor for a while, and man it was like heaven for an anxious person, except quitting is like hell and if you stay on it you get completely fucked up. It's such a dangerous trap.

Pretty much all of them. I am a recovering Heroin addict, so I guess that says something about the drugs I've done.

Really isn't. Just because you don't notice it doesn't mean others won't

guys, i'm on oxycodone.

roughly 30-40 mg a day.

hiw will this affect my gains?

Do whatever you can to get off ASAP. It does effect your gains.

Lower test levels
Lower inhibitions
Lower energy when lifting
More complacent in your diet

Alcohol
LSD
Cocaine
Exstacy
MDMA
Weed

Weed
Alcohol
Coke
Molly
Salvia
Tobacco

I've shown up to work high on several occasions. No one notices if I'm high if I've had a joint unless they can smell it. Maybe if you have like a fat blunt of kush, but if you have a joint of sativa and are used to smoking no one can tell.

Inb4
>they noticed they just didn't tell you
My boss would've fired me.

Sugar

Drink one glass of some shit alc every new year cuz what ever

Nothing to do with being hardcore it's just curiosity...

Adderall (quit months ago)
Alcohol (only at large social gatherings)
Cannabis (quit)
Ritalin (quit alongside with addy)

I work as a waiter in a five star wedding/event venue, and I drink a large share of vodka there usually. Nobody can tell I'm drunk however. It's quite fun.

why does taking drugs correlate to being a try hard/edgy etc?
It's mostly curiosity, whether the curiosity is mainly stupidity or a good characteristic is up to the observer tho.

Might as well...

*Weed
*Alcohol
*Cocaine
*Speed
*XTC
*Shrooms

I just smoke weed on a nearly daily basis now. When my study starts I will smoke only on weekends. Barely use alcohol and the rest of the list.

I think he was being sarcastic
Doing drugs, especially the hard ones, is ne of the stupidest decisions a person can make.

It can kill you, permanently change your brain biochemistry, and send you into an array of mental problems.
But this is Veeky Forums. We're all trying to look good, enjoy life, and fuck sluts.

inb4
>I have a drug problem

FTFY