I GREW UP VEGAN

I'm an athlete, a 400m runner and I'm very fit.

Today I ate a sandwich with thick metled cow cheese on it for the first time in my life and now I'm sick and feel like puking it all up.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4245565/
nutritionfacts.org/video/whats-your-gut-microbiome-enterotype/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

obviously

cool, you're a massive faggot.

How do you go through life without eating a grilled cheese sandwich at least once?
Like, what the fuck.

1st time poster long time admirer of vegan lifestyle. Is there any way to become vegan or am I stuck being an omnivore?

I guess the question is, is there actually any difference between being gay and vegan? Or am I mistaken

Weakling.

i've been vegan since january and see now just how gross shit like cheese is. i used to love it and find it tasty but the thought of it now makes me feel sick.

You need to ease into it. Your stomach doesn't have the bacteria to break down those type of food because you're a weaker type of human.

We always had vegan cheese made from cocnonut. It's really amazing.

>very fit
>body can't cope with a basic grilled cheese

>We always had vegan cheese made from cocnonut.

I genuinely feel sorry for you m8.

>is there actually any difference between being gay and vegan? Or am I mistaken

Big difference. Vegan is about not putting meat in your mouth, omnivore is about deepthroating every sausage or bull's testicle you come across.

something something gays eat alot of meat though something something

You're sick because you're missing every essential bacteria needed to break down and process anything, but vegetables.
You've forced yourself into lactose-intolerance.
If you ate meat it would be the equal of eating rocks. Try it for the lulz your next poop will be fun.

Why did you eat it?

Don't knock it until you've tried it

I prefer this to regular cheese, but then again i dont really like cheese

I was at a girl's house for the first time and she made me a sandwich and said oops it wasn't the vegan cheese afterwards.

You say this like it's a bad thing

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4245565/

>vegan
>grew
pick one faggot

dairy isn't meant for human consumption and your body hasn't been fucked up like everybody elses from birth so it reacted the natural way it should

My parents aren't dumb hippies. They fed us a balanced diet.

>balanced diet while growing up
>can't even digest a cheese sandwich

Quality content

I was vegan for like 12 hours once. Fucked my shit up man. Never again.

I bet he'd cough if he'd smoke a cigarette! He hasn't even built up an immunity like us! haha!

His parents abused him.

If you go vegan for a long time, eating dairy will make you sick and eating meat will fuck you up completely. It will also taste like shit and smell pretty foul. If you've ALWAYS been vegan then stay the fuck away from it, or get used to it slowly.

I was under the impression that exuberant attitude and can-do smugness was a byproduct of the lifestyle associated with "being born vegan".

>Test nothing
>Run no experiments
>Collect papers that support our predetermined hypothesis and reject papers that contradict it
>Write a lot of words to make our untested hypothesis sound true
>Publish

Back in my day science meant something.

>compile evidence from multiple lines of data showing clear benefit for a number of different things related to gut bacteria
>"s-science is dumb... poo poo science..."

By this logic every Chinese parent is abusing their kid by feeding them Chinese food and not letting them experience Swedish meatballs or a regular basis, and every American parent is abusing their kid for feeding them burgers and not letting them try those delicious Salvadorian pupusas and so and and so on... parents will feed their kids the thing that they eat. When the kid is an adult they can make their own choices. As long as the food is nutritious enough and the kid is healthy, calling it abuse is retarded. Don't be retarded in order to be edgy, it's too high a price, m8.

there is, you simply go to your local gunstore and purchase a deagle brand deagle. The "eagle" in deagle is the spiritual animal which inhibits the tool. By injecting the deagle "round" or spirit stone into your brain it helps to access the vast network of natural energy that resides throughout the continental united states. Through the access of this arcane spiritual power grid you can attain enlightenment and powers that exceed the human imagination; like the ability to squat 3 plates for reps and the musculature to bench 2 plates for reps.

go forth user, reclaim your birth right as a vegan force of nature.

I work at a creamery and eat about half a pound a day of fresh curds and white cheddar.

Your analogy is RETARDED, his parents NEGATED him various almost all category of foods apart from vegetables, it's not the same as a normal local diet

It's called lactose intolerance. You cannot digest milk, because you've barely if ever fucking drank it.

If "vegetables" includes all manner of grains, beans, fruits, seeds, etc what's wrong with that? That's a healthy diet.

You have to let your kid try all kinds of food for building up a healthy gut so when he's adult he can eat whatever he wants, if he can't because of an imposed diet by his parents it's ABUSE

suks

But a vegan diet encourages a healthy gut A healthy gut and a gut that's more efficient at breaking down meat and cheese are two different things. If a kid wanted to eventually eat those things, eating them would over time select for those meat-digesting bacteria, although this poses health risks.

>NEGATED him various almost all category of foods apart from vegetables

This is not true. We ate everything from nuts to seeds to breads to fruits, berries and vegetables. I know it's hard to imagine but there is food outside just dead animals.

Just think what goes on your meat to give it flavour: herbs, spices, mustards, ketchups, vinegars and sauces made from plants, not animals.

I eat my meat with only salt, suck my dick

Sucking dick could kill him though

You make a kid eat everything so he can have all bacteria, not only those that you decided by being a vegan and forcing him to be one too

>80 percent of non-randomized studies (by far the most common type) turn out to be wrong, as do 25 percent of supposedly gold-standard randomized trials, and as much as 10 percent of the platinum-standard large randomized trials.

>Hur, study says science, must believe cause science

>You make a kid eat everything so he can have all bacteria

Like I said, that isn't a good thing. The bacteria selected for when meat is eaten don't promote good health. It doesn't matter anyway because if the kid just started eating meat, he would begin to foster that meat-digesting bacteria. You have no reason to be mad here.

Now that we've established that OP is in fact a faggot, there's a question that remains to be answered
Is veganism essentially a neo-Hegelian sublimation of the natural hierarchy of the food chain in which the killing of other living creatures is forbidden for the sake of achieving the ideal of absolute egalitarianism?
Basically, are vegans just Marxist-Leninist subversives at heart?

>have no rebuttal for anything in the study
>"durr, sometimes science is mistaken, so this is definitely wrong despite no actual analysis of the data or evidence to the contrary. I'm always right no matter what"

BTFO by the guy himself.

It's not my fault that you are retarded and, I'm guessing also one of those insecure blokes that places meat on a pedestal because you think it makes you more "manly" or something. EVERY diet you feed your child NEGATES them SOMETHING; whether that something is important or not is a matter of personal opinion. My parents for instance negated me a vegan diet. I had to eat dead animals and think it normal for the first 16 years of my life and I kinda feel bad about that as an adult, but I would never blame my parents. They fed me what they ate themselves and what they truly believed to be best for me.

Would you say that all hindu, buddhist and bahá'í vegetarians/vegans are abusing their kids as well? Why? Why is meat so central that not feeding it to your kids is morally wrong? Are you sure that's not just a baseless opinion that you have?

Nah, they're just contrarian faggots

Protip, autist, normal people don't call it "cow cheese".

So stick to your gay little vegan lifestyle. What the fuck do I care what you eat faggot?
Coming here crying like a bet bitch boy

thb I HAVE noticed that more lefties are vegans/vegetarians. I've met some pretty right-wing and conservative vegans too - I mean goddamn HITLER was vegetarian for Pete's sake - but still...

Also Marx and Engels hated vegetarians and I think there's even a bit in Anti-Duhring where Engels pokes fun at them but I can't be arsed to look it up right now...

Did they teach you how to be an obnoxious asshole at a vegan school or does it have something to do with the lack of protein?

>400m
>"runner"

>80% of this kind of study are wrong
>I'm gonna assume it's correct because 80% is only sometimes
>imma act like a sceptic is retarded because he isn't taking the time to read through 170+ pages and cross referencing each claim with other studies he would have to look up to cite
>Imma also ignore how quickly these threads prune and the time required to meet my retarded demands
>Despite this autistic approach, imma call the sceptic arrogant and ignorant

Kys

You do realise cheese from milk from animals that aren't cows is pretty common in certain areas? Goat, sheep and buffalo cheeses are pretty common in the Mediterranean area.

Did you go to school at all and learn what logic and debate is? Just wondering if that ad hominem was due to pettiness or ignorance. Pic related.

>The bacteria selected for when meat is eaten don't promote good health.
Oh look a statement that has no scientific merit or facts to back it up.

ITT

Good video too

nutritionfacts.org/video/whats-your-gut-microbiome-enterotype/

that's not how lactose tolerance works. You have it or you don't.

and little jimmy shortly died thereafter from vitamin deficiency

>I'm an athlete, a 400m runner and I'm very fit.
>Today I ate a sandwich with thick metled cow cheese on it for the first time in my life and now I'm sick and feel like puking it all up.
Kay

I know Veeky Forums's not the brightest board, but we gotta recognize a troll thread when we see it, right?

Failure to ingest lactose results in a reduction of the ability to digest lactose. Diet contributes to lactose intolerance but is not necessarily the only factor.

I don't think Veeky Forums can tell what is trolling anymore. I've seen far stupider stuff than this get replies.

what a HERO???

underlord

instant gg

good b8, OP. the novelty of pretending to have been raised a faggot got you a few extra replies, when compared to the regular vegan bait

7/10 try at /pol/ next

I know the science behind gut flora.

The only negatives that have ever been recorded that are associated with eating meat are.
>heart disease risk
>colon cancer
Heart disease was disproven to be caused by animal fat in the 1970s, it was expanded on and the cause was simply too much fat with not enough physical activity.
Colon cancer is a legitimate concern, but this is mainly because 1st worlders eat too much meat. Not that meat itself is bad.
No naturally occurring food is inherently bad. It's how much or little you ingest and what you do with the food afterwords.
In this instance too much meat, not enough fiber, or physical activity causes meat to rot in the colon promoting harmful free radicals, microbes, among other things that can cause cancer.
You fix this simply by being more active, ingesting more fiber.
No extreme was needed, you didn't have to stop eating meat altogether.

That's the problem with all fad diets. Everyone always thinks theirs is the best and refuses to acknowledge that every diet has the potential to be the best for a particular situation in the short term.
Having a diverse diet will always trump any fad diet when it comes to nutrition and health.

>nutritionfacts.org/video/whats-your-gut-microbiome-enterotype/

Could that not just be a lack of veggies as opposed to meat=bad bacteria and the supposed bad bacteria are just a proxy for a shit tier diet instead of being the causal agents?

Is there any papers on gut flora of meat eaters which eat a "balanced diet" vs those who eat plants exclusively?

I agree feeding your kids mcds is abuse i dont see the point of this pic, and lmfao a carrot what are we rabbits? Gtfo with that shit asap smfh

tried this can confirm it works

Vegan raised here. This was my typical daily food

Breakfast normally oats with frozen raspberries or whatever berries are in season also a tablespoon of hemp seeds in my oats for a protein boost

Lunch is usually a pie or bread with peanut butter and jam or bread with vegan cheese and vegan mayo and salad.

Dinner is usually mixed vegetable stews with rice or curry and rice or Veg pie or Pizza or Burgers

Deserts vary from nut brittle to vegan cheesecake to vegan cupcakes with coconut cream frosting.

Some people really have no clue about food.

Yeah that sounds terrible.
I gag just smelling bacon or cheese, especially stronger cheese like asiago. Last time I accidentally ate dairy my stomach felt like shit for the rest of the day and I had really bad breath.

>Omnivore is used to describe someone eating only meat in a study cited
>Bacteria "not known to be associated with health benefits" is classified as "bad bacteria"

Hmm, no bias in that link

>a recent survey of 1475 morons on the internet shows that vegans on the internet say they eat the healthiest food

I stopped reading lol

Going to respond like this isn't an obvious samefag

>implying a grilled cheese and a cigarette are similar

How many layers of autism are you on?

>My parents for instance negated me a vegan diet. I had to eat dead animals and think it normal for the first 16 years of my life

congrats on being vegan for 2 months

Whats your best time?
Are you a 400 meter runner professionally?
How did you do in the Olympics?

Vegans literally being berry picker as fuck.

The meme magic is real, holy fuck.

>what is a metaphor

ayee queens represent

love jmart dude

i want to go to the hmart that's in bayside, on clearview

whoops nvm, thinking of goowah mart

never been in jmart, looks too chinese for me

i'll probably get kicked out in the blink of an eye

>what is a faulty comparison fallacy