Getting gf to go to the gym?

I used to be a body builder, and I was honestly decently big (175lbs 4% bf). I got mixed up with heroin after about 2.5 years of working out though and lost all that weight. My girlfriend has been complaining about needing to lose weight, and I want to get back into working out and gain wait. I'm trying to convince her to start going to the gym with me, because not to be a dick but she kind of should lose some weight.

Do you bros have any tips for me? I'd love for her to go with me because not only will she lose weight but it'll keep us both motivated.

Pic unrelated

Sounds like a sad story

Do it for yourself, improve yourself. To me it sounds like you got caught up with shit and are looking for a way to get back into what you already know.

As for your gf, she complains about needing to lose weight. If she can't make the conscious effort to go work out then I'm sure you can do better.

Good luck with everything bro.

It wasn't the best time of my life. I lost like 60lbs because of that shit, and it caused me so much trouble. Clean as of right now thankfully.

yes do it for yourself. when convincing her make it a couples thing so she can feel she is advancing her social life. that is the only way she is going to go to the gym. how you do this i don't know but this is all the advice i have time to share.

it may get to the point she gets so flabby that you have to break up with her.

Out of curiosity, did it have anything to do with you gf?

I towards the end of all of that happening, right around when I was thrown out of my house. In the beginning she told me she'd leave me if I used again which helped me stay clean. I recently learned that she used to do it a lot with her ex, and she's now wanting to start doing it again with me.

That could very well happen eventually. It's just hard since I am going from benching almost 315lbs to benching, well...practically nothing.

>I got mixed up with heroin after about 2.5 years of working out though and lost all that weight.
>My girlfriend has been complaining about needing to lose weight
Let her ride the horse.

get rid of her

Bro, please don't make it harder on yourself.

Cut it off and find friends that don't even have the thought of using. It may be hard in the beginning but you'll be started on a better journey for your own physical and mental health.

Do it for you.

I realize that this relationship is no longer healthy. I actually broke up with her recently, and after we got back together she went from telling me she'd leave if I used again to "I lost my connect, you should pick some up and let's go get fucked up.

But it's hard to just drop someone who you've been intimate with for a while. I think we're going on like 7 months together.

With age you see that once you start cutting off the dead/toxic limbs, the healthy ones grow with more vigor.

Yea it'll be hard but focus on what you have to gain rather than the unimportant things you'll lose.

Cut degenerates from your life, she is trash and you will be dead inside 5 years all because some stupid skank got you to start shooting dope again

Hitler was right

7 months? youre worried about losing 7 fucking months you utter fucking sperg? 7 months is literally nothing compared to all the fucking time youre about to throw awy by getting high again you fucking spas you have me so buttblasted right now i cant even

some of us dont have the luxury of time. stop being a shit

She isn't trash just because of what she chooses to do, though. Yeah we've both made poor choices, but neither of us steal (that I know of), we as rent bad people. We just made one stupid choice that really fuck shit up. But yes, she isn't a good influence. If she hadn't asked it do it with me I don't think I'd have any desire to do it right now.

Excuse me? That's seven months of my life practically wasted if I drop her. I don't know how your relationships are user but if you care about someone you get pretty attached.

its wasted anyway and its going to continue to be wasted you faggot. not saying the girl has no redeeming qualities, but why the fuck are you on a fitness board pretending youre going to make a commitment to improving your life when you cant get rid of the one thing that threatens your health the most?

tl;dr, neither of you will change and you will die broke and dyel and eventually people will stop caring enough to try to help. say hi to Omar

Continue to try to convince her for a little longer (after you've already started, she might get motivated), but if that doesn't work, drop her. If she's already fat now, it's going to get even worse when you get married with her (which I assume is the reason you have a girlfriend in the first place, otherwise you'd just have one night stands). Better to cut her out now and not waste any more time.

>Pic unrelated

But... What IS it? I kinda want one, whatever it is!

>what is google
aoshima 1/5 rotary engine mp2 095584

wankelmotor

9/10 chance this is bait

I was addicted to heroin once and nobody who has gone through trying to kick that addiction would risk relapsing for some 7 month relationship. This op is either bait or a retard

Either waste seven months or waste a few years (possibly decades) being in a relationship with a woman you don't find attractive. Which one sounds more appealing?

Rotary engine, they're nice. Just a little less reliable than pistons.

Good point user. I think I'll start up again and if she doesn't make an effort to change I'll drop her eventually. She keeps throwing me the "as long as you're attracted to me now I don't feel the need to change". My response has been to tell her I'd be much more attracted to her if she lost some weight, and that I will always support self improvement which is why I'm pushing her to lose weight and not supporting that she remain stagnant.

>175lbs 4% bf

a-am I the only one... nevermind

You are EXACTLY trash for what you decide to do. If society deems it unfair to judge a person based on color, sex, age, orientation ect ect ect(whatever uncontrollable factor), then the only thing we can judge someone on is their actions. And your girlfriend is acting like fucking trash. She is choosing to tempt you with some deadly shit.

Get your head out of your fucking ass.....then again, maybe you two niggers deserve each other.

You sound like every other co-dependent faggot with no courage. The right/healthy decision is usually the hardest to make. 7 months is fucking nothing. If someone is that bad of an influence on you then you should probably cut your losses while you're ahead instead of continue to get sicker in this toxic relationship.

Why the rotary engine?

Opiates are fucking terrible for your body, I got bad gyno when I had an oxy habit. Nipples started hurting all the time and growing big lumps of tissue behind them

I like them and have always wanted one. Also I had the picture handy because I was describing it to someone. Basically low displacement high-revving doritos that produce more hp.

>I DON'T WANT TO WASTE 7 MONTHS
>I'LL JUST CONTINUE TO WASTE EVEN MORE TIME
You're a smart one, no wonder you tried chasing the dragon.