I FUCKING HATEE COLLEGE

>I FUCKING HATEE COLLEGE
>IM SURROUNDED BY FUCKING DEGENERATES
>I SAW A FAT FUCKING WHALE WALKING AROUND WITH A GOD DAMN CAN OF PRINGLES JUST NOW

new college-fag here how do I make friends

ayy pringles havent ate those in a minute

You're going to see idiotic fat people eating chips the rest of your life. It isn't specific to college.

That said, i dont know how anyone could "hate college." You will never have more free time, more access to young pussy, more time to lift and better yourself than you do in college.

You must be a gigantic sperg.

You start "naturally" discussing people from the same classes as yours about stuff studied and then it will usually develop into a sort of advanced acquaintance with at least 2-3 of them.
That said, although I've had a fairly nice social circle in college none of them lasted after graduation so just be aware that at the end you'll always be by yourself

Same

Start a Veeky Forums campus meetup and post pics.

>Showing your power level in public
Nice try m8y

Do things that get you interacting with other people. Sports and clubs. Our campus had a film club, ultimate frisbee, and I started a martial arts club. I made most of my friends in ROTC tho. Class friends are also possible, but most people are busy/distracted in class.

Our school forced us all to come together and hang out a few weeks before moving in. Seton Hall's "pirate adventure". Pretty gay but actually does force you to hang with people. And ofc there are always parties, but the parties usually come after the friends.

>That said, i dont know how anyone could "hate college." You will never have more free time, more access to young pussy, more time to lift and better yourself than you do in college.

Only if you're some fucking privileged little cunt who doesn't have to put any effort into it because mommy and daddy buy everything for you and takes an easy degree.

>tfw work 29-40 hours a week to support myself and pay for school and living expenses
>taking a minimum of 15 credits in mechanical engineering ever semester
>have to bike through the snow and -15* F Temps for transport

School fucking sucks. I hate spoiled little cunts like you that have everything handed to them in life.

Whenever you see a mirror do some poses, everybody loves the fit guy and everyone will be mirin you

ayy lmao i can taste salt in the air

t. richfag

I hope a group of blacks or Arabs culturally enrich your family you fuck.

>Tfw my government loves me
>Tfw they'll pay my fees and I only pay them back when I earn enough
>Tfw they also fuck university's shit up if they raise prices for domestic students too high
>Tfw doing mechatronics engineering, failed a shittonne of subjects laat semester, and the government told me it's all g and to just try again

Feels pretty good, desu.

I'm afraid I don't live in a shitty area or a shitty city user.

wait until spring and summer semester. Fatties wear short-shorts and tank tops

>you failed? Aww, don't worry user, people with actual jobs still have some money we can take to give you a second shot at being a failure.
Just get a job and go to community college until you can afford a masters degree.

Wait until Halloween and all the fat shit Harley Quinns come out of the woodwork

>Failing entry level mechie classes
Lel just drop out now

It's okay when they get into the workforce if they aren't working for mommy and daddy they learn their place. Keep working hard.

>Parents pay 20,000 a year for college
>Go to a local school so this covers almost all of the expenses
>Get a small (2,000ish) student loan to cover the rest
>Have 1500 saved up from lifeguarding summers since I was 15

That was 4 years ago. I graduated in may now I'm working a 70K per year job. How mad are you?

I'm the same except I work 30h a week and my commute is 1h 30min so...

ME here

I also hated school. Friends always give me shit when I tell them that and act like school was the best years of their lives. I always laugh because my life keeps getting better now and they all wish they could go back.

How is this fitness related?
saged

Thank God I don't pay taxes to your government.

Anti saged

Suck it

Are you using your gi bill by chance lol

Thats your parents fault. Blame them, the rich fags did nothing wrong.

>Be me
>Work hard
>Grow up get nice job
>Put in late nights, work weekends
>Get lots of money
>Feels good man
>Get wife + kids
>Want my kids to do well so give them money for college
>Some fag tells me I'm bad for spending the money I worked hard for on my kids

Fuck off. If you have to work hard fine, but don't have a huge pity party for yourself. Oh my life sucked everyone's should. But my shitty life makes me special xD

Is this for real? 24-40 hours? What a joke. In my uni a full study is 48 hours a week.

Yeah for you

In the US 16 credit hours is a std full course load. 16 credit hours =/= 16 hours per week. In a stem degree 16 credit hours could easily come out to 60 hours of work per week.

The hell does 48 credit hours mean. You're telling me you're in college 9 hours a day meaning you have no time to even study?

US is 12-16 for full-time.