Why exactly can't you loll yourself?

try figuring out what's wrong exactly and how you can fix it then do that

Do you squat?

He's 5'8

>cant kill myself
That's a quitter attitude, user.
No wonder your life is hell.

LOL! what a faggot... I'm dying

I dont think i can fix it. I dont want to suffer but i cant kill myself either.

Yes

>I already lift but it barely helps

Its because you are dyel.
Lifting doesnt fix your life.
being a shredded cunt fixes your life.

what is logic

Join the marines, they see combat alot, so just join and wait until some ack bar finishes you off

Lifting isn't taking some pill and in a couple weeks your problems magically disappear.
If you're on the brink of suicide, then change yourself.
Otherwise, you'll continue living your nightmare until you do off yourself, having made no progress towards wanting to live.
Just change yourself, user.
Haircut; demeanor; ideology; level of intelligence; skin care products; fashion; etc.
Because I'm positive the one making your life a hell is you.
Treat yourself the way you should be treated, with dignity and respect, and start living your life already.

I wish i could but not murikan. And theres no war going on sadly. Would be perfect if it was 2002 or so and i could join. Then i would have atleast a decade of fighting to do. One of my impossible dreams.

And i say 2002 having Afghanistan in mind

do whatever it takes to fix it man

you might start to like yourself

Warm up your squat with bodyweight and sandals on.

I'm the same as you user, I've gone to therapy and I've finally hit the core of my problems after 12 sessions.
>inb4 no money
Well nobody is going to hold your hand and make you do it, you have to do it for yourself. Like lifting, nobody is going to pick up the bar for you.
Other than that make a schedule of things you think you would like to do every day and just do them, become a robot and see how long you can make it.

Lift more

Looksmax then try some non-autistic PUA (like the stuff on RSD and Return of Kings)

Then join the foreign legion faggot

>foreign legion
>fighting for the bloomin frogs

Walker texas ranger has really let himself go baka.